PDA

View Full Version : EA Access

DuMularn
08-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Do we have any hope that this pay service EA has recently announced might one day also include SKATE?

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

Because that would be effing amazing

momadaddy
08-03-2014, 07:24 AM
If it ever does it won't bring back servers or anything do it doesn't matter. I'm not excited about the service in the least. I need more than madden and FIFA. Battlefield is cool but Peggie 2 is the only thing that grabbed my attention

DuMularn
08-03-2014, 07:36 AM
None of their currently available titles grabbed my attention either. Seem DA:Inquisition will be coming to EA:A though so that could draw some people in. My real joy, hope, and excitment for this comes from previously released titles such as the SKATE series, Burnout series, Command and Conquer, and many many more (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Electronic_Arts_games). If it turns into a netflix esque service offering even a small percentage of their total library it'll be worth the $30 a year.

EmmitBrown
08-03-2014, 08:49 AM
F EA in it's A
Don't wear a C
And J all over their Bs.

DaaGooN
08-03-2014, 02:46 PM
This only works for people who already pay to play online. XBLG/PS+
I mean what is the fun in playing solo?
most if not all EA games are multi player, so you will need more than just EA Access to play them lol.
$$ Roll Up, Roll UP, See the EA Mighty Scam right here for only $$$ cha-ching!

Unless EA is saying SKATE 4.. or (Dead Space 4) I don't give a poo what EA has.

DuMularn
08-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Counter argument being most of the people who own xbox ones in america/canada already pay the yearly fee for Gold.....because like you said what's the point of playing alone. So for those who already have the yearly service the extra $30 for (what is currently 4 games) translates to $7.50 a game. That's pretty awesome if you like those 4 games or aren't picky on what you play. Suggestively the price per game will only go down as their library increases. Also there is the the "Play games 5 days before release" thing that EA access comes with as well. If you're into getting those first few days head start on your buddies or just testing games before release to see if you wanna purchase them ( like I would be highly interested in doing) than this could be worth it.

What it really boils down to is the games though. Till they have a bigger library I just don't see anything worth spending my money on there.