PDA

View Full Version : Stuman Studios presents.....

Stuman
04-19-2009, 08:33 AM
No Comply. Warning! This video is not super realistic. It was inspired by the Triple Threat Footplant video. Hopefully you guys will enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxGopi0Hp0s

quetonto1
04-19-2009, 09:08 AM
that was great

so some tricks weren't real so what

videos like these are good because its a fun idea like the footplant that should be taken super serious

favourite was the no-comply smith on the high ledge (3rd clip i think)

good video :]

aggroman_
04-19-2009, 09:56 AM
I bet your really proficient at doing those no complys now, huh? I'm just impressed how you filled an entire video with them and used them so uniquely. You did a really good job editing with the song, which didn't sound easy considering the pace/beat. As for filming, try to get even closer during the crucial part of the trick. I usually try to get as close as possible without any ghosting. I found the video very entertaining though. I thought the no-comply thing would get monotonous but you pulled it off.

Stuman
04-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. Is it just me, but I feel when taping the trick in the game I'm closer and then when I see it back on the skatereel it looks farther away. It was hard trying to make the tricks unique and also flow with the music. At first I just started filming then I figured I better listen to the song and then it helped to piece things together.

Madsser3200
04-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Haha..

No comply FTW right there

Very nice..

Even though prefer realistic skating, my fav was the trick at 1:29.

Roccityroller
04-19-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. Is it just me, but I feel when taping the trick in the game I'm closer and then when I see it back on the skatereel it looks farther away. It was hard trying to make the tricks unique and also flow with the music. At first I just started filming then I figured I better listen to the song and then it helped to piece things together.

Your TV isn't displaying 16:9 then.

Nice lil vid tho.