PDA

View Full Version : [Wanted] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Steam)

replicant
08-06-2014, 10:22 AM
[MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! - CSGO was gifted to me yesterday 8-10!]

If anyone has an extra copy of "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" they don't want on Steam, then please send it my way.
I don't have the extra coin for it right now, but I have been wanting to pick it up since I haven't played an FPS in awhile.
You can also donate via my Twitch account if you would prefer that and have the disposable cash. http://www.twitch.tv/0_replicant_0 (It's $15 on Steam.)

No worries if you have your own things to buy. :D
I spent my allowable game related cash already this month. (Bills 1st Priority!)
So, it'll be a month before I have it to buy on my own.

Muhzzy
08-06-2014, 10:33 AM
I have it on my steam account that I do not play anymore. Can I like give the game to you?

xfreeZe
08-06-2014, 10:40 AM
If you get the hold of it we gon play

replicant
08-06-2014, 10:48 AM
I have it on my steam account that I do not play anymore. Can I like give the game to you?
If you've already redeemed the key (IE: added to account), then it can't be gifted or shared with anyone.
Most of the digital hubs refuse to allow you to gift/sell games you are no longer playing. :(

If you get the hold of it we gon play
Sounds like a plan once I get it and get some practice in.
I haven't played CS or any real FPS in quite a long time.

ILL NODERUS
08-07-2014, 12:13 PM
I used to play cs 1.5 and 1.6 competitively in CAL. it was the most intense competition gaming ever. I love cs at heart forever. Wish I could help you bud. Mine is keyed in.. ill def play with y'all tho.

replicant
08-09-2014, 06:54 AM
No worries man. I played tons of CS very early on back in the mod days and when it was released.
Then I grabbed CS:S when it went beta and loved it as well even if the hit boxes were off.
Been playing so many other types of games since back then that I haven't bought an FPS game
in many years. Have a few friends and people I've met playing CSGO so figured I'd get a copy.
Money comes in at the end of the month so I'll pick it up then. I'll be noobing it up like a champ then. =)

teh m1L3z
08-09-2014, 10:55 PM
i got cs:go. i normally play bots bc im a noob. but if i had ppl to play with id go online.

add me on steam: m1L3z

replicant
08-11-2014, 04:49 AM
i got cs:go. i normally play bots bc im a noob. but if i had ppl to play with id go online.

add me on steam: m1L3z
Nothing wrong with bots at all. Yesterday I spent 4hrs playing against the Medium bots and had a blast.

xFreeze, I tried to add you, but your steam name could not be found.

xfreeZe
08-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Cs:go is 50% off now

replicant
08-17-2014, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I got it like a week or so before they decided to put it on sale for the ESL tourney. >_<!

Nelson
12-28-2015, 01:35 PM
whos still down

Granka
12-30-2015, 03:44 AM
I still play every now and then, only Gold Nova 3 though due to inactivity and some drunken fragging.