PDA

View Full Version : Granka IRL - Skating and other schtuff

Granka
08-11-2014, 07:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ01ffCk_3k
Just raw footage and no music, clips that are going to be used in my next full length-video.

Jebotek
08-11-2014, 09:49 AM
:52 and the follow clip was nuts
looks like you had a great time filming
lookin forward to another full buddy

Granka
08-11-2014, 10:34 AM
:52 and the follow clip was nuts
looks like you had a great time filming
lookin forward to another full buddy
Haha, thanks dude. The video will come out in december.

On that clip when I jumped with the snowracer I screamed so much because while in the air I realised just how far up I was in the air and how long I jumped, never done a jump in that speed ever before that try. I was like: "Film me, if it goes bad we'll at least have a good clip of it". :D And the handle on that snowracer actually broke when I landed the jump, but I was so stoked on actually landing it so at that moment I didn't realise that.

And that "slide" on the railbox was really random, I was trying that for a long time (20+ times) before actually telling my friend to film me and I wasn't making any progress. Just bailing and shit. So again I was like: "Film me, we'll at least get some bails on video". And then I rolled up and actually landed that "slide" and you can hear how amazed and stoked I was :D

Muhzzy
08-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Hahahaha man this video had me laughing throughout. Really cool stuff bro.

Granka
08-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Hahahaha man this video had me laughing throughout. Really cool stuff bro.
Haha, good to hear buddy! I hope I didn't come of too retarded :D

Muhzzy
08-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Not at all man! Haha. It was hilarious.

Granka
08-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Not at all man! Haha. It was hilarious.
Haha, good then :D

shakejunt_homie
08-11-2014, 12:40 PM
awesome video man. its always good seeing people have fun skating then getting angry

xfreeZe
08-11-2014, 01:22 PM
hahah this was enjoying!
the powerslide on the snowskate got me laughing :D

Jebotek
08-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Haha, thanks dude. The video will come out in december.

On that clip when I jumped with the snowracer I screamed so much because while in the air I realised just how far up I was in the air and how long I jumped, never done a jump in that speed ever before that try. I was like: "Film me, if it goes bad we'll at least have a good clip of it". :D And the handle on that snowracer actually broke when I landed the jump, but I was so stoked on actually landing it so at that moment I didn't realise that.

And that "slide" on the railbox was really random, I was trying that for a long time (20+ times) before actually telling my friend to film me and I wasn't making any progress. Just bailing and shit. So again I was like: "Film me, we'll at least get some bails on video". And then I rolled up and actually landed that "slide" and you can hear how amazed and stoked I was :D

You defo got some Air time on the first one, landing must have been rough.
Been into Snow Skating a while ago aswell, but over here we ain't got that much snow and not much more then a few hills.
Been really fun though, i'd love to try on a proper spot like that pipe thingy you got there.

HCH Media
08-12-2014, 03:19 AM
nice video G was fun to watch

Granka
08-12-2014, 07:51 AM
awesome video man. its always good seeing people have fun skating then getting angry
It happens every now and then that I might get angry if I'm trying something for a long time and not making any progress, but most times I just try to enjoy it and not stress it so much. Just having fun, not trying to achieve some medal :)