PDA

View Full Version : Hello there, back to the forum community

joemarDT
08-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Joemar. I'm 19 and currently a college student. I like video games, sports, and video/movie production. I own a Youtube channel called 'joemarDT'

I've been with the ea skate community since near the beginning, like 2007 or '08? Haha but some of my old videos got deleted due to copyright and YouTube partnering issues /:
But there was a time period of where I took a break from the community and just did my own thing for awhile.
I'm currently on L8 Media as a new member, new to the Rooster Teeth community forums, and my have own production "Martian Creations" which is in the works for my local video production business,
I was on Team Trewder during the ea skate 2 era; and StayNasty, Project RsX during the og skate era. I also used to be in this machinima base YouTube Channel called "Atomic Productions Crew" or ApCMedia with MasterDazzle back in the day.
I've watched a lot of tnofilms, stevland or dp's videos, SSS, I've collab with bitsofbacon some times, and now chillin' with some dude on L8 Media like Pancancakes, Muhzzy, Shr3ddy, Coast and many more.
I work on many different videos aside from ea skate; like machinima soon, live action, skateboarding, edits, etc.

Well I'm here back into the community as in forums and stuff, I came here to lurk on to some parks I can download since ea skate's website is gone, a lot of y'all are creative and accurate af when it comes to park building, I've made a few remakes but they're pretty bad haha. I'm glad to see a lot of people still play this game haha.

My youtube channel reaching near 1,000 subscribers. It would be awesome if y'all can help me out haha New video every Wednesday!
http://youtube.com/joemarDT

My twitter: @joemarDT

Looking forward to the forums, what should I check out while I'm here? haha

-Joemar

i am a snail
08-11-2014, 08:16 PM
check out me obviously i'm the best im the greatest ever i'm the fuckin rocky of this shit yo

not really, im bad as hell, welcome back dude. good to see you again

joemarDT
08-12-2014, 12:50 AM
check out me obviously i'm the best im the greatest ever i'm the fuckin rocky of this shit yo

not really, im bad as hell, welcome back dude. good to see you again

Honestly, I think I've seen your name awhile ago Snail haha probably on a few collabs and ea skate community channels like a year or 2 years ago? haha

DaaGooN
08-12-2014, 04:05 AM
Hey joe, whatayano..
Glad you are back... still some of the oldies around from the hey days :)

Roccityroller
08-12-2014, 05:11 AM
welcome back pal

Muhzzy
08-12-2014, 06:56 AM
I know u I like u

joemarDT
08-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey joe, whatayano..
Glad you are back... still some of the oldies around from the hey days :)

welcome back pal

Nice to see you guys still around! SSS and Triple Threat always comes up my mind when ever I see your guys' name haha

I know u I like u

I know u too, I like you too

Gizzler
08-13-2014, 02:02 AM
Hi Joe,
how can I not remember you ;) Still lurking Fluckit for sure and definitely going to make a new video, when summer comes to an end over here.
Is it only me? But the link to your youtube channel doesnt work!?

Anyways....welcome back!

eastcoastskateboard1
08-13-2014, 09:06 AM
My boi joe!

joemarDT
08-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Hi Joe,
how can I not remember you ;) Still lurking Fluckit for sure and definitely going to make a new video, when summer comes to an end over here.
Is it only me? But the link to your youtube channel doesnt work!?

Anyways....welcome back!

Holy shit, well isn't it Gizzler! :D Its been awhile man! we need to collab soon! haha And I just fixed the link

My boi joe!

Yoooooo!

thesignguy
08-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Welcome back

joemarDT
08-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Welcome back

Thanks SG! :D