PDA

View Full Version : Personal Favorite Replica Parks

EmmitBrown
08-12-2014, 01:57 PM
What are some of yous guys favorite CAP real life replicas. I know there's already threads listing prominent CAP creators and how to find them by team, but I just want to know which real life parks do you guys like that were CAP'd really well. Let us know who created it, what it's called in game and any info on how to find it in game (team if available, etc)

Thanks.

DuMularn
08-12-2014, 08:46 PM
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=11090

The Wallenberg is amazing. I've been filming a small little something there lately since it touched me so deeply and inappropriately.

SolidMojo
08-13-2014, 04:59 AM
Sk8_for_fun's Double Rock is my go to place for warmup and wrap up. I think he's one some of Gorilla Kults teams.

ColeSlaw
08-13-2014, 05:14 AM
any of sk8tatter's stuff is really good. Probably one of the best Skate 3 CAP builder

EmmitBrown
08-13-2014, 07:01 AM
What team is Sk8_for_fun on?

I got wallenburg a while ago but I can't find it or any or any of the other cali jauns from that post. I was having a hell of a time lookin up teams on xbox.

And yeah, im a big fan of sk8tatter...which spot in particular? Ive been through all the names on the CAP master list threads but most searches I tried didnt result in anything (prolly a problem with ea search)

Im lookin for specific replica parks, seeing as we already have two threads telling us who makes great CAPs.

Thanks guys!

Amphan
08-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Sk8_for_fun's Double Rock is my go to place for warmup and wrap up. I think he's one some of Gorilla Kults teams.

What team is Sk8_for_fun on?

I got wallenburg a while ago but I can't find it or any or any of the other cali jauns from that post. I was having a hell of a time lookin up teams on xbox.

And yeah, im a big fan of sk8tatter...which spot in particular? Ive been through all the names on the CAP master list threads but most searches I tried didnt result in anything (prolly a problem with ea search)

Im lookin for specific replica parks, seeing as we already have two threads telling us who makes great CAPs.

Thanks guys!

SK8_4_FUN is on G.K. Foundation, so type "G.K. Foundation" in Team Finder, then look for SK8_4_FUN. As for Tatter, type in "Gorilla Kult" in the finder and look for either sk8tatter or Wizard_Beard (just in case someone has trouble).

As for me, my favorite replica parks come from BuDDaH: Santa Monica High Pond Gap (http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=10381) and the Santa Monica Courthouse (http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=10282) (CAP Faction - BuDDaH-bLeSSeD).

EmmitBrown
08-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Thanks a lot Amphan. It sucks all the old links go to that one worthless page.

Edit: and i was searchin for cap faction yesterday for a while and always got "no teams" or whatever. Ill keep tryin

Jebotek
08-13-2014, 10:11 AM
You're on PS then aswell?
I might can take a look at my old saved caps later on

EmmitBrown
08-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Yeah, just copped s3 the other day. And I moved my saved parks on xbox to a flash drive so I have full room over there now for more. I downloaded too much crap before.

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
08-14-2014, 01:00 AM
Just add me dude BuDDaH-bLeSSeD Cap Faction ain't in the teams search I know skoolers set it up a couple of times but for some reason it keeps getting deleted, fuckin EA cunts....

EmmitBrown
08-14-2014, 06:09 AM
Sweet, ill add you right now. Thanks. Ive been spamming the search for like 20 minutes a day til I get frustrated. (:

Amphan
08-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Just add me dude BuDDaH-bLeSSeD Cap Faction ain't in the teams search I know skoolers set it up a couple of times but for some reason it keeps getting deleted, fuckin EA cunts....

WHAT?! Ain't that a bitch. That really sucks. = /

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
08-14-2014, 09:30 AM
No probs i've accepted request....
Yeah I know the servers shit lol it's getting worse i've got 3 caps it won't let me upload, I know people have problems DL them too.