PDA

View Full Version : quick question.

greg614
08-14-2014, 07:09 PM
I see the posts about how uploading is dead, but my question is i havent ourchased the video editor yet. If i purchase it now how does it work? Do you create it in game then upload to youtube from the ps3? Or am i going to have to get a capture device to still do this footage stuff?

EmmitBrown
08-14-2014, 07:25 PM
You can still edit clips with the Filmer Pack and im pretty sure Youtube upload still works on PS3. Other than uploading to Youtube, you can aim a digital video camera (or cell phone, etc.) at your tv and then send them to your pc thru any number of means. Alternatively, you could record it with a vcr or videotape videocam and transfer it to pc thru video signal inputs if you have whatever form on your pc.

Muhzzy
08-14-2014, 07:55 PM
This post does not belong in your.footage. This belongs in off.topic or general.discussion.

This section is to post videos.

GSB MLP I-XL
08-15-2014, 10:47 AM
This post does not belong in your.footage. This belongs in off.topic or general.discussion.

This section is to post videos.
^^^ This.
But still, here's a tip. If you're uploading to YT straight from your PS3, disconnect Google+ from your account. Otherwise you'll get an error after trying to upload.

emericaridr11
08-15-2014, 11:28 AM
^^^ This.
But still, here's a tip. If you're uploading to YT straight from your PS3, disconnect Google+ from your account. Otherwise you'll get an error after trying to upload.

what sucks is if you made your YT account after 2011 you cant disconnect from Google+

LAME!!!!! hate google

greg614
08-17-2014, 04:47 PM
So is it worth it to even buy it anymore?