04-21-2009, 04:02 PM
http://twitpic.com/3qdlo

this is NOT a rick roll

greenlake
04-21-2009, 04:25 PM
aw poor kid.

Anjo606
04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Lucky, Skate 2 is already made and tony hawk's creators are making theirs still and took advantage of it by getting Mike Mo.

thesignguy
04-21-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm not buying it off that info. But if so good for him. I'm excited to see what they come back with. I didn't realize how bad the series really was untill skate. Maybe Tony didnt either.

ablindkid666
04-21-2009, 05:11 PM
thats tony hawk's official twitter photos. its legit and true. mike mo is going to be on the next game.

Madsser3200
04-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Fluck!

I soo wanted to skate with Mike Mo..

Since that is never going to happen, Skate would be the next thing.

Fluck it.

Demzilla
04-22-2009, 11:02 AM
ok i just saw this ion the main page...

thought it was too good to be true...
opened it up...
opened the pic...

started crackin up..
wendys spicy chiken all over the place...

this is fluckin funny...
like holy s-- fluckin funny...

why...

what does this say about hawks marketing...
what can mo really do to change the series...
how bad does it suck to get a fat check for a s---y game...

man this is classic....

like i feel bad for him...

and id like to call it now before the masses realize it...

pro board...money maker...
pro shoe...money maker...
won the berrics s.k.a.t.e....extremely popular event...
and now a TH game...

what that sound like to me...
the increasing downfall of his popularity and effort...
(sorry fans)...

like many other skaters..
things just happen to fast...
we might get one more good part from mo till it turn into a rerun of efforts that have been done before..by himself...

only time will tell....

but god damn is this funny....

sorry a----- here
dmz is still eatin 10 nuggets, spicy chicken, med fries, baked potatoe and chilli....

aggroman_
04-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Who knows; maybe was a dream for mike mo to be in a TH game and this is what he sees as his only chance. He'll make some coin, get his name out to all the kids, but the questions will always arise about this being a good decision or not.

greenlake
04-22-2009, 12:15 PM
i mean he's arguably the most popular dude out. he put one video part and there were tons of cries for him to be in skate 2. after one video part. it's really the only thing he's done and now he's everywhere for it. i agree with demz. too much too soon. not that he doesn't deserve the accolades, but where do you go from here?

thebullet
04-22-2009, 02:11 PM
but where do you go from here?

pfffff, an mtv reality show.

Duh!?

thesignguy
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
http://www.juicemagazine.com/images/imagesnewspage/STOKEDartworkbyShepardFa.jpg

Anjo606
04-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Im Sure mike mo is just going through a phase we all went through. Tony hawks so amazing , then the sad truth stares you in the face, and you run with skate. in sunny meadows

Madsser3200
04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Tony Hawk is amazing..

Just his games is like..

you know..

ChvyVele
04-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I think there has to be something to the new TH if Mike Mo agreed to be in it. I mean, I don't think he would just go into it knowing it was shitty.

jest118
04-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Mike Mo had two parts. The Forecast and Fully Flared.

Also.. it's weird to me that him signing on for TH is somehow being considered selling out.

Obviously this thread would be incredibly different if he were signing on for Skate.

However... There's nothing about THPS that's really selling out. Sure Skate is a better game in terms of realism... but this isn't exactly like he passed on Skate in preference for THPS.

Being immortalized in a video game is a tremendous honor. Regardless of the money involved... if you had the chance to be in a Skateboarding video game and you said no, you'd be foolish.

thebullet
04-24-2009, 07:28 AM
is geoff rowley still in the thps games?? I haven't played past the second one. Well, that's not true, I played the third one a little bit, but I forget who was in it.

Geoff rowley is so legit. I have a feeling the new thps game will be very different...but still suck

Whitseys
04-24-2009, 09:39 AM
anyone know who is making the new hawk game? because i heard neversoft stopped making them...

bullet geoff rowley hasn't been in TH for ages, :(
last game he was in was Underground

greenlake
04-24-2009, 10:07 AM
the next THPS game will have a skateboard peripheral. so. there goes any chances of it being worth a shit.

greenlake
04-24-2009, 10:11 AM
and it kills me that anybody would assume mike mo "wouldn't sell out."

how would anybody know that? i mean seriously. in the grand scheme of things dude hasn't been around long enough for anybody to assume anything like that. if you want to base it around how much you like him, that's fine but by no means does anybody have any idea of what he would, or would not do. what does anybody have to think he's this bastion of morality and would never go to a crappy game just for a check? where does that even come from? because he had a good part in the lakai video? they are not the same things.

eflixxx
04-24-2009, 10:50 AM
http://www.juicemagazine.com/images/imagesnewspage/STOKEDartworkbyShepardFa.jpg

haha, nice =) i dont think mikemo surfs, so hopefully he wont recreate that scenario

btw: vid is pretty bad/sick/notworthwatching/veryworthwatchingifyouwasintogatorormeeeeeh

Embers BLS
04-24-2009, 05:07 PM

how would anybody know that? i mean seriously. in the grand scheme of things dude hasn't been around long enough for anybody to assume anything like that. if you want to base it around how much you like him, that's fine but by no means does anybody have any idea of what he would, or would not do. what does anybody have to think he's this bastion of morality and would never go to a crappy game just for a check? where does that even come from? because he had a good part in the lakai video? they are not the same things.

Basically, i was thinking this while reading...
and then, BAM... you said it. nice.

and, agreed.

ChvyVele
04-24-2009, 09:52 PM

I dunno, judging by videos of him just hanging around he doesn't seem like the sell out kind of guy. Plus by the looks of his house and stuff he seems to come from a wealthy family, so it's not like he really needs the money. Not sure how to explain it, but I just don't think he would do it just for the money. In my opinion, it must be either the honor of being in a video game, or it's actually going to be a good game.

jest118
04-25-2009, 02:53 AM

See that bold part? That part is incorrect. His family and friends would have a really good idea of what he would or wouldn't do.

I'm not really either though. I have met the kid however. Well before he rode for Lakai. Before he filmed for The Forecast as well. He's a good kid. Humble.. with a good head on his shoulders.

Though I suppose it's more accurate to speculate about someone's aspirations and motives when you've no information about them.

Edit: His family isn't really "wealthy." Well.. I guess it depends on the perspective. Upper Middle Class = wealthy? Maybe closer to wealthy than poor... I guess that works.

ERIKDOTCOM
04-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Well, I used to live almost in Simi Valley and my friend lived a couple neighborhoods down from him so I've seen where he lives and stuff and I know what the whole status is in that area. It's middle class/upper middle class. Not necessarily "wealthy."

ChvyVele
04-30-2009, 05:01 PM
I didn't mean wealthy as in multi-millionaire. Just meant that they clearly aren't having money troubles.