PDA

View Full Version : Slipping (H TIO's 2nd Skate 1-solo)

Granka
09-13-2014, 06:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSCtVwI-lJY

Jebotek
09-13-2014, 07:05 AM
Intro felt a bit long to me, but it went with the song so no biggie
That Powerslide / Noseslide is hella dope
Loved all those Wallies especially the clip starting at 1:41

pairsprowlin 666
09-13-2014, 08:11 AM
No clue how an intro could be to long/ anyway this was dope dude i dug it all I got to say Song was sick too..

Glad you still active man....bout time jebo comes out of his dusty hole now....

Jebotek
09-13-2014, 09:29 AM
It´s just personal preference i guess, same goes for 1min edits with 20sec intros and all kind off random clips cutted in, just feels unnecessary at some points.

Well, im as active as usual mate.
Never been a every-thread-commenter or fan of two-word posts therefore i just keep commenting on stuff i really dig.

pairsprowlin 666
09-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Active on fluks maybe just my opinion but 1min edits are better then none!!just sayin!!

I comment just to keep shit alive!! better for who is new and what not man its dead and if yo are current and active might as well comment on whats as dead as a door nail

xtremezoid
09-13-2014, 09:40 AM
good skating and those spots look so fun

Jebotek
09-13-2014, 09:41 AM
Personal Preference again dude
For me its quality over quantity
I rather save footy for months then putting out shorties which are meh

pairsprowlin 666
09-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Feel ya on that I would do that but its the new community no one is watching so the time on tricks really not worth the headache personal preference!!

I used to be that way, only way now is for a full length!

Much rather see a bunch of random footy from the old school heads then personal preference comment when its been a year since i've seen anything from !! imo

Jebotek
09-13-2014, 10:10 AM
Always been pretty OCD about my shit and it never was for anyone else.
So just because we are less People around nowadays doesn't mean that i drop my standards.
Got my console, got my cap card...so i really don't see the point in rushing out random footy, especially now.

Muhzzy
09-13-2014, 10:16 AM
Nice little vid man! I liked the trick at :53 and all those wallies. Rad shit.

Granka
09-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Jebo, I hear you. I can admit that the intro was a bit too long considering the length of this solo, but I really wanted to do the song justice. I really like the vibe and atmosphere of the intro so I didn't feel okay with cutting it down. And I agree with you about people making 1 minute-videos, I feel like that's just people throwing out shit to keep their followers there and reminding them that they are still active.

This video was just for me something I wanted to do because I felt motivated to do it at the moment and I wanted to show off the footage (especially the wallie-footy since they are so hard in Skate 1). And after all, I've always done my stuff exactly however I want to so I just put the stuff out there. Sure, I could have waited a longer time and made a longer video. But my focus right now is mostly in a upcoming Skate 2-solo which I have soooooooo much footy for. So you can expect a traditional long ass H TIO-video :D

Jebotek
09-13-2014, 11:55 AM
Glad to hear buddy, always wondered in how short time you got tons of footage
Got three full S2 reels myself...just damn lazy with recording

HCH Media
09-13-2014, 01:31 PM
sooo coole G .. like the song ,, edit , and tricks .. ps 0:53 thats how you make bluntslides at ug´s just need a better aim ;-)

Legba
09-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Dig it
I really like how wall-centric this edit is.
That wallie 180 at 1:31 is my shit tho.
style for days

Granka
09-13-2014, 06:02 PM
I really like how wall-centric this edit is.

Basically like every edit I do nowadays :D
No but, I just love doing wallies. I feel like it's a trick that opens a lot more opportunities for skating spots in new ways. And I feel like I have developed a good sense for wallies in the Skate-games in recent years, so I just try to challenge myself to find new ways to use the wallies :)

Amphan
09-13-2014, 06:55 PM
I really dug this. Music went very well with the skating. Man, if Advanced Free Cam was available in OG, I would've loved to see what you would've done with those clips.

Really nice.