PDA

View Full Version : Thumbstick Shaolin Vol.5 ( Skate 2 Edition )

HCH Media
09-17-2014, 08:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6euB8w4E8xY&list=UUydjAuDMqs4IjsLonVYNr-A

pairsprowlin 666
09-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Ender waas so sick sorry i lagged i was gonna send you those today tooo damn i didnt hit any of your spots either hahah!

Muhzzy
09-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Fucking ridiculous man. So many good UGs. You were destroying that one rail with all those smiths and feebles. Good shit Skatan.

joemarDT
09-17-2014, 11:35 AM
You make ungrindables look easy! haha Splendid as usual!

HCH Media
09-18-2014, 05:27 AM
pairs , muhzz , joemar love you guys

.................................................. .................................................. ..............

some random crap from the web :-)

chia tay chu cuong 09 12 2010 HCH MEDIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmF5B5TqlDI

emericaridr11
09-18-2014, 09:01 AM
happens.... Fluckit is very much a "Clique" (sorry I know you guys hate that)

if they aint friends with you, or were not on a team with you at one point.... there is a GOOD chance they will not watch your video at all
happens, no worries... make vids for you not them

but haters are more likely Jelly then actually hating..... so take the dislikes as a fucked up "compliment".... everyone just jealous now days!!!!

Muhzzy
09-18-2014, 10:23 AM
And I bet all dislikes are from people that don't even post any content at all anymore

HCH Media
09-18-2014, 12:16 PM
muhzzy and emerica i totaly agree with you guys ....we share because we love what we´r doing .
it's just sad because hate is something unnatural in skateboarding .

DaaGooN
09-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Wonderful craftsman ship again!
Man some of them UGs are so ridiculous that im always happy to see your video's!

I know it can seem people just hate because they can, some like to criticise a piece of work and not even leave a comment to as why they don't like it or what they felt was wrong with the art work. (Yes it's Art, Even if you think it's only a game)

Id say take away the option for votes,like,hate,love. ect
Don't make it so easy for them to just HATE with the click of a mouse, It's sad i know, some will just click the stars/vote it down just because it has 5 or w/e...

For me it's always about the difficulty factor of tricks in a video, the fact not everyone can do something like it.
You pushing that bar up beyond peoples reach is something i love about skate videos when i watch them.
Filming,editing is also something that needs to be good, but to me it's never that much of a importance factor in the game as it is just a game! But when It is done great like so many here can do, combined with something of this calibre.. then man have you got something worth while even if people hate on it, you know you put your shoes on and meant every trick you done without the lucky one off.. (I think some will understand this) then build around it.

+ you got to remember that not everyone was here from the OG day's and don't even know what UG's means lol!

I would say more, but then i would say meh!
I have never made a video for anyone other than ME.
Take it or leave it is what i say, i skate for me..
(people who understand this know, They show it by how they talk to you & Interact with you.)

I have no idea what i am talking about now so all im say is.

I LOVE ya vids mate! MAKE THEM FOR ME!!! :D

Oddity
09-18-2014, 10:21 PM
I only really comment on videos that I'm like, damn that's stuff is either a)I know that's it's difficult to do and/or b)I know I can't do it. This falls in the real of both, great job dude.
I agree with Daag, Muhuzzy, and E. Make videos because you enjoy doing it. If you get a fan or some fans that's great, if not oh well at least have fun with it.

Tabloid
09-19-2014, 02:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7d3hrdpJGQ

momadaddy
09-23-2014, 12:07 PM
really greAt. i forgot to comment. that board slide on the tree by the hidden snake run was crazy

SK8ERatWAR
09-23-2014, 04:30 PM
that ender.. and goddamn that feeble looked sick

Sickone
09-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Yeah seriously that ender, my god!

HCH Media
09-26-2014, 08:34 AM
thanks guys yeah ender was hard to do :-)

emericaridr11
09-26-2014, 08:43 AM
sick sick sick UGs, the animations looked awesome

loved the filming in this, just a good video man