PDA

View Full Version : Who are your influences in skate 3?

eastcoastskateboard1
09-18-2014, 04:44 AM
So I know a lot of people are in the skate community and it makes me wonder how they got their style along with who they are influenced by when they play skate 3. So my question to all of you fluckers is who are your influences? I know some of mine are muhzzy, emericaridr11, prowlin, and ryantergalactic.

Muhzzy
09-18-2014, 08:22 AM
<3 :)

Risgrynosocker, tnofilms, prowlin, skelli, Sickone.

eastcoastskateboard1
09-18-2014, 10:09 AM
<3 :)

Risgrynosocker, tnofilms, prowlin, skelli, Sickone.

Skelli is sick and so is sickone

NotedDerk
09-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Your mom.

eastcoastskateboard1
09-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Your mom.

Dude she is so sick yo like she does the best ungrindables while making cookies no joke

HCH Media
09-18-2014, 12:31 PM
to me it's more like a life and what i do influence

marc johnson and andrew reynolds and the AWS videos

in my weird little world : emerica and pairs for epic edit´s
board skills ... DAG no way around he has direct impact on me
i saw this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7FZpWM1zRc&list=UUm2Bs9uvhWVHe5ulbUlqr-w

and had to do this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmAdCzrJgfg&list=UUydjAuDMqs4IjsLonVYNr-A

ps: i get influence by all you guys thats how skateboarding works :-)

EmmitBrown
09-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Stevie Williams
Kerry Getz
Kyle Nicholson
Andrew Pott
Jamal Smith

And Clay, Demz and Magic

Edit: yeah i second the bottom of HCH's post. The list of everyone i was influenced by would be pages long....that's what she said

eastcoastskateboard1
09-19-2014, 03:27 AM
Stevie Williams
Kerry Getz
Kyle Nicholson
Andrew Pott
Jamal Smith

And Clay, Demz and Magic

Edit: yeah i second the bottom of HCH's post. The list of everyone i was influenced by would be pages long....that's what she said

Yeah dude is definitely agree with every one influencing everyone

ILL NODERUS
09-19-2014, 06:14 AM
The way I skate in game is all me and my own style but that stems from watching the pros growing up. So many to list but I'm a big Andrew Reynolds fan along with Kerry getz and Jerry hsu to name a few.

Other skaters in our skate 3 world that I thought were talented and really understood the game mechanics, that I've actually skated with are: kickz zolko, Sherpa derrrp, shreddy, Ryan, muhz, hch, ragin, quite a few others fluckit is full of hotness.

Then there are other guys whos edits I lovebut don't skate with much or at all such as sickone, pairs, amphan, hch, derk, demz, emerica, and joemar is starting to kill it. Again, too many to list off the top of my head.

Skating with someone in a freeskate for a couple hours is how you really get to know them and their style.

emericaridr11
09-19-2014, 07:23 AM
as far as Fakeskate Influences.... some of mine are

Manalo (just my fav)
Roke (heli cams, sick uniqueness in filming)
JeanO (my "realistic" fav, such clean everything)
Horsehead (about as rad as you can get, damn near trippy shit)
Buttplug (so smooth, mixed with a clean ass style)

real skaters shit guess its the same as my favs list......

Andrew Reynolds (kicky boost flips)
Jamie Thomas (old school, big sick gap ollies)
Kerry Getz (phat brown shoes)
Arto Saari (crooks allday, love it)
Ed Temp (for the blunts, wish we could Impossible)

Granka
09-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Stevland, Eflixxx, the Psychonaut-guys, Wiltzuh, Cookiesupporter.

I skate however I want to but those guys above have inspired me from time to time to see new opportunities at fakeskating and what not. But mostly I skate however I want to and try to show people some new opportunities like those guys above have done for me.

momadaddy
09-19-2014, 01:04 PM
derk pushes my creativity when i skate with him but knex and tno are always inspiring

pairsprowlin 666
09-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Tom penny , Peter smolik, Jim Greco

Skeli, Kapnn, Emericaridr, NotedDerk

I could go on and on but those came to my mind first I could explain more about why but there is no point they are just awesome!!

ColeSlaw
09-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Daag00n for sure. If I had to choose an irl skater tho I'd choose the delistatus crew and probably my friends that I skate with personally.