PDA

View Full Version : Dp&5150 Presents:"The concrete Jungle" A Collab (In720) featuring: Granka&Prowlin

pairsprowlin 666
10-10-2014, 10:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6i1pn8I2fc&feature=youtu.be

I recommend putting it in 720 some of you may not like this due to the effects but its dubstep and I feel it suited the edit so enjoy rate subscribe
ENJOY!!!

Tabloid
10-10-2014, 10:26 PM
the dubstep edit gives it a unique dubsteppy feel that you dont really see in other videos

i like

Moses
10-11-2014, 12:53 AM
Nice work the music went well with the edit. I'm pretty sure if it were any longer I would have had to go to the hospital lol.

PS - If there are any MODS left or Admins, can a brother get an OG tag or something for that 2008 join date (which should be longer but forgot password to first acount) ! :p

Granka
10-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Bang!

DaaGooN
10-11-2014, 05:42 AM
Very nice, love the vibrating colour 3dish ness..

also the bang boom bangers! great job guys!

pairsprowlin 666
10-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Bang!

Bang Bang Boom Happy Birthday Granker I guess i dropped this video on the perfect time!!!!!

Muhzzy
10-11-2014, 08:15 AM
God damn this was some good shit.

That thing you did at 2:18 was insane. And that back 180 over the mailbox into the bus stop that H TIO did was crazy good. Great video all around. Great job guys.

pairsprowlin 666
10-11-2014, 02:50 PM
God damn this was some good shit.

That thing you did at 2:18 was insane. And that back 180 over the mailbox into the bus stop that H TIO did was crazy good. Great video all around. Great job guys.

Yeah that took awhile muhz glad you enjoyed i really enjoyed editing this wildness!!

shr3ddy krueger
10-12-2014, 12:57 AM
So sick! Only thing is the twitch started to hurt my eyes after awhile but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed!

pairsprowlin 666
10-12-2014, 10:21 AM
So sick! Only thing is the twitch started to hurt my eyes after awhile but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed!

Yeah my mind was in Dubstep wild edit but thank you this was pretty kinda annoying having to put every clip in ae hahah

joemarDT
10-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Insane! I did get a headache for awhile, but it was worth it haha

Felly
10-13-2014, 12:23 AM
This was really dope mate! :D

pairsprowlin 666
10-13-2014, 08:05 AM
This was really dope mate! :D

Thanks Rocka Fellly

Gizzler
10-13-2014, 09:45 AM
...super sick stuff from the both of you!!! Loved the whole thing!

pairsprowlin 666
10-14-2014, 11:50 PM
...super sick stuff from the both of you!!! Loved the whole thing!

Damn man im glad you watched havent seen you around in ages

HCH Media
10-15-2014, 04:34 AM
crazy idea but i have a problem with the light flashes and weird fast owl movements and i'm obviously not a dubstep fan or even close to that..... i really love the colors . like at 1.53 or the style shot at 2.05 .. you both did a good job for this kind of style ..hope it doesn't sound so mean .. i wish someone would criticise my stuff

pairsprowlin 666
10-15-2014, 05:00 AM
crazy idea but i have a problem with the light flashes and weird fast owl movements and i'm obviously not a dubstep fan or even close to that..... i really love the colors . like at 1.53 or the style shot at 2.05 .. you both did a good job for this kind of style ..hope it doesn't sound so mean .. i wish someone would criticise my stuff

If you knew me in person I am loco man so yes i never stick one style and i am with you on not a fan of dubstep i just wanted a different vibe edit and this song wasnt to bad imo. and the flashs just went with the song so i added them...only thing i could criticise you on is your parks all look the same hahahahah...No worries though they look chill though!!

HCH Media
10-15-2014, 05:14 AM
dont get me wrong all fited really well together . its just not my taste .... to my park videos I HATE MAKING PARKS I SUCK AT BUILDING STUFF i cant build proper buildings and they dont have a good flow at all .. i build so i have some thing to skate because street spot parks are really dead since a long time specially ungrindable parks and you know it you are the only one who still builds too .... i dont make parks for the perfect flow or the perfect color ballance .. i just build so that i can try to lern new stuff and new animationes thats all i do ... .... but at the end all this dont matter because the servers will not get better or fixt

pairsprowlin 666
10-15-2014, 05:18 AM
dont get me wrong all fited really well together . its just not my taste .... to my park videos I HATE MAKING PARKS I SUCK AT BUILDING STUFF i cant build proper buildings and they dont have a good flow at all .. i build so i have some thing to skate because street spot parks are really dead since a long time specially ungrindable parks and you know it you are the only one who still builds too .... i dont make parks for the perfect flow or the perfect color ballance .. i just build so that i can try to lern new stuff and new animationes thats all i do ... .... but at the end all this dont matter because the servers will not get better or fixt

sk series is dying man its fucked but we make whats best for our own fun!! To each is own now pretty much ..