PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Lotus!!! "JustSkateNoHates" LAsT SOLO !!! Must Watch !!!

pairsprowlin 666
10-18-2014, 07:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWS9RF-8b8

I posted for him since it was just sitting on youtube !!

EDITED BY: JUSTSKATENOHATE

heres his channel for more!!:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCam9U_5BoG8ert_xh6N8GYw

Moses
10-18-2014, 10:22 AM
That ender was so clean !

HCH Media
10-18-2014, 11:25 AM
some of the clips are really really good and smoth and i like them a lot ( almost every crocket was nuts clean ) the flip ts at the ug ledge was one of the best tricks at this spot .... rest could use some work .. some tricks are obviously first try not so good looking and film´d..overall still a good vid and doesn't feel like a 5.30 vid and thats great some other people make 1 min vids feel like 5min lol

ps: thats not the last vid ! i can tell for sure !!

pairsprowlin 666
10-18-2014, 12:45 PM
some of the clips are really really good and smoth and i like them a lot ( almost every crocket was nuts clean ) the flip ts at the ug ledge was one of the best tricks at this spot .... rest could use some work .. some tricks are obviously first try not so good looking and film´d..overall still a good vid and doesn't feel like a 5.30 vid and thats great some other people make 1 min vids feel like 5min lol

probably is he doesn't have a capcard!!

Hes been around for a minute!! not really forums dude

Felly
10-18-2014, 12:50 PM
Damn, i like that! :D

i am a snail
10-18-2014, 01:17 PM

nah it's probably his last clipdump, sadly. shame too, i havent seen any sign of him in a while

Valley
10-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Whole lot of awkward ass spots ripped hard, ender was smooth.