PDA

View Full Version : Lacking

shakejunt_homie
10-29-2014, 06:58 AM
I've been lacking on skate 3 lately I haven't made a video in over two weeks or so and I need to get back into it. So hopefully I'll have stuff out soon. Even maybe a Halloween edit

HCH Media
10-29-2014, 07:03 AM
wow me too , what a unbelievable accident

Muhzzy
10-29-2014, 07:55 AM
THANK GOD I WAS WORRIED..

i am a snail
10-29-2014, 08:19 AM
i havent made a video since june, it's so fucked up but its true....... it's fucked up as hell..,,

NotedDerk
10-29-2014, 12:36 PM
You mother fucker, I've been sitting here waiting for your new video that entire 2 weeks, 18 days to be exact! I lost my job because I couldn't leave my computer, my friends hate me for neglecting them, you ruined my life, make the new video already!

shakejunt_homie
10-29-2014, 05:08 PM
You mother fucker, I've been sitting here waiting for your new video that entire 2 weeks, 18 days to be exact! I lost my job because I couldn't leave my computer, my friends hate me for neglecting them, you ruined my life, make the new video already!

thanks for sounding like an asshole

shakejunt_homie
10-29-2014, 05:09 PM
THANK GOD I WAS WORRIED..
you sound like a asshole congrats

Muhzzy
10-29-2014, 06:32 PM
you sound like a asshole congrats

Wow haha you can't take a joke? Get off of fluckit then. We like to joke around here, no need to get all butthurt.

shakejunt_homie
10-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Wow haha you can't take a joke? Get off of fluckit then. We like to joke around here, no need to get all butthurt.

im still new to fluck it i wouldnt know

NotedDerk
10-29-2014, 07:57 PM

Here's a tip, don't waste people's time by making a thread just to tell people you haven't made a video in a while.

Muhzzy
10-29-2014, 08:10 PM

Exactly, you're new to fluckit. So don't make a thread telling people you'll be making one soon, because nobody cares or knows you well enough. Telling us you'll be making a new video soon is something for the chat box.

Jebotek
10-30-2014, 03:56 AM
yeah better do 3 trailers for your next solo

HCH Media
10-30-2014, 06:13 AM
or do it like Jebotek just lurk around and annoy people !! lmao at least YOU have something to show ..

Jebotek
10-30-2014, 07:12 AM
lurk around?
as if there is anything to ''lurk'' left...
get real
you clearly are the wrong guys to tell somebody to get off fluckit
if every time you made a useless thread somebody told you that that harsh, who would go all butthurt
and what exactly you wanna see pal, dont really get the last sentence

Muhzzy
10-30-2014, 08:48 AM
He's saying at least shakejunt makes videos and implying that you haven't made a video in ages...

And what is it with you thinking that if someone doesn't have a 2009 join date then they pretty much have no say in anything? Cause that's exactly how you act.

So please tell me why I'm the wrong guy to tell someone to get off of fluckit? I've probably put out more content than you within the last year and half I've been on here than you have for the oh-so-holy 5 years.

pairsprowlin 666
10-30-2014, 08:59 AM
they see me roll they hatin, patrolin! try an catch me ridin lurken ,try an catch me ridin lurken !!! Muahhah luv you all and a fun thread but leave me out content always coming from me never leaving keepem coming junt GREAT watch LOL!

Jebotek
10-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Oh say what, since he wrote YOU i thought it was directed at me, and he expects something.

What is it with you though, to talk for somebody else?

Couldn't care less about your Join Date, you act like somebody is attacking you personal or something, its what a forum is about, discussions and such.

You always get things a bit twisted like everything is centered around you or somethin. not everyone has to have the same opinions in here.

And imo you be the wrong guy cause IF anyone could tell someone to leave it still would be an admin, and not you coolcat.

I don't really care how much Footy somebody else puts out, i just edit something when i feel like it. Deal with it

Muhzzy
10-30-2014, 09:49 AM
Yep everything is centered around me. Definitely... And I ALWAYS get things twisted. Definitely man you're so right.

But didn't you just say this?

What is it with you though, to talk for somebody else?

Keep lurking bro.

mamba12
10-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Jesus, why didn't i see this sooner. Locked. Everyone calm down.