PDA

View Full Version : public good bye ... end of HCH Media

HCH Media
11-10-2014, 11:57 AM
since my uploads get more dislikes than likes and comments together i decideed to get off public sharing ,,,

all my future videos will ONLY send via pm

.... thanks for your time ! greetz Skatan ( Mike )

EmmitBrown
11-10-2014, 01:31 PM
I like your videos. I rarely comment anymore

oKwiider
11-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Youre overreacting. I suggest you keep posting videos. If you value your thumbs.....

Granka
11-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Oh fudge, just keep posting! Fuck the haters, I believe there's a lot of people here who like your videos, like me myself and lots of others.

SK8ERatWAR
11-10-2014, 02:44 PM
yeah I like your video's most of the time too. Don't be a crybaby, keep posting and don't mind any negative comments, most of the times it's probably just hate. And even when it's a dislike because someone actually disliked your stuff, who cares! everyone has different taste.

momadaddy
11-10-2014, 11:17 PM
your Thumstick Shaolin vids are always fuckin ill. dont worry about like/comments. you should feel pride that you inspire people. always blown away i am. this thread is unnecessary. just keep doing you. people like it.

PoppySquidJr
11-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Likes don't mean shit. Man up, dude.

Legba
11-11-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't wanna speak for everybody here, but I doubt most Fluckers click like on most of the shit they watch.
In my brief time here, I've been amazed by countless edits...but I've only physically liked dozens....
And of the stuff I have, most of them were full lengths!
I barely comment anymore. Shit, I barely sign in here anymore (lurkalurkalurkaLegba), and I've never had a habit of logging in on YT!
But I watch often, and I enjoy your vids. To only share them privately kinda takes away from one of the main reasons I still visit this site.

Don't be a private dancer.

Tabloid
11-12-2014, 12:49 AM
fluck the haters y0!!!! i say keep doin what you have been doin - making rad videos

NotedDerk
11-13-2014, 09:41 PM
I can't really add to what anyone has said here already, but if you did this for other people's enjoyment rather then your own, you were doomed from the start. You should only be playing this game and making videos if you thoroughly enjoy the process of all of it, the likes and dislikes shouldn't be relevant. I understand it sucks to see that kind of results, but they really mean absolutely nothing. I'm pleased with your videos and I'm sure others are as well. Might not always comment or like the video, but we're watching, just know that, and take it for what you will. If this really is your goodbye, then I hope you find happiness elsewhere, and good luck in whatever you choose to pursue buddy!

heshfield
11-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I been subbed to your channel since I first saw one of your videos, and I watch them all if I catch them in my subbox. I cant comment on YT though only because I havent signed up for google+.
Dont view the like/dislike system as a way to determine the success of your videos, because it doesnt matter--ratings are skewed by people who troll and hate stuff for no reason.

Id like to continue watching your videos, if you decide to keep making them, so add me to that list.

EmmitBrown
11-14-2014, 12:35 PM
so this has been settled, right?

you're not quitting. we'll get abusive if necessary

Roccityroller
11-19-2014, 08:08 AM
I don't post here often anymore, but i clicked reply to say "who the fuck cares"