PDA

View Full Version : the rumor

Demzilla
11-12-2014, 07:51 AM
brought to all by stevland of doppleganger productions and skinny landing everything...

http://playfront.de/geruecht-ea-bringt-die-skate-serie-zurueck/

dont forget to hit translate...

for those that cant...

"With 'Skate 3' is since 2010 no new offshoot of the popular franchise longer appear what now but could change again.

So claims the Official Xbox Magazine in the upcoming issue that the publisher would work on a new branch, but does not mention the exact details, after which also supports this claim.

Recently a famous Let's Player of fun had once again 'Skate 3' play, which led to a renewed demand of the game and this even brought back into the charts, whereupon EA even had nachproduzieren games. This could have prompted the publisher to develop a completely new offshoot."

so theres that...

first things first...
i have no idea who playfront is..
who owns it..
if its credible...
if i should care...

but...
with the announcement of a new th game from activision i say "fluckit"

i just want everyone to remember one thing...

as of now theres really only 3 places of skate interests...
albert...
youtube..
and us...

obviously most here do not agree with alberts intentions...
and most of us understand youtube to be the biggest ADHD BLACK HOLE OF NONSENSE..
which really only leaves us...

so im going to ask a favor of anyone with social media skills...
#skate4
#skatefluckit

if everyone is going to start hammering at ea door for another game i think it would be in all of our best intentions to help send them to a group of people that appreciate the game for all its details and faithfulness towards being a simulation..

so..
do not put coals in your hype train yet...
do not start your "wants" threads...
and please ignore albert...

we all here want the simulation...
we all just need to show the higher ups why the simulation is so important...

be courteous...
be smart...

id rather not knock the cow over before i get my milk...

lww
11-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Interesting. Maybe that's why project blank stopped updating; EA may have bought his prototype or bought him out to stamp out competition?

... Or he could be dead.

HCH Media
11-12-2014, 08:10 AM
a new tony hawk is comming (100%) maybe its about that . not sure

Clayfighter
11-12-2014, 09:28 AM
After what EA did with the digital version of skate 3 ( making it unable to update so that you cant use dlc you paid for" i have a lot of trust issues with those guys

lww
11-12-2014, 09:49 AM
What date do we find out if this is BS or not then?

momadaddy
11-12-2014, 11:17 AM
i never thought id say this but if this is true, thank god for pewdiepie. that make me feel dirty

Jack
11-12-2014, 09:46 PM
I am not going to hold my breath, but I am holding my breath.

Gizzler
11-13-2014, 08:29 AM
So claims the Official Xbox Magazine in the upcoming issue

Dont know anything about the "Official Xbox Magazine"...when is the next issue supposed to come out?

Demzilla
11-13-2014, 09:15 AM
i found a few foreign sites that all back track to this article..
but one said..
"december christmas issue of official xbox magazine"

so...
anybody have a subscription?....
anybody know when that shit hits book retailers?...

anyway..
doing my best...

lww
11-13-2014, 09:43 AM
They don't seem to be pushing the shelf date of each copy very hard. The date is so elusive it's unreal.

saunders420
11-13-2014, 11:16 AM
We also need to get sites like this taken down, http://www.skate4.net/ LIKE REALLY WHAT THE FUCK. Who takes the time to do this for reall though.??!!!

PoppySquidJr
11-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Probably fucking Albert. Someone needs to team up and take that bastard down and all his lies and scam bullshit in the process.

at least the Rise youtube channel is gone

xfreeZe
11-20-2014, 08:35 AM
at least the Rise youtube channel is gone

it is back up again now :(

bengrover
11-21-2014, 10:28 AM
The issue I see is that its pewdiepie who bought the game back to some form of popularity. And thats where the current surge in demand lies, with his fan base. I haven't seen the vid but chances are it's him screaming and doing stupid shit.

So anyone looking to jump on that popularity are likely to aim to please that demographic.

But hey, we can try. Who knows this new TH game might be the best thing ever. Im still hoping on OG with walking and filmer pack.

lww
11-22-2014, 03:30 AM
Yeah unless they sell the license to a company who will actually work on the game as it should be, it's going to be Hall of Meat and trickling. There's a blading game called On a Roll that I'm looking forward to, as much as it hurts me to say that, it's the closest we are going to get.

Roccityroller
11-24-2014, 11:36 AM
The issue I see is that its pewdiepie who bought the game back to some form of popularity. And thats where the current surge in demand lies, with his fan base. I haven't seen the vid but chances are it's him screaming and doing stupid shit.

So anyone looking to jump on that popularity are likely to aim to please that demographic.

But hey, we can try. Who knows this new TH game might be the best thing ever. Im still hoping on OG with walking and filmer pack.

The new tony hawk game will be just that, a tony hawk game.

Permy
11-25-2014, 05:53 PM
As long as there are animals, I'm cool.

knexzor
11-27-2014, 01:24 PM

You will never be cool.

Ps. I love you

knexzor
11-27-2014, 01:24 PM

You will never be cool.

Ps. I love you

Rubbface
03-16-2016, 11:08 PM
Hey guys. I don't comment a lot but I'm always on reading the news and following up. This is by far the best skate community. I'll try to spread the positive vibes for the simulation we all desire. #skate4 #skatefluckit