PDA

View Full Version : Sleepwalker - Bud's new solo

Bud Muhnquai
04-26-2009, 03:09 PM
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Sleepwalker_Elegant_Lines/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZI2cjTDz-g

Go check it out. Feedback appreciated.

Tried to get a slow, dream-like feeling for this one. Kind of sucks that I watched some infinitely superior videos while it processed, which made me realise it's not that great. But please, feedback!

Skatevid2
04-26-2009, 03:45 PM
set to private?

but hey, about the sound. just post something in the description saying you have nothing to do with the music artists or network and have no affiliation and are not trying to take any part in their work. you should be set.

i know pawn foundsomething on how to..idk

Bud Muhnquai
04-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Yeah, set to private while I sort it all out - when this happened on my last vid, I got a notification that the audio was disabled - haven't had one this time.

I'm going to try uploading to wegame instead.

Bud Muhnquai
04-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Fixed and ready to go:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Sleepwalker_Elegant_Lines/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZI2cjTDz-g

Madsser3200
04-27-2009, 06:54 AM
Very nice calming feeling 'bout that.

Some tricks were unreal though..

Music worked AWESOME with the skating, and followed the pace of the skating..

Bud Muhnquai
04-27-2009, 07:24 AM

Music worked AWESOME with the skating, and followed the pace of the skating..

Thanks!

I always chuck in a few tricks that are just out there and unrealistic, just to make the videos fun. I love realistic vids, but they can get a bit boring when it's just TOO realistic. ;)

thebullet
04-27-2009, 08:56 AM

some tricks?? all the tricks were...but if that's what you were going for, then well done I guess.

Bud Muhnquai
04-27-2009, 09:13 AM
some tricks?? all the tricks were...

Seriously, you thought EVERY trick was unrealistic?

thebullet
04-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Seriously, you thought EVERY trick was unrealistic?

well, 90%, but it's not really a diss. Like if you were trying to be realistic, then it would be, but I got the impression that, like you said, you were having fun, and just doing those tricks to keep it fresh and interesting, which I respect.

I don't really keep it ultra realistic in my videos either, so it's all good.

Bud Muhnquai
04-27-2009, 10:19 AM
well, 90%, but it's not really a diss. Like if you were trying to be realistic, then it would be, but I got the impression that, like you said, you were having fun, and just doing those tricks to keep it fresh and interesting, which I respect.

I don't really keep it ultra realistic in my videos either, so it's all good.

Nab, I knew it wasn't a diss but I really thought some of it looked realistic. Like I said, I wanted it to be sort of dreamlike. As much as I love realistic videos, I get a bit bored of them - they all start to look the same after a while.

No harm no foul, I'm just glad people watch my clips at all :)

thebullet
04-27-2009, 10:28 AM
alright, I watched it again...and yeah, still holding with my 90%. Just all those lateflips, late shuvs, double flips, they are sick and hard to do in the game, but yeah, those are what was unrealistic. Just sayin.

Oh, and very solid filming by the way.

Bud Muhnquai
04-27-2009, 10:51 AM
alright, I watched it again...and yeah, still holding with my 90%. Just all those lateflips, late shuvs, double flips, they are sick and hard to do in the game, but yeah, those are what was unrealistic. Just sayin.

Oh, and very solid filming by the way.

That's all good - I appreciate the feedback! Maybe for the next one I'll really tone it down. Or go super double unrealistic and just go for pure dream sequence stuff.

greenlake
04-27-2009, 12:43 PM
i spent a good hour backflipping street gaps last night. next video is gonna be NUTS.

Bud Muhnquai
04-28-2009, 11:06 AM
i spent a good hour backflipping street gaps last night. next video is gonna be NUTS.

I'm really looking forward to this.