PDA

View Full Version : KOTR ON S3

shakejunt_homie
12-06-2014, 05:02 AM
alright guys I've been thinking about doing a kotr on s3. I know it sounds weird but I think it'd be cool. We split up in 3 teams and we each have a area we go to meaning we use downtown,industrial, and university. So guys what would you think about it? I just want opinions and if I do go though with it would anybody like to make the challenges. P.s this will be happening on ps3

Jebotek
12-06-2014, 06:28 AM
I guess this won't happening at all
Check the Search Function for earlier attempts which never happened...

SK8ERatWAR
12-06-2014, 07:59 AM
yeah haha, I believe we tried it 3 years in a row but never did it.
I do have some funny trick assignments though.
If this gets done, and done right, I think it might be the most fun thing ever, but it's just so hard to coordinate and also come up with good, not too easy, not too hard assignments.
But I don't think the community is alive and willing enough to try this again anyway

shakejunt_homie
12-06-2014, 08:14 AM
yeah haha, I believe we tried it 3 years in a row but never did it.
I do have some funny trick assignments though.
If this gets done, and done right, I think it might be the most fun thing ever, but it's just so hard to coordinate and also come up with good, not too easy, not too hard assignments.
But I don't think the community is alive and willing enough to try this again anyway I already have my skate 3 team down and couple other and my friend but yea it's just has to be done right or it's not cool. And I would love to here what you have for challenges

momadaddy
12-07-2014, 08:03 PM
This idea is the white whale of fluckit. It has been tried do many times but never pans out