PDA

View Full Version : What up

arthurnunes98
12-29-2014, 07:43 PM
How you guys doing? I've already knew this big community for a couple months or something but i just decided to registr now cuz im lazy and im saving some footy. I cant post it or something cuz i dont have any capture card..i would like to interact with u guys so i can maybe join a full length or something
Peace

Amphan
12-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Welcome to Fluckit, arthur. Nice to hear that there's people still checking out the website at this point.

I wouldn't worry about getting in on a full length project. They're few and far between at this point, and you would be lucky if you happen to run into someone working on one. Also, you'd be aiming pretty high to join one when no one knows how you skate or film. Then again, someone could post a thread about a full length project, but don't get your hopes up; doing a solo to get yourself out there is a better route right now.

Noticing you're on PSN, the PS3 version of Skate 3 has the option to upload clips straight to YouTube. Interestingly, that option is currently working, so if you have a profile to upload clips, you should do that while you have the chance. That option has been down for periods of time (right now, it takes a few tries to get it going).

Put yourself out there with a few clips and/or a solo, and who knows? You might befriend someone who - if they have a cap card - can help you out.

Again, welcome and enjoy your time here on Fluckit.

GSB MLP I-XL
12-29-2014, 10:13 PM
Wassup, man? Welcome to Fluckit! You're gonna enjoy being here. :D
I can also add you on PS3 tomorrow if you like.

arthurnunes98
12-30-2014, 04:12 AM
Welcome to Fluckit, arthur. Nice to hear that there's people still checking out the website at this point.

I wouldn't worry about getting in on a full length project. They're few and far between at this point, and you would be lucky if you happen to run into someone working on one. Also, you'd be aiming pretty high to join one when no one knows how you skate or film. Then again, someone could post a thread about a full length project, but don't get your hopes up; doing a solo to get yourself out there is a better route right now.

Noticing you're on PSN, the PS3 version of Skate 3 has the option to upload clips straight to YouTube. Interestingly, that option is currently working, so if you have a profile to upload clips, you should do that while you have the chance. That option has been down for periods of time (right now, it takes a few tries to get it going).

Put yourself out there with a few clips and/or a solo, and who knows? You might befriend someone who - if they have a cap card - can help you out.

Yeaa i know maybe i started wrong im just aiming to be part of one u know? Cuz as ive already said in other topics i have major problems with caps and the footy cuz no dlc is available here in brazil so i made some shitty caps just for fun haha, but i have like 5 min of footy i dont know something like that haha. Thank u guys again for the "hospitality" haha

arthurnunes98
12-30-2014, 04:13 AM

Yeaa i know maybe i started wrong im just aiming to be part of one u know? Cuz as ive already said in other topics i have major problems with caps and the footy cuz no dlc is available here in brazil so i made some shitty caps just for fun haha, but i have like 5 min of footy i dont know something like that haha. Thank u guys again for the "hospitality" haha

Valley
12-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Like Amphan said try uploading some clips straight to youtube from ps3, hopefully it keeps working.

arthurnunes98
12-30-2014, 06:06 AM
But isnt that filmer pack in the skate create pack? It says that i dont have it

Amphan
12-30-2014, 11:38 AM

No worries, arthur; understandable that you're trying to fit in. The YouTube upload is available in the Skate Share Pack of Skate 3, and I'm not sure it's available anywhere right now. I'll have to check on that unless someone here knows if it's still available at the Playstation Store.

Just as quick as I left my comment, Ghetto checked in and left his comment. You could link up with him, as he has Filmer Pack and he's filmed for other people in the past. Check out some of his videos as proof.

arthurnunes98
12-30-2014, 02:26 PM
No worries, arthur; understandable that you're trying to fit in. The YouTube upload is available in the Skate Share Pack of Skate 3, and I'm not sure it's available anywhere right now. I'll have to check on that unless someone here knows if it's still available at the Playstation Store.

Just as quick as I left my comment, Ghetto checked in and left his comment. You could link up with him, as he has Filmer Pack and he's filmed for other people in the past. Check out some of his videos as proof.
Sorry to ask but the share pack is that thing that comes inside the box of the game?ive already put up that code and the yt thing dont work still i guess its because of the br account haha

Amphan
12-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Sorry to ask but the share pack is that thing that comes inside the box of the game?ive already put up that code and the yt thing dont work still i guess its because of the br account haha

No worries, and I was wrong. Yes, the Skate Share Pack is one with the code that comes with the game. The Filmer Pack is the one that has the YT upload. Sorry about that.

Anyway, check the DLC menu in Skate 3 with the different packs (Skate.Create, Maloof NY, etc.) , and if there's a check by the Filmer Pack, you should have it.

arthurnunes98
12-31-2014, 05:52 AM
No worries, and I was wrong. Yes, the Skate Share Pack is one with the code that comes with the game. The Filmer Pack is the one that has the YT upload. Sorry about that.

Anyway, check the DLC menu in Skate 3 with the different packs (Skate.Create, Maloof NY, etc.) , and if there's a check by the Filmer Pack, you should have it.
i actually dont have it and it costs about 15 reais (7 dollars or something) and its not even available here, the only ones are maloof money and time is money, and the after dark that is free

arthurnunes98
12-31-2014, 05:53 AM

i actually dont have it and it costs about 15 reais (7 dollars or something) and its not even available here, the only ones are maloof money and time is money, and the after dark that is free

EmmitBrown
12-31-2014, 05:56 AM
Grab yourself the after dark. Night skating!

arthurnunes98
12-31-2014, 06:01 AM
Grab yourself the after dark. Night skating!
Ive already did! The sanatorium lines are endless haha