PDA

View Full Version : Skatepart with me and my two friends

Granka
12-31-2014, 09:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ydUNAPIAE
The skateboarding-section from my latest movie.
Quite hyped on it, first time of me having a bunch of footage :D

And no, that last part with no music is not meant as a ender. It's just a tribute to my favoritespot that isn't around anymore and just me showing my personal struggle sometimes with skating.

EmmitBrown
12-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Always cool to see real life parts from fluckers. I liked it Granka. Happy new year's, man.

thesignguy
12-31-2014, 10:22 AM
Awesome man
This is what skating is all about
I think your favorite spot is rad RIP

Gizzler
12-31-2014, 11:15 AM
...wait...there was ice on that lake...it's windy, and that dude's only wearing a tanktop...?!? You guys up north are hardcore by nature....hahaha!
Fun watch, man! Really enjoyed this. The grass gap was awesome!!!

Happy new year's eve :)

fallingskyline
01-01-2015, 06:04 AM
all i say is ROCK TO FAKIE <3

Valley
01-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Off road skateboarding & ice covered banks, nice watch H-TIO

Granka
01-01-2015, 03:19 PM
...wait...there was ice on that lake...it's windy, and that dude's only wearing a tanktop...?!? You guys up north are hardcore by nature....hahaha!
Fun watch, man! Really enjoyed this. The grass gap was awesome!!!
Yeah, it was quite warm that day actually. That was sometimes in may when the snow had melted mostly away but the ice on the waters was still left :D But also, up here we think it's warm in the spring when it's like 10+, hahaha.

And yeah, that grass gap was hella fun to skate. I skated it a bunch of times after filming it, had such a blast. Most skaters would probably freak out about their bearings at that point, but I didn't give a fuck since I had such a fun time :) I enjoy skating random shit, haha.

all i say is ROCK TO FAKIE <3
Yeah, literally ROCK to fakie ;)

Poncho Lord
01-01-2015, 06:10 PM
shoulda ditched the wood on that barrier! thing looks fun to skate by itself. this was tight, the ride downs looked fun

Granka
01-02-2015, 05:06 AM
shoulda ditched the wood on that barrier! thing looks fun to skate by itself. this was tight, the ride downs looked fun
I'm not good enough yet to skip the wood, I just wanted to have fun that day and get something on film. I would have tried to get them later on without the wood but unfortunately those barriers are gone now. I had a nice line I would pull there and a few other tricks to film, but they removed those barriers before I had the chance to get someone there with me to film me. A bummer, but oh well!

And what do you mean by the ride downs? Haha.