PDA

View Full Version : Reissue

SK8_4_FUN
01-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Some old and new clips,
made with youtube editor and slowest pc ever, so no great editing, nor song
Uploaded quite a few clips over the years, this some i like most
Actually spend more time making parks than filming
Thanx to everyone who supported and inspired me for this, as well as here as on psn, specially GK crew, skooler, dirtyG ...
Enjoy
and happy new year yall :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAgeG4ySXQ8

TheIronz
01-01-2015, 07:34 AM
Damn, these are really good. Alot of good footage.

Some of the camera work felt a little fast, don't know if that is just me, pathing was on point, but just a touch swift.

I know you explained, but I still felt the lack of soundtrack kinda killed it, if you want, I could, or better yet, somebody here might, be able to overlay a track of your choosing and send it back to you..

Message me if you are interested, but regardless, sick footage.

SK8_4_FUN
01-01-2015, 10:51 AM
thanks for nice comment on footage!
camera i'm not that good at, got better over time, but some, like that last line is really old
If I could choose a song it would have been Almost Ready from Dinosaur jr. Its also bout 3 mins.
If you can do this would be very thankfull :D

Granka
01-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Good watch, you're really good at skating tranny. And personally I enjoyed that there was no music, I just blasted my own music while watching this :D

And some small tips on the filming, you could possibly go a bit wider on your fisheye-angles. And try not to chop off anything in the filming, head to board in picture.

blitzkow
01-01-2015, 02:47 PM
One of my favorite videos, I think i remember some of the clips here from old videos you had uploaded in 2011.

SK8_4_FUN
01-03-2015, 09:09 AM
thnx granka,
like tranny in real life as well (got my own mini at home :))
i know i used to chop heads especially in my older clips, cause it can turn really unrealistic sometimes. guess depent what angle you film?

thnx blitzkow, yep some are really old. Still honnored, though i know many better vids are on here

blitzkow
01-03-2015, 09:34 AM
though i know many better vids are on here

Yeah but nobody does enough tranny, always street videos, plus I love looking at your parks, they all look great merge or no merge.

Tabloid
01-03-2015, 08:00 PM
yes tranny was definitely cool

back boneless + that one foot to tail tranny trick which i never see in fakeskate was really cool

momadaddy
01-03-2015, 08:48 PM
by skooler do you mean olschooler? if so, that dude is uber knar.
This was cool. good mix of street/ tranny and create a park/ city clips. your tranny is tight. i havent said that since my last trip to vegas (lawl). tighten your cams a bit and this would be a jem. thnx 4 the watch well worth my time

G-skate13
01-04-2015, 08:35 AM
That was good dude!

Nice skating and sick parks!! Glad to see you making videos!

SK8_4_FUN
01-05-2015, 11:05 AM
thnx all

SK8_4_FUN
01-05-2015, 11:07 AM
thnx blitzkow
Started building my last parks without merge again, i like the challenge. Plus i hate the lag they give online, or when everything becomes ungrindable and unskateable; Had some bad experience with my first bowl i build with merge, you remember the marseille bowl. Had to delete half the park to make it skateable again.
Actually the only park with merge in the vid is the miniramp in the forrest :)

thnx Tabloid, that one foot you mentioned is called a madonna. I did it many times, but this was the only one I landed on one foot with a tail slap!

mommadaddy, yes i mean oldskooler. He's the one who inspired me the most. Or like someone said on here before, he was way ahaid on all off us.
thnx for nice comment

Thnx G, hope to get more online again in the future, havn't been home much lately

Smagsy
01-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Awesome vid! Love skating your parks