PDA

View Full Version : Endless Lane (H TIO's 15th Skate 2-solo)

Granka
01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDNrSpmjyw

ColeSlaw
01-05-2015, 11:06 PM
soo wish I would have bought the filmer pack while it was still on the psn store. This kind of stuff gets me so hyped to play it.

GSB MLP I-XL
01-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Holy shit. Was surprised to see this on my YouTube feed. Seems like you're dropping videos left and right.
Okay, so... whoa. The editing. music, and skating tied in PERFECTLY. Amazing work on that, dude!

Favorite tricks were:
Everything between 3:08 and 3:40.
The dope tricks at 3:52. *And the extra dialogue with it! lol
Line at 4:49 was sick. Especially that stair trick.
Wallie Kickflip at 5:29
And that banger... wow. That was just clean. Awesome filming on that one too!
The rest was amazing but those stood out the most to me. Can't wait to see more!

soo wish I would have bought the filmer pack while it was still on the psn store. This kind of stuff gets me so hyped to play it.
I'm in the same boat, man. Bummer, but at least we get to see great S2 videos like this one. haha

emericaridr11
01-06-2015, 10:06 AM
yeah it was dope, nice and long

Gizzler
01-06-2015, 01:16 PM
first half was good, but the really dope stuff was in the 2nd if you ask me. enjoyed it a lot!!!

tried to film some stuff in skate 2 a while ago, but these cam collisions fucking everything up made me go crazy...hahaha!

momadaddy
01-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Let it be known. This shit is bonkers. Clearly you are the only person that loves wallies more than me. I ducking loved this. Didn't feel like 8 minutes at all. I've been filming in skate 2. It can never compare yo this. Fuck you, and thanks for the watch

Granka
01-09-2015, 02:12 AM
It's always nice to mix it up ^^ I like shifting between all 3 of the games every now and then because they all offer you something different.

Holy shit. Was surprised to see this on my YouTube feed. Seems like you're dropping videos left and right.
Okay, so... whoa. The editing. music, and skating tied in PERFECTLY. Amazing work on that, dude!

Favorite tricks were:
Everything between 3:08 and 3:40.
The dope tricks at 3:52. *And the extra dialogue with it! lol
Line at 4:49 was sick. Especially that stair trick.
Wallie Kickflip at 5:29
And that banger... wow. That was just clean. Awesome filming on that one too!
The rest was amazing but those stood out the most to me. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks a lot :) I wanted to mix it up a bit this time, this one looks a lot different from what my videos usually look like.

yeah it was dope, nice and long
Nice and long, like my dick! Haha, but yeah thanks a lot :)

first half was good, but the really dope stuff was in the 2nd if you ask me. enjoyed it a lot!!!

tried to film some stuff in skate 2 a while ago, but these cam collisions fucking everything up made me go crazy...hahaha!
I think the tempo of the other song helped to make you feel like that, but yeah thanks :)
Yeah, those camera collisions are such a pain in the ass. But in Skate 2 you gotta start filming from the end of the line/trick and work your way to the beginning to avoid those collisions.

Let it be known. This shit is bonkers. Clearly you are the only person that loves wallies more than me. I ducking loved this. Didn't feel like 8 minutes at all. I've been filming in skate 2. It can never compare yo this. Fuck you, and thanks for the watch
Finally you notice it, I looooooooooooooooove wallies :D
And fuck you too <3

G-skate13
01-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Beautiful vid, your skating is so original !!

Muhzzy
01-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Absolutely loved this.

Great job my dude. Always a pleasure watching your solos. I hope to see more.

Tabloid
01-11-2015, 09:33 PM
the heelflip and wallie king at work!

pretty every clip was a banger but my absolute favourite was that caveman footplant down the sets - ridiculously good to watch

Granka
01-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Thanks a lot guys :)

TACOPUNISH3R
01-14-2015, 08:43 PM
Too much good stuff in there to list! I really liked the wallie over the jersey barrier, and that ender was fucking rad! I really wish I knew where my cap card went. I have no more room to save replays on s2, and really want to put something out after watching this :/ Good shit dude! Cheers :D

Demzilla
01-16-2015, 05:44 AM
wow...

that was so good...
yeah...
so much fun...
you did the same wally twice in the same line..loved it...
filmed so well too...

it looked like you were having fun...
that is hard to do...

perfect motivation for this dog sitting i have to do this week...
i wanna deal with cap and film

bookmarked

Permy
01-17-2015, 05:51 PM
calm it down pls

that front 180 over the fountain was sick as fuck.

seriously though this made me want to play skate 2 and I hate skate 2.

zzcoolapcs
01-18-2015, 07:15 AM
how?!?! every trick in the video was amazing especially the fakie hippy tre and the ender was just больной!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o