PDA

View Full Version : Comic Book Reading

doggdx666
01-19-2015, 05:11 PM
What have you read
Ex. Dc universe, Marvel etc.

Tabloid
01-20-2015, 12:10 AM
I always used to read Asterix, Tintin and Star Wars comics. Spy vs Spy and Bone were also quite OG

oKwiider
01-20-2015, 02:01 PM
Ive been on a comic binge. I'll read anything honestly. Humble bundle always has these amazing comic bundles. Literally hundreds of comics for $18 or more. About 10 for just your email. Been focusing on East of West lately. And a bit of dead letters. Both are great. The latter has an amazing art style. Also a bunch of noir crime comics. Oh and over the garden wall.

Permy
01-28-2015, 04:14 PM
literally all the comic books

EmmitBrown
01-28-2015, 04:45 PM
I haven't read many but ive read some assorted batmans and i remember reading some of Sandman when i was younger. Other than that just some kevin smith jauns

SK8ERatWAR
01-30-2015, 08:03 AM
I never read comics, in my childhood I used to read Suske & Wiske (Bob & Bobette) and Asterix & Obelix and other things like that.
The only comic I like right now is The Walking dead, which is soooo much better than the amc show btw. But besides that, comics are not my thing. Actually, reading as whole I just don't do often, I've only read some tolkien books in the past years. I just don't take the time for it.