PDA

View Full Version : "Roast." Solo w/Gnar21, Creaturebeast, and Audiodude9.

GSB MLP I-XL
01-29-2015, 10:25 PM
So like the YouTube description says: This was inside joke galore. Huge thanks to the homies and all who watch this! Enjoy!<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wre4CYhLVEs

TheIronz
01-30-2015, 12:49 AM
Dope video, some sick tricks and sicker spots. The parks used didn't even stand out as created parks, just looked like a new part of the world.

Not sure if its just me, but that first song is super distorted, like it was rendered at full volume and its clipping or something.

Muhzzy
01-30-2015, 06:06 AM
the first song was crazy loud and annoying. But I still enjoyed this video. I liked Audio's noseslide to skinny, that was tight. Everyone ripped. Great watch man.

TACOPUNISH3R
01-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Wallie back blunt, noseslide to skinny ledge, and so many other things were so dope! Also, I agree with Ironz, great CAP spots!

*edit, I can't spell Wallie right

GSB MLP I-XL
01-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Dope video, some sick tricks and sicker spots. The parks used didn't even stand out as created parks, just looked like a new part of the world.

Not sure if its just me, but that first song is super distorted, like it was rendered at full volume and its clipping or something.

the first song was crazy loud and annoying. But I still enjoyed this video. I liked Audio's noseslide to skinny, that was tight. Everyone ripped. Great watch man.

Yeah, the song was like that when I converted it. I don't know what was up with it but I blew it off. Glad you guys still enjoyed it regardless, though!

GSB MLP I-XL
01-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Dope video, some sick tricks and sicker spots. The parks used didn't even stand out as created parks, just looked like a new part of the world...

Wallis back blunt, noseslide to skinny ledge, and so many other things were so dope! Also, I agree with Ironz, great CAP spots!

Thanks, yo. IIRC, I'm pretty sure most of those CAPs are from GK.