PDA

View Full Version : The Bullet - another solo

thebullet
04-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Hey hey, just uploaded another solo. Some of you will hate the music. I'm sorry. Let me know if you like/dislike it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--3YiDoCSQ

Bud Muhnquai
04-28-2009, 08:50 AM
There were four or five really sick tricks in there that looked great, but more than anything, I was completely distracted by how many times your head was cut out of the shot. And you're right, I hated the music ;)

And it was totally unrealistic ;)

thebullet
04-28-2009, 09:20 AM
well...i mean...i said in your thread that I don't try to make mine totally realistic.

Anyways, yeah, the head chops, woops.

eflixxx
04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
bang!

thank you for the stoke =) love the fast pace and good tricks, on point cam and editing, ill def watch this again

fukk realisticness, keep making stuff that looks good, like this =)

Bud Muhnquai
04-28-2009, 09:35 AM
well...i mean...i said in your thread that I don't try to make mine totally realistic.

I was totally joking.

thebullet
04-28-2009, 09:41 AM
I was totally joking.

oh, my bad. I thought you were mad at me or something. we cool right?

Bud Muhnquai
04-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Oh indeed, we cool. Anyone rocking an Omar avatar is fine by me ;)

But seriously, yeah, never had a prob. Like I said at the time, I appreciate the feedback.

thebullet
04-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Oh indeed, we cool. Anyone rocking an Omar avatar is fine by me ;)

But seriously, yeah, never had a prob. Like I said at the time, I appreciate the feedback.

the fact that you know who Omar is makes you very cool.

Roccityroller
04-28-2009, 10:08 AM
:30...Gap to 50-50

2:32...fakie varial heel sw crook...looked sick as hell

2:55...nollie heel fs hurri...filmed perfectly

ender...wow killer...slow down.

That was pretty awesome, you're one of the few people around the community that can make semi-unrealistic tricks look damn good. You're filming and editing are awesome.

Keep doin what you're doin, cuz you're doin it right.

Bud Muhnquai
04-28-2009, 10:15 AM
This is the part with the group hug:

*us*

There we go.

Madsser3200
04-28-2009, 01:37 PM
I.Complety.Luved that!

Awesome skating..

:35: 360 nosegrab.. Siick.. Looked soo great!

:52: Never seen that before.. Probs!

1:06: Nothing really to say that.. Awesome..

2:15: Looked soo great.. Both angels..

3:29: Woohoo..

Ender was also soo sick!!

All in all luuuuuuved that

Whitseys
04-28-2009, 01:50 PM
loved every second of it, your best solo yet

greenlake
04-28-2009, 03:13 PM
i wouldn't call any of that unrealistic. honestly. some of the tricks weren't quited suited for the obstacle they were done on, but so what? (meaning, like the nollie heel FS hurricane, i guess "realistic" would be on a flat rail as opposed to a kinked 10 stair but big deal) some of the manual stuff was a little wacky and far fetched, but i still wouldn't call it unrealistic. plus who cares if it's unrealistic or not? you do what you do, and you sir, are doing sick shit.

the song gave it an awesome chaotic vibe and gave it a lot more personality than most people give their videos.

i really liked that and you are a killer.

saunders420
04-28-2009, 04:07 PM
song was tense
but Like greens said it added personaLity, have to agree

the fast paced skating with your camera work and that music in an edit
mustered out a reaL good soLo

and yeah onLy thing i didnt Like was the song, but stiLL Listened

5*

quetonto1
04-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Song was funny

skating was SICK really good

soo some tricks were abit out there like robley said they were realistic just done on something bigger

very good

thebullet
04-29-2009, 07:32 AM
thanks for the kind words and feedback everyone.

I was pretty nervous posting this cause I thought most would shut it off 10 seconds after the song started. I was pumped on it though, and I thought (like greenlake said) that being that it's pretty wierd would add some personality to it.

It's finally gotten nice enough to skate outside here(canada) so I don't think I'll be making another solo for a while. I also feel like I've run out of ideas too, I was really struggling to come up with stuff at the end, which is how all those stupid manual tricks made it in. Oh well.

Bud Muhnquai
04-29-2009, 07:35 AM
I totally feel where you're coming from regarding making stuff up toward the end - I felt the same when I started out on Sleepwalker and ended up ditching tons of stuff that was just too samey to what everyone else is doing - I think that's why I'm leaning toward not making totally realistic stuff. Gotta innovate!

thebullet
04-29-2009, 07:45 AM
yeah, and, let's be honest, I don't have the skill or patience to make stuff ultra realistic...and because of that, it's not as much fun for me either.

Bud Muhnquai
04-29-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm starting to think I'd really like to do a group vid with the most outlandish, ridiculous dream-like shit possible. Hell, I'll happily receive people's vids if they've got mad shit to submit!

Demzilla
04-29-2009, 03:19 PM
what greenlakes/robley said...

jesus....

heshfield
05-01-2009, 10:58 PM
This one got a mention on the blogs (congrats)..its good too, cause i had missed it somehow; sorry i did now. The song was crazy but the cam work and skating suited it well--it was like one of those creepy horror movies that you cant turn off.