PDA

View Full Version : Good series/shows on Netflix?

Noah eh
02-21-2015, 07:57 PM
I so bored most of the time and I can't find anything good to watch on Netflix. Any suggestions?

TheIronz
02-22-2015, 02:14 AM
Trailer.

Park.

Boys.

SK8ERatWAR
02-22-2015, 03:50 AM
trailer park boys is hilarious.
Archer is my favourite, you should check that out, it's absolutely brilliant.
And further: arrested development, modern family, better call saul, californication, the americans, marco polo, oh and house of cards is amazing too.
I forgot suits! I watch too many movies and shows to remember all the good ones. I bet I come up with another one later.

TheIronz
02-22-2015, 06:03 AM
Also;

It's always sunny in Philidelphia

(especially once Danny DeVito turns up)

momadaddy
02-22-2015, 06:45 AM
twin peaks/breaking bad

emericaridr11
02-22-2015, 08:53 AM
"Trailer Park Boys" is dope..... man I don't understand why people like "Archer", I think its Terrible!
but "Sunny in Philly" is best!!!

other than "Impractical Jokers" (but im not sure netflix has those)

I binged watched "My Name is Earl"..... was pleasantly surprised at how good it was as well

"Kroll Show" and "Workaholics" are good if you have that taste in comedy, not for everyone (not sure is on netflix either)

EmmitBrown
02-22-2015, 11:46 AM
The fourth season of arrested development is great. I think the first three seasons are messed up on netflix tho. I think they only have the full screen versions so a lot of the side stuff is cut out of view.

DaaGooN
02-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Utopia
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2384811/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_7

Who is Jessica Hyde?

Or

Black Mirror
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2085059/

Both show i hear are getting US remakes.

SK8ERatWAR
02-22-2015, 01:43 PM
"Trailer Park Boys" is dope..... man I don't understand why people like "Archer", I think its Terrible!
but "Sunny in Philly" is best!!!

other than "Impractical Jokers" (but im not sure netflix has those)

I binged watched "My Name is Earl"..... was pleasantly surprised at how good it was as well

"Kroll Show" and "Workaholics" are good if you have that taste in comedy, not for everyone (not sure is on netflix either)

And I just don't get why people like it's always sunny in philadelphia haha, I think it's absolutely disgusting.
So weird how two people can like the same show but hate another show the other likes.. Cuz it would seem you have the same type of humour as the other.
Btw workaholics gets worse and worse every season, season 1 was absolutely brilliant, season 2 too, but after that not so much..
My name is earl was great too, always watched it on the tv.

EmmitBrown
02-22-2015, 02:08 PM
I like trailer park boys and archer. Always sunny is maybe my favorite show and i really like kroll show also. I dont like workaholics or my name is earl tho. Everyone has different tastes

emericaridr11
02-22-2015, 02:42 PM
And I just don't get why people like it's always sunny in philadelphia haha, I think it's absolutely disgusting.
So weird how two people can like the same show but hate another show the other likes.. Cuz it would seem you have the same type of humour as the other.
Btw workaholics gets worse and worse every season, season 1 was absolutely brilliant, season 2 too, but after that not so much..
My name is earl was great too, always watched it on the tv.

haha yeah I dont know haha
agreed though Workaholics gets worse every time I see a new one, Sunny kind of too.. not extremely pleased with this season so far

I heard Breaking Bad is good, and my dad was digging on Shameless (just have a hard time if its not comedy, I got enough stress in my life I dont need virtual stress, except Intervention)

EDIT: I think I dont like Archer cause, it seems most the popular animated funny shows cycle through the same voice actors, and I have a hard time accepting that

pawnluvguitarist
02-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Breaking Bad
Weeds
Nurse Jackie
The Sopranos
The Walking Dead
New Girl (only the first two seasons, went way down hill)

xfreeZe
02-23-2015, 01:27 PM
prison break, better call saul and ofc trailer park boys hahah

Noah eh
02-23-2015, 06:45 PM
Ok so, based on all of these suggestions, I've narrowed it down to TPB (I watched that a loooong time ago, love it), Always Sunny In Philidelphia, House of Cards, and Prison Break. The only other one you guys said that I haven't watched yet was Better Call Saul, but I think that's only available in European countries because I loved Breaking Bad. That pissed me off. Anyway, looks like I have some shows to go watch lmao. Thanks for everybody's help to alleviate my boredom.

crni1976
02-24-2015, 09:46 PM
Surely can't go wrong with Better Call Saul. Other than that, I strongly recommend Fargo (the series).

Bonksz
03-02-2015, 09:30 AM
If you're looking for something that has a weird but interesting story i would recommend watching Misfits, its pretty different from most shows i've seen lately.