PDA

View Full Version : Solidarity

ColeSlaw
04-06-2015, 07:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEU7-VKEojk
Used my KOTR clips because my team pretty much abandoned the contest :/

TheIronz
04-06-2015, 10:38 PM
You should of said, we could switch things up to get you a team-mate.

If you still have those clips un-editted, send em my way, and when all is said and done, I will figure a way to get you in if you want to be. I don't want someone left out thats put alot of work in.

ColeSlaw
04-07-2015, 04:24 PM
You should of said, we could switch things up to get you a team-mate.

If you still have those clips un-editted, send em my way, and when all is said and done, I will figure a way to get you in if you want to be. I don't want someone left out thats put alot of work in.

nah it's cool, I mean I can send in the clips I have but all of the stuff I have is from the first 2 days. I haven't even opened up the doc since

TheIronz
04-07-2015, 10:45 PM
If you could, I would be hella grateful, All teams look like the will be shuffled abit to make things fair again.

and also, you still got a week, so you could (if you want to) still get some extra's, but if not you still got a fair bit.

ColeSlaw
04-08-2015, 07:33 PM
If you could, I would be hella grateful, All teams look like the will be shuffled abit to make things fair again.

and also, you still got a week, so you could (if you want to) still get some extra's, but if not you still got a fair bit.

alright yeah, how would you like me to send my clips in then?