PDA

View Full Version : 'Sup dawgs

Ephyr
05-21-2015, 01:49 PM
What's good fluckit, been lurking this forum for a few weeks now and it was a huge relief to find a community still in the loop with the realistic side of skate instead of the countless tricklining forums. So yeah, I've got no current video parts online anywhere as I'm trying to improve the quality before I upload any of them. I've already learned a tonne from browsing this forum and damn, all your videos are crazy good.

I've got a few questions on various different things too so I thought if anyone, you'd be the guys with the answers.

momadaddy
05-21-2015, 01:56 PM
what are the tricklining forums? looking to get into it

Ephyr
05-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Oops well, more communities than forums, forgive me. though I do remember a few forums which were just like, general skate 3 forums at first but quickly became flooded with tricklining and Rise skating threads and so I kinda gave up searching anything skate related as the results would just yield videos of either Rise Skating or famous youtubers playing the game like a physics sandbox. (nothing wrong with either of those it just wasn't what I was searching for, especially not when I was looking for help.)

From the look of it though, the tricklining community resides mostly on youtube. I might be wrong though.

TheIronz
05-21-2015, 10:59 PM
Welcome to Fluckit dude. Enjoy your stay.

And in regards to questions, fire away. I will answer what I can and Im sure the other OG's of this place will chime in too.

Tabloid
05-22-2015, 12:51 AM
a fine welcome to you fellow dawg

i am a snail
05-22-2015, 03:20 AM
ay welcome

momadaddy
05-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Arf Arf