PDA

View Full Version : War. War never changes.

Jebotek
06-03-2015, 07:14 AM
hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnn2rJpjar4

PoppySquidJr
06-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Boston HYPE.

Also while I don't expect it to be the case, I really hope that they don't voice the main character in the actual game or make the dog an automatic companion. I like running solo in Fallout because AI partners feel weird with stealth.

oKwiider
06-03-2015, 09:54 AM
the gaming world is literally going to explode today. all these years of grabbing at straws hasnt paid off. but that dont matter because FALLOUT 4 IS REAL. ive got tears in my eyes. so much going on. so much to talk about. that giant ship. that dimly lit street and that guy in the trench coat. that death claw. the ghoul animations & those shopping cart physics. the giant zeppelin thing. that fact that the game looks so great. it might downgrade but honestly idgaf.

oKwiider
06-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Boston HYPE.

Also while I don't expect it to be the case, I really hope that they don't voice the main character in the actual game or make the dog an automatic companion. I like running solo in Fallout because AI partners feel weird with stealth.

the dog is a trailer thing. there was one in the trailer for fallout 3 although not as prominent. not sure about NV tho. either way its a Bethesda game. we always have the option to dismiss companions. hopefully there is a bigger focus on companions tho. not sticking the with you against your will but just improving them we dont have to rely on mods. hopefully better commands and a better more streamlined system for delivering them even when youre not within interaction distance. and maybe skyrim style interactions. so it won't break your immersion by pausing everything around you.

emericaridr11
06-03-2015, 11:19 AM
MY FAV GAME EVER so so so so so stoked

holy moly, cant wait until I can get a Ps4 or Bone

I also hate going with Companion, they just run and kill everything when they see it.... but I miss Butch!!!!!!
TUNNELSNAKES

NotedDerk
06-03-2015, 03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU

So fucking stoked, probably won't be out until holiday 2016, but I'm okay with that since we all know it's in the making now!

Seanne1986
06-03-2015, 10:16 PM
I only ever played the very first fallout that came out like what.. during the 90's? I might give this one ago.. But seriuosly, 4 games comes out that I want within the next 3 month's.. I really need to win some money.

Batman Arkham Knight
Rocket League
Mad Max
Metal Gear Phantom Pain.

I need money!

TheIronz
06-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Fallout 1 was a literal life changer for me. It was that game that made me a gamer.

I got given it when I was real young with my first PC. I played that game for around 3 years without ever figuring out where the water chip was.

momadaddy
06-03-2015, 10:54 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah. thats the suff

Antwan
06-04-2015, 08:49 AM
I'm only familiar with fallout 3 and new vegas.
Really enjoyed fallout 3 and new vegas added even more to it.
I don't get stoked much about games anymore, but this one will be good.
I won't be on current gen anytime soon so I would appreciate some Fluckit reviews.
I should be the game motto guy.
War never changes
Fallout
Fall in soldier