06-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Bunch of clips I got while skating at my Smurfs' League CAP
Apologies for the video quality and overall darkness
Hope you enjoy and leave some feedback
Peace, Smurfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5htwwDQbDRo&feature=youtu.be

TheIronz
06-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Skating was awesome and the park looks sick. Overtweaked salad to blunt(?) on the quarter was dope!

If you could up the video quality then these would be full-on top-tier footy bro!

SmurfsInABox
06-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Thanks Ironz! Totally agree with you on the video quality thing.
I should probably just go out and buy a cheap cap card if I'm going to keep making videos.

xtremezoid
06-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Thanks Ironz! Totally agree with you on the video quality thing.
I should probably just go out and buy a cheap cap card if I'm going to keep making videos.

hell yeee dude do that you are definitely one of the sicker people left in the community

Antwan
06-10-2015, 10:03 AM
I have a theory on an alternative solution for your situation.
If you don't want to pick up a cap card that is.
From what I've read there are programs that let you stream from your iphone directly to your computer.
I'm assuming you have a computer, it's going to take a pretty good PC to do this though.
From what I've seen there are also programs that can increase a videos quality.
The feed is directly from the capture card though, so maybe it doesn't translate but the idea is that maybe you can just use these programs while live feeding your iPhone's recording of skate. It's an odd thought but I've done stranger things for skate videos. Pretty much a given but Always take precautions when downloading any software. Virus protection. If you try it let me know what happens.

PoppinSuds
06-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Mr. Consistent! Great park and vid mate

SmurfsInABox
06-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Zoid: Thanks dude, always appreciate your positivity
Antwan: Might give that a go. I think the main issue is just that the camera on my phone has a difficult time focusing and absorbing the images on my tv screen. My phone either gravitates towards making the footage overly bright or overly dark. It could also just be the park's lighting, in this instance. Thanks for the recommendation, I really appreciate your ideas and advice :)
Poppin: Thanks guy! Where have you been at lately? Feel like I haven't talked to you in long smurfin time

TheIronz
06-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Also, if you can find an editor that does 10% speed options, try filming the whole thing on the slowest speed in game (10% real speed I am pretty sure) and then edit it back up, it may smooth out the footage and make any out of focus bits so short that they become unnoticable.

I havnt tried this though, so it may just make it worse... but worth a shot.

Antwan
06-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Yeah I hear ya smurf..
Even if you don't go that route that software would help your capture immensely on a standard cap card.
Just make sure you have the PC power to up the quality. I lost one laptop doing that.
Can take a lot of juice, especially if you're consistent.

SmurfsInABox
06-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Ironz: That's a good idea. It would probably give my camera more time to adjust to the light on the screen, as well
Antwan: Any recommendations for cheap capcards?

Antwan
06-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Hard to say these days man, research.
It might be cheaper to just put out for an HD one but I can not confirm that.
The lower the price the more likely you'll have more labor figuring out what works to get the best out of the capture.
That's in my experience anyway, same goes for software and computers really.

xtremezoid
06-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Ironz: That's a good idea. It would probably give my camera more time to adjust to the light on the screen, as well
Antwan: Any recommendations for cheap capcards?

ezcap is like 10 bucks pahala steez used to have one he could let you know how to set it up

Lil D
06-17-2015, 11:34 AM
I love it. c: