PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Manhattan... get it?

CaseyCadaver
05-01-2009, 02:49 AM
it's a movie/band joke....

here's the promo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYWp6jv1DI

tell me what's up.

Madsser3200
05-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Hmm..

Nice skating..

Quality was kinda sketchy though

CaseyCadaver
05-02-2009, 02:20 AM
damn.... one reply? i got a better response on the skate forums...:confused:

greenlake
05-02-2009, 04:58 AM
we're mostly all old here. we're active during the week and too drunk to use computers on the weekend.

not a bad video, but not so great of one. i odn't mean to harsh your mellow, but hey, constructive criticism. it didn't seem to have a "plan" you know? and if that's your style, by god keep at it.

EmmitBrown
05-02-2009, 05:35 AM
ok, here's what's up....is it a promo for a video called "maiden manhattan"? like is that gonna be the title for the video this is a promo for?

it wasn't bad, but it was a little misleading.

you had the song, and that was it...."maiden america" would have worked as well (and you could have used whoopi goldberg and ted danson, and maybe showed some dancin to play on HIS name), since there wasn't really anything else relating to the title (except the title card, but you just whipped that up in photoshop to illustrate the play on words)

it wasn't bad and im just trying to give constructive criticism....but the title implies things (not sure what, tho) that weren't in the video...ie. the joke was a stretch

i would have called "madien one night" or something....

but not bad for a promo

CaseyCadaver
05-02-2009, 10:43 AM
i would have called "madien one night" or something....

but not bad for a promo

ha it was made in like 30 minutes (photoshop included)... I wish I would've called it that....

Yea... my stuff is nothing compared to a lot of vids being put out there... I honestly think i wanted a reason to paste eddie's face over j lo's...

I'm not really shooting for gold with my vids. If noone digs it cool.

EmmitBrown
05-02-2009, 10:58 AM
nah, i dug it. i was just trying to give some constructive criticism...which was more aimed at the title than the skating.

i did like it tho. and ill watch the solo when it comes out.

iKriminaI
05-02-2009, 11:45 AM
not bad, i liked it

CaseyCadaver
05-02-2009, 12:29 PM
thanks man.

greenlake
05-02-2009, 03:09 PM
i didn't mean to make it sound like i was baggin on it. i wasn't.

CaseyCadaver
05-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I never took it that way dude... Thanks for your input btw. I know I don't have the talent nor the time and patience it would take to put out awesome shit like dp, 1954, oats and all the others do so I just make what I think is funny and halfway decent. Thanks to everyone that posted btw...