PDA

View Full Version : I guess you can call this throwaway now

TOATISCOMING
06-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Been filming alot lately, and put this together of what I believe was throw away. Enjoy and also follow me on instagram
@_drob1nson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9X4F34OrMA

Antwan
06-23-2015, 04:16 AM
Good stuff man, got a good bunch of tricks going for you and most of this was clean.
If this is throwaway that part is gonna be killer I'm sure.
Nice looking spots there.. I used to skate similar ones. They started hassling us for being there before too long.
Haha, I may need a crew myself looking back. Reminds me of skating with friends, was really into it when I met up with them.. Ive been a bit too solo!

TOATISCOMING
06-24-2015, 01:55 AM
The spot with the blue benches we were there from 9pm-5am just filming, no interruptions it was dope. Yeah alot of these clips are throw away. Me and my buddies are planning a cali trip so we can film, and also network with skaters. Follow me on instagram, and you can see all the new stuff ive been learning.

Good stuff man, got a good bunch of tricks going for you and most of this was clean.
Nice looking spots there.. I used to skate similar ones. They started hassling us for being there before too long.
Haha, I may need a crew myself looking back. Reminds me of skating with friends, was really into it when I met up with them.. Ive been a bit too solo!

TOATISCOMING
06-24-2015, 01:57 AM
The spot with the blue benches we were there from 9pm-5am just filming, no interruptions it was dope. Yeah alot of these clips are throw away. Me and my buddies are planning a cali trip so we can film, and also network with skaters. Follow me on instagram, and you can see all the new stuff ive been learning.