PDA

View Full Version : Skateline Skate 4

Noah eh
06-24-2015, 10:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeojT3vzLk

I hate bringing up Skate 4, but just thought that I would put this here just in case anybody missed yesterdays Skateline. If you skip to 1:20 into the video, Gary mentions THPS5, and then he also talks about Skate 4. Now, before anybody says that Cuz said Skate 4 probably won't happen, I already know that. I just wanted to show this and ask you guys if you think this will have any influence on EA?

Antwan
06-25-2015, 12:23 AM
I still don't get why some don't like to bring it up.
It might just be talk but that's all anything ever is until you plan it out.
We are the ea skate community and we don't have hope or speculation for the series being continued?
That shits kinda crazy if you Ask me!
There is no telling with a company that's as fickle as EA.
Giving certain franchises years to get it together, shit canning others.
However, As far as I'm concerned all talk of "Skate 4" is about any skateboarding sim to be made because ultimately, it has to live up to the skate series.
Will EA see the YouTube video? Eh, not unless they are looking for it.
If you were to mean tony hawk pro skater 5, possible.
Tony hawk's games would need to be making some killer sales for EA to even consider another skate installment though, could take a couple games, if they even do well. It is also possible that it may not do well, it could mean the end of the franchise or the start of a new one. Just got to wait and see.. but to speculate or hope is great. We haven't really talked about it enough here. We havent heard anything from anyone about the next skate game but it's also true that we sit here saying "yeah, it's dead, why post?" I don't think it would hurt to shift our mindset. One YouTube video is one thing but imagine like 50 people talking about it? That's alot more of potential possibilities.

NateOrDino
06-25-2015, 01:30 PM
im so glad he did, that was the biggest push in the past few years for a new skate game.
cheers gary!!

fallingskyline
06-26-2015, 07:29 AM
im so glad he did, that was the biggest push in the past few years for a new skate game.
cheers gary!!
THIS!!!

momadaddy
06-26-2015, 12:40 PM
whats the mo cap from

Monk
06-27-2015, 08:16 PM
hes not that really good at all

Monk
06-27-2015, 08:17 PM
he never even played the game and just a sh1t talker

TonyTwoTone
06-30-2015, 03:48 AM
cheers gary!!

I was thinking about this yesterday. Do you think it's worth flooding the comments section on todays video with the teaser from Project: Sessions?

Surely if we flood it enough, he'll need to mention it on Gary Responds. Maybe even next weeks Skateline.

TheIronz
06-30-2015, 04:22 AM
Soon... But not yet... But soon...