PDA

View Full Version : The All New Sign Guy

thesignguy
05-02-2009, 12:52 PM
This is what I have been doing the past week.

wait for HQ haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVNOoeP5Rk

EmmitBrown
05-02-2009, 01:02 PM
dope....i like it. real clean and classy lookin.

thesignguy
05-02-2009, 01:14 PM
yeah its clean today, I'm sure I will pig pen it up soon enough

Tubilakken
05-02-2009, 01:17 PM
so you're an actual sign guy... fluckin epic man...... and that's your own shop?

thesignguy
05-02-2009, 01:29 PM
yep, i first stumbled into a sign shop cuz I got fired for sleeping on the job doing computer graphics. Then I bullshitted my way into running another shop 3 months after walking into the first. 8 years later I went on my own, using credit cards and more bullshit. 3 years after that I moved into my last place, shady part of town but a new building, I was on the upper floor. Was there 4 years, year ago I wrapped a PT Cruiser, the guy I did it for downsized his business and made a pretty good deal for me in a nicer area with a drive in bay. So here I am, with a lotta bullshit anybody can do it. I barely passed high school, obvious by my spelling. But yeah I am really a sign guy. The only reason that is my psn name is because I bullshited my wife into letting me get the ps3 in the first place. So I named my ps3 thesignguy after my business only cuz she was standing there when i first fired it up. If not I would of prob been underpants, or "bodyweight" because thats my nickname. Has something to do with smoking more than my (said nickname)

heshfield
05-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Sign Guy goes bigtime. Beautiful looking shop--you even got a fishtank in there. Your hard work is clearly evident--congrats. Very nice.

edit--can you still fit a QP in there? or maybe a manny pad/box? haha

Tubilakken
05-02-2009, 01:44 PM
well that is just awesome ... and a nice and clean looking shop

Demzilla
05-02-2009, 02:47 PM
and only if it will stay this clean....

i like your machines...
whats weird...
i think i know what they are....

so i guess your gonna make a loft to carry all the extras....
roof is so damn tall theres like two buildings in one...
im tellin you..
lofts..
look into it...

place looks great....

reminds me of our shop before we moved 2 years ago...
gangster...

was that ginger?...
if so...

hey ginger...
congratulations...

EmmitBrown
05-02-2009, 03:16 PM
"was that ginger"

anybody else play the HQ and try to pause to get a look at the hottie behind the desk?

:)

SonicKaos
05-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Pretty pimpin sir.

sk8cdt
05-02-2009, 08:11 PM
i didnt know u were a real sign guy either

Skatevid2
05-02-2009, 08:59 PM
very nice man. =]
glad to see this.

i remember you a long long time ago. posted a picture of a blue car i beleive. flames and stuff on it that you designed. superman logo or something too...
u said u thought the guys choices were stupid but u liked the way it turned out..
right?

now we know why your so fluckin good at GC...damn.
goodluck.
love to see some of your work =D

ChvyVele
05-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Dude, pretty bad ass.

Jonw123
05-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm impressed!

nice and tidy.