Lil D
07-29-2015, 02:38 PM
http://youtu.be/Gky2QHVURTU

EmmitBrown
07-29-2015, 03:40 PM
honestly, why would you post this? It's not even worth posting in chatbox

briden
07-29-2015, 05:10 PM
Lol'd at the back tail airwalk. Some heavy butthurtedness in the yt comments though

http://i.imgur.com/F0VB90f.png?1

EmmitBrown
07-29-2015, 05:26 PM
no butt hurtedness. just a worthless video with a bait title

Muhzzy
07-29-2015, 05:44 PM
This was fucking pointless

Antwan
07-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Haha.. How crazy is it that skate has all these fans who still look for skate 4?
Gaming articles would tell you about the fall of blackbox eh.

I'm not used to seeing this type of gameplay.
Man the sounds are silly haha.
I thought about adding real skate sounds,
then realized there's so much tied to the game it's incredibly difficult to capture realism.
That wouldn't help a whole lot..
I can see the appeal with certain variations.
It's crazy how such a programmed game can have loose pivots.
Looks so out of place but definitely interesting if you can un see the sparks, flames and electricity on the way.
All this talk of game development really only has me seeing possibilities that can be taken away for the ultimate experience.

NotedDerk
07-29-2015, 05:57 PM
Lol'd at the back tail airwalk. Some heavy butthurtedness in the yt comments though

http://i.imgur.com/F0VB90f.png?1

Briden, that is Emmit, if you couldn't tell already from his comment below yours, haha.

You make decent videos DJ, stop giving them stupid titles to get views.

saunders420
07-29-2015, 06:17 PM
what derk said.

dont be a faggle.

EmmitBrown
07-29-2015, 06:29 PM
sorry lil d, i didn't even know it was your video. i should have thought that since i couldn't understand why you bothered posting it. seriously, the skate 4 title and graphic shouldn't be there. i really didn't think anyone here would use clickbait like that, and on a thps vid to boot.

xtremezoid
07-29-2015, 07:44 PM
hahaha some of the people in these comments need to chill.... did you guys honestly expect to see skate 4 gameplay? i thought it was funny, sick vid

Lil D
07-29-2015, 10:14 PM
sorry lil d, i didn't even know it was your video. i should have thought that since i couldn't understand why you bothered posting it. seriously, the skate 4 title and graphic shouldn't be there. i really didn't think anyone here would use clickbait like that, and on a thps vid to boot.

I'm sorry dog, I didn't think anyone would take it serious. I was just messing around, no intention to piss anyone off. I just found those clips on my laptop from testing fraps. I thought it'd be funny to post, didn't mean it in any serious way. My bad fam.

wrayayrton
07-29-2015, 11:14 PM
i thought it was funny and I like realstyle THUG/THAW skating. can look just as good as skate sometimes IMO
i kinda figured it wasnt gonna be real due to the fact that nothing at all has been said about skate 4, which i gave up all hope on ever having when you literally JUMP THE SHARK in skate 3 :P