Antwan
08-01-2015, 06:05 AM
Never Been Done in Skate

*Tricks that you consider impossible
*Tricks that you could never get clean enough
*Combinations that are too technical for yo thumbs

I miss anything?

So here's the thought..
I've done so many stupid things I never thought would be possible with the skate games.
Share your NBDs and if someone thinks they can do it they can post a video response.

Just something else to do if people are down.
If it pops off someone could make a collab of the clips.

pawnluvguitarist
08-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Popless hardflips in the regs mini out of grinds in OG

Antwan
08-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Those do sound difficult if not impossible pawn.
I know you can do them off of ledges so my thought is to somehow air out of the stall.
It may just throw you into transition, I've never tried.
I dread the camera in OG or I would attempt more.
May have a go when my laptop is finally smooth sailing. Making progress.

*So I landed a 360 revert beanplant to backside nose slide.
I challenge someone to do it with a boneless.
You get unintended wacky results like semi-bert slides and fakie plants on skate 2.
*I Still can't do nollie varial kickflip 270 nose slides.

momadaddy
08-01-2015, 10:46 PM
This trick. Tried it off and on a couple years. Countless hours. Grind the ledge then pop onto the balcony and ride it down. Never been Been able to get it. I prick myself on doing tricks I find hard this one is my white whale.

http://youtu.be/ioZSeY14GYw

Antwan
08-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Moma that's insane haha sick..
I remember messing with those ledges, they alone were tough skating.
Here's one to boggle you..
I believe the ledge is ungrindable too. Two-fer?

SK8ERatWAR
08-02-2015, 06:31 AM
never understood how the hell kanen and blast did feeble kickflip popovers in s2.. boggles my mind.. Right now I can't think of any tricks I've never seen anyone do.. yeah maybe like tricks that are possible, but not in a realistic way, that's what I often bump into..

This trick. Tried it off and on a couple years. Countless hours. Grind the ledge then pop onto the balcony and ride it down. Never been Been able to get it. I prick myself on doing tricks I find hard this one is my white whale.

http://youtu.be/ioZSeY14GYw
I tried this trick too when you first posted this on here, but to me it seemed that you just can't get on that ledge because there's an invisible wall there.. Even if I popped high enough so that my wheels got over the ledge, it still bumped me back

SeksulChokolate
08-02-2015, 06:38 AM
I think the s3 darkness is one of the trickiest spots in the game.
I managed to get a tweaked kickflip for my banger in a full part about 4 years ago..
link: https://youtu.be/EqUMppubrzI?t=3m29s

Haven't really returned to get anything better. The suction on the surrounding walls + skinny landing gives you a fucking run for your money.
One day I'll get a stylish fakie tre... One day.

Edit2: moma that spot is nasty. This discussion is bringing me back to those old pawn/OATS trick challenges. I'm tryin' to get all of these.

Demzilla
08-02-2015, 07:39 AM
mother fucking wallrides out of grinds....

holy shit..
theres like a good 40 spots where i m doing some wacky shit and all of a sudden.....i wall ride down out of the grind...

i dont mean some angled wall either...
i mean straight down....
wallride..
wacky pop off to the ground...

there is no god damn way to figure out what is broken in the engine to replicate it over and over....

worst part...
im stuck on something i want..
then i wallride randomly..
then i spend the next 10 hours through how ever many sessions to try and wallride again...

it just doesnt fucking happen...

skate 1 - 3....
so many tricks....

skate 3 and wallrides out of grinds in the same sentence gets me heated....

the one fucking thing i cant do...

i am a snail
08-02-2015, 08:04 AM

holy shit..
theres like a good 40 spots where i m doing some wacky shit and all of a sudden.....i wall ride down out of the grind...

i mean straight down....
wallride..

there is no god damn way to figure out what is broken in the engine to replicate it over and over....

worst part...
then i spend the next 10 hours through how ever many sessions to try and wallride again...

skate 1 - 3....
so many tricks....

this

the only way ive everrrr been able to wallride or wallie out of a grind has been switching difficulty to normal but you can't do that mid-line which is a pain in the ass

MarcoPoloUSN
08-02-2015, 08:59 AM
never understood how the hell kanen and blast did feeble kickflip popovers in s2

This.

I would try those over and over again, and I just don't know how. For a seemingly basic trick, it was pretty hard to get one in a line. I don't think I've ever done it cleanly to be honest. However, it's easy for some people.

Antwan
08-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Demz!
Haha.. I remember reading about you pondering that variation way back.
Freakin a..
It makes me think that certain spots are the only solution.
Like in development certain ledges are really seen as walls.
Strictly theory, as I've only gotten legitimate wallie animations in two spots in three cities.
It sounds right to me though, HUGE cities. Some spots created differently.
I had a wallride out happen recently funny enough.
Damned because I don't remember where.
I was just trying to fall out of it smooth with B.

Pifachu
08-02-2015, 02:17 PM
couple day ago i was trying fs tail fs flip noseslide on a short lenght ledge, probably one of the master around here would be able to do it, but for myself i wasnt

pairsprowlin 666
08-02-2015, 03:43 PM
I think the s3 darkness is one of the trickiest spots in the game.
I managed to get a tweaked kickflip for my banger in a full part about 4 years ago..
link: https://youtu.be/EqUMppubrzI?t=3m29s

Haven't really returned to get anything better. The suction on the surrounding walls + skinny landing gives you a fucking run for your money.
One day I'll get a stylish fakie tre... One day.

Edit2: moma that spot is nasty. This discussion is bringing me back to those old pawn/OATS trick challenges. I'm tryin' to get all of these.

https://youtu.be/6MwcnOSPeF8?t=211 something diffferent i did ive wanted to try something else havent tried yet!!

Antwan
08-05-2015, 04:46 PM
I've got another one..
It has eluded me so long I almost forgot entirely.
I did it once in a spot battle. Never been able to replicate it since.
As far as I know it's only possible in skate 2. I did it in a pool, the poolside kill spot specifically.
No comply to handplant.
You have to air up without triggering a stall or something. Ive wanted it in a video part ever since.
Might be the only one that got away.

EmmitBrown
08-05-2015, 05:18 PM
damn seksul, who made that darkness for s3? i wanna hit it up. i got a fakie tre on the darkness in s2 but that one looks mo' narrow

momadaddy
08-05-2015, 05:36 PM
thats in san van

EmmitBrown
08-05-2015, 06:34 PM
thats in san van

the s2 one is, but seksul said s3 darkness. is it in carveton or is it a CAP? i downloaded a remake of it a while ago but i don't think it was as narrow as the one in seksul's vid

fakie tre is at 1:00, but that's at the s2 darkness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuzXV-iqDu8&t=1m0s

momadaddy
08-05-2015, 06:40 PM
its in the san van party pack

EmmitBrown
08-05-2015, 06:56 PM
ohhhhh. i totally forgot about that. thanks, moma!

SeksulChokolate
08-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Yeah E the s3 darkness is a blast.. I'd play the shit out of a CAP darkness tho...

Prowlin thats dope as hell man. Never thought of hitting that side ledge.

PoppySquidJr
08-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Fingerflip Airwalk to Bodyjar... was always just out of grasp despite trying it countless times

CrzBoarder
08-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Fingerflip Airwalk to Bodyjar... was always just out of grasp despite trying it countless times

In S1, the trick I wanted to pull off, but could never do cleanly, was a Bodyjar on the railing on top of the Qtr pipe in the XGames street park

same spot as at 3:58 in my S1 throwaway vid
https://youtu.be/pA-cZbBCcSU?t=238

Numerous times I'd stick the bodyjar & then miss the ramp coming back down.

Antwan
08-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Poppy, that sounds very difficult.
Finger flips and airwalks both can take impeccable timing when landing in a stall or grind.
I wouldn't doubt it being doable, just very hard. Would love to see you revisit that one day.

Crz, that ledge looks super fun.

I think we could all use some closure with these NBDs.
If it is a combination within the mechanics it's more than likely within grasp.
Recommend everyone tries their tricks for a while once more before throwing in the towel.
I'm going to anyway.
I've noticed with a clear head you can get more attempts in and even incorporate small things you didn't think of before making it more likely to become a make.

As for tricks that you couldn't get looking realistic, post those too if you like.
I was told you could never do realistic Wallies in skate and I've found a few setups that have allowed me to.

Jack
08-09-2015, 02:02 PM
https://youtu.be/9zHoTNWPxKE

0:58

Wallride out of grind

I can't claim that I ever did one again. Can't remember how I figured it out. Nobody even noticed, so I thought nobody cared.

briden
08-09-2015, 02:10 PM
this

the only way ive everrrr been able to wallride or wallie out of a grind has been switching difficulty to normal but you can't do that mid-line which is a pain in the ass

You guys talking about something like this @ 3:33? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG1ETLM8w4U
If so, the trick is in the shoulders and timing when you tap to fall out of the grind.

Antwan
08-09-2015, 02:31 PM
See, those are tall ledges. I totally get how that's possible.
Pretty sure the variation in question is on a ledge that isn't as tall.
I had it happen again today haha.
seems you get some funky results if you can trick the game into starting one trick and connecting another.
If you can get the game to think you're attempting a wall ride and land in a grind it puts you down the wall without the need to disconnect manually. No timing really needed.

This holds true for legit Wallies too.
If you go to the Kube tower in skate 3 and find the shaded area that is a manny pad next to a wall.
Halfway between a wall ride and landing into a nose or tailslide there is a brand new animation to manipulate.

TheIronz
08-09-2015, 03:08 PM
I made an all downhill snowboard type CAP with ledges down either side. We messed around trying to grind the whole thing (length of the indoor arena CAP) and found out that if you got into a willy grind (crooks with back trucks under ledge) then when he finished grinding he would go to wallride every time. Using that method we could do 5 or so willy to wallride combos all the way down.

saunders420
08-09-2015, 05:53 PM
https://youtu.be/9zHoTNWPxKE

0:58

Wallride out of grind

I can't claim that I ever did one again. Can't remember how I figured it out. Nobody even noticed, so I thought nobody cared.

ditto, yougot that in the bag way before me though. solid trick hard as fuck.

https://youtu.be/W73ubENJf14?t=133

this thread is funny. cause so much shit has been done....do we know what hasn't already been done ya know?

at a realistic stand point, only thing I can imagine that hasn't been done is some technical lines.

little things like pawns popless hardflip in regs(OG) is a prime example of the games mechanics going against you. those are the diamonds in the rough. seriously southie breaks games, he can probably myth bust hahaha./

Demzilla
08-10-2015, 06:56 AM
i remember both of those wallride outs very well...
documentation i studied...

i feel like it falls under 2 categories.
half wall ride grind....the character is sideways pretty much the whole time...
spazz out the arms on taller than your character walls....

for me....
sideways looks a little funny...
and adjusting the arms back one direction and back the other really quickly...doesnt look that realistic...

maybe i havnt found the right grind position to make it look good?
who knows...

but like antwan said...
some of the taller stuff will suck you in...

it like wallrides currently..
slap the wall and keep your speed or wallride up correctly and slow down completely..
give and take i guess...

also just realized this topic will live again after p:s comes out...
we will have to figure out how to do all of this shit all over again...

SK8ERatWAR
08-10-2015, 07:06 AM
also just realized this topic will live again after p:s comes out...
we will have to figure out how to do all of this shit all over again...

Which is awesome, I really look forward to watching people finding a way to mess with the physics creating things people never thought were possible..

PoppySquidJr
08-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Poppy, that sounds very difficult.
Finger flips and airwalks both can take impeccable timing when landing in a stall or grind.
I wouldn't doubt it being doable, just very hard. Would love to see you revisit that one day.

Yea, the problem is getting the kind of air you need for that while still hitting the ledge. I've done it a couple times but landed everywhere but the tail. Fingerflip Bodyjars and Airwalk Bodyjars are both something I can do with consistency, it's just getting them both requires a ton of air relatively, so I'd probably have to find the perfect ramp to make it really possible (or even make one).

Even if I did revisit it though (My skate 3 disc is dead), I have no way of filming anymore.

noobtard07
08-10-2015, 11:43 AM
poppy/luft i'll give it a shot

Antwan
08-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Saunders The thread is inspired by chris cole's NBD Contest.
Not to say we are the inventors but things we haven't done or want to see done.
The more we rely on things not naturally built into the game the less likely it is to have been done.
You're right though, we don't "know."
I guess I don't picture the average gamer picking up the skate series and doing what we do.
Getting extremely technical or creating entirely new things through its flaws just for the sake of videos and hyping eachother since you mention it.

Poppy, yeah. I figured as much.. I still haven't figured out finger flip animations.
My assumption was that there is a brief moment where the trick is not completely finished in the code but fully flipped in its animation. Then I think about Pawnluv doing flatground finger flip pivots and get lost in translation haha.

As for your disc..
I've tried ridiculous things to get discs working again over the years.
The most successful method to date is simply wiping the disc down with a 100% cotton t-shirt.
No joke. My skate 3 disc is still ruined but on a good day after I've wiped it back and forth it will let me install the game and problems solved.

Demz, pretty close to Wallies.
Details to get right seem minor in the grand scheme.
I just have too many things I end up doing when I play so never really focused at it.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dtjwr_6OBtY
Wallrides out are anyone's guess until someone succeeds without an actual wall below.
It does make you think though, which is never bad.
One theory should be right.

bohemian
08-10-2015, 11:21 PM
no-comply (teaser only)

noobtard07
08-11-2015, 07:38 AM
no-comply (teaser only)

what

saunders420
08-11-2015, 11:55 AM
what

ray barbee no comply from the teaser. I think is what bohemian meant.

DaaGooN
08-11-2015, 12:08 PM
finger-flip out of blunt or tail..

But i consider this near impossible until i figured out how to do them:rolleyes:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCLwOYyVGU8

Demzilla
08-11-2015, 12:42 PM
antwan...
no idea what that was hahah...

goon...

im assuming you were trying to tre noseblunt to dub grind a crook?
that way frames are missing and his body jumps because the frames are missing it looks like you started to hit the grab buttons as soon as the game reads your on a surface again.

i suck at doubles..
but ive tweaked that a few times....
i normally get the glitch lock legs every time though...

i think the game only reads the finger flip after you grab the board while in the air...
i dont think you can hold the board while sliding and then flip out using your fingers...
i remember that as a pawn challenge and all of us online trying...
could be wrong though...

HCH Media
08-11-2015, 02:02 PM

holy shit..

i mean straight down....
wallride..

worst part...

skate 1 - 3....
so many tricks....

hi made this last year its not that hard when you go for UG´s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpeJmz4i4gQ&feature=youtu.be

trick was used in Thumbstick Shaolin Vol.3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64O6RhP-_yk

DaaGooN
08-12-2015, 02:24 AM
antwan...
no idea what that was hahah...

goon...

im assuming you were trying to tre noseblunt to dub grind a crook?
that way frames are missing and his body jumps because the frames are missing it looks like you started to hit the grab buttons as soon as the game reads your on a surface again.

i suck at doubles..
but ive tweaked that a few times....
i normally get the glitch lock legs every time though...

i think the game only reads the finger flip after you grab the board while in the air...
i dont think you can hold the board while sliding and then flip out using your fingers...
i remember that as a pawn challenge and all of us online trying...
could be wrong though...

Kinda.. But no triggers are involved in doing them like that, just rotations of both sticks.
You get stiff legs when you use triggers, as it is part of the 3rd animation if you like when you do double grinds.

As for slides, you can grab the nose in a tail as you know but if you keep hold you can't Ollie :/
I'm sure you can glitch it some how. I've never looked into/spent time on doing/trying it since s2 when me and slamooh was trying get them.

BTW... HCH, Win .. UG version :)

Gizzler
08-12-2015, 04:31 AM
bs 180 nosegrab to noseblunt on any transition with some vert.

Adda came up with this a few years ago and I'm still trying from time to time, but never got a clean one. Maybe easier as I think but I cant do this...

i am a snail
08-12-2015, 04:34 AM
i found a spot in s3 where i can do wallrides out of 50-50 consistently, i'll try to get a clip on my phone today to show you all

to add to the thread, i'll share something i've gotten once on accident, forgot to save, and havent been able to replicate: bs smith popover bs flip out. ive done it only once, if anyone can get that consistent i'll be amazed

SK8ERatWAR
08-12-2015, 05:01 AM
to add to the thread, i'll share something i've gotten once on accident, forgot to save, and havent been able to replicate: bs smith popover bs flip out. ive done it only once, if anyone can get that consistent i'll be amazed
holy shit dude, where did you do that!? that would've made you a legend instantly if you did that low pop

i am a snail
08-12-2015, 07:09 AM
holy shit dude, where did you do that!? that would've made you a legend instantly if you did that low pop
at the two wide 2nd and navy handrails, i'll try that again later today too

Demzilla
08-12-2015, 08:03 AM
that ug was hilarious hahahah...

snail i wanna see this..
100 and slo mo....

noobtard07
08-12-2015, 11:45 AM
still no idea what this ray barbee no comply talk is all about.. just went and watched all the teasers and trailers for s3 and s2 and i couldnt find anything

Antwan
08-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Quite a few things were confusingly low in skate 2 before release.
Low tre flip, no comply, even footplants looked a bit better.
What I really don't get is how sound quality changed!
Even rolling and powersliding wheels sounded different in the trailers.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7MbCGXvOeHI
Couldn't find a better quality one. No comply 1:55

i am a snail
08-12-2015, 01:42 PM
HEY DEMZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtctDeZMWlI&feature=youtu.be

first try wednesdays bro

pawnluvguitarist
08-12-2015, 04:02 PM

I think I just landed it, a few of them actually if I understood you right. Skating regular,Bs smith from the right side of the rail bs flip out landing on the left side?

i am a snail
08-12-2015, 04:31 PM
I think I just landed it, a few of them actually if I understood you right. Skating regular,Bs smith from the right side of the rail bs flip out landing on the left side?

yup, that's the one. i think what's making it hard for me might be the spot im trying it on, i'm not sure. the rotation is kind of weird either way, since you have to jump left off the rail but spin right. it probably doesnt help that i'm trying to catch on the opposite side of the rail though.

pawnluvguitarist
08-12-2015, 04:47 PM
yup, that's the one. i think what's making it hard for me might be the spot im trying it on, i'm not sure. the rotation is kind of weird either way, since you have to jump left off the rail but spin right. it probably doesnt help that i'm trying to catch on the opposite side of the rail though.

http://youtu.be/qEMnVo9tQV8

i am a snail
08-12-2015, 06:13 PM
http://youtu.be/qEMnVo9tQV8

http://wallreborn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/thumbs-up-image-28-Cool-Wallpaper.jpg

Antwan
08-12-2015, 08:32 PM
So I had a whack at this no comply thing..
I went in with a few workarounds in mind.
While these things got me pretty close to a recreation I start to question just how real skate 2 trailers are.
Also to note, skate 3 having hardcore made it a bit easier to get something I liked.
1. Timing
2. Late no comply. These spots are pyramid shaped, there is a corner where you can "popless" no comply, this becomes a sort of footplant.
3. This "footplant" throws you into a perfect lock grind when done correctly, giving the illusion of one motion.
I've known about this for a while but this particular setup made it interesting again.
Sharing with anyone unaware if only to see a better version. Keep rollin.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sXIBpCiBDLw

Demzilla
08-13-2015, 08:25 AM
yeah snail thats one of them....

but for the life of me i cant get what i want...
roll up...
front feeble...
roll back in...

you basically have to lift the nose and turn...
ruining all of my arm work...
and making it look.....too much like a video game..

i feel like ive come to grips with this wallride out not being acceptably good looking...

lesigh

skHate88
08-13-2015, 04:07 PM

doesn't seem possible :(
was grindin' it for a while trying different flips/grabs to try and bypass the invisible wall but it ain't happening, even tried popping on to both sides...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx2dbFdO0BQ

still, nice find though, moma!

Hitmanx123
08-14-2015, 02:02 AM
flatground, bigflip late backfoot flip.

ive done 13 on flat throughout the entire skate series.

it is among the hardest flatground trick you can ever pull off.

trust me...im the king of flatground.

try to do this trick and i gurantee you time will pass and before you know it, it will be midnight....and youll be nowhere close to landing the dreaded bigflip late backfoot flip

noobtard07
08-14-2015, 03:45 AM
u kno i got these hitman.. along with fs 180 double late backfoot heels

Demzilla
08-14-2015, 08:20 AM
what i want...

roll up...
feeble sideways.....not standing straight up...
legs left. arms all the way right........like ed t....
roll back into barrier / wall

this is what i get...

if i get the feeble the way i want....
the back trucks slip off into a weird sideways board slide hinged by the front trucks...

if i feeble incorrectly...
he stands straight up on the barrier making the drop off button push him over to the other side...

so i get this a lot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnRjay189w&feature=youtu.be

Antwan
08-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Demz I had a quick go..
I was surprised you were using those barriers. I'm familiar with them!
Made me want to try.
Here's what seems likely, just a few attempts though I could be wrong.
I did a smith, not a long one just a quick kiss, this kept me sideways.
So in theory you could maybe do a backwards feeble as to not lean toward the top of barrier thus leaning into it instead. I don't think feebles are doable for this reason. I also got a pretty clean 50-50 before flopping to my face.
So some things I would try;
Pump up it, obviously you got that part down.
Powerslide into the grind.
Play with grind distance, maybe try a couple smith grinds instead.
As for arms and all that.. Good luck. Not anything I've ever studied in the games. Did this infront of 2nd and navy, might be a good place to start. Text wall hell!!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yS_WRpQgA3E

momadaddy
08-14-2015, 11:32 PM
trying it

Seanne1986
08-15-2015, 02:50 AM
Southie inspired me to learn to pop off blunts smothly. I managed to learn that off of curbs/ledges and rails, but never ever in bowls or ramps :/

i am a snail
08-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Southie inspired me to learn to pop off blunts smothly. I managed to learn that off of curbs/ledges and rails, but never ever in bowls or ramps :/

that's weird, i feel like i have an easier time popping out of blunts on transition than out of ledges. maybe i'm just bad??

momadaddy
08-15-2015, 04:03 PM
doesn't seem possible :(
was grindin' it for a while trying different flips/grabs to try and bypass the invisible wall but it ain't happening, even tried popping on to both sides...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx2dbFdO0BQ

still, nice find though, moma!
thats so fucking lame

SK8ERatWAR
08-16-2015, 08:10 PM
how bout this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s4M5ILMiIg

SK8ERatWAR
08-21-2015, 08:05 PM
at the two wide 2nd and navy handrails, i'll try that again later today too

oh and snail, christoff did that shit in skate 2 even more crazy.. at 2:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI_IissPubQ&list=PLsI7pB_Bdr4HpY3Ag-b2-IFyt2ivDjK1g&index=56

Jack
08-22-2015, 12:41 AM
You sexy mother fucker. Get in my life.

noobtard07
08-23-2015, 04:21 PM
heres one i've never seen anyone do.. stale varial to indy, switch to melon mid flip, varial to mute. a lot going on here haha. i love fucking with varials while flipping and rotating.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=afN0t4BEPpk

also, a true NBDIS as far as i'm concerned: body flips into footplants. downright impossible

Pifachu
08-23-2015, 07:57 PM
is that varial mid air hand switching flippin madness considered realistic ?
i think i already done or saw some body flip to footplant, but its blurry in my head, gonna try em out

noobtard07
08-23-2015, 08:48 PM
i wouldnt necessarily call that trick Realistic, just really hard haha. some of those mid air varials can look quite realistic and they all look cool. plus people do do them like that on vert ramps. shaun white throws heelflips in there

Pifachu
08-23-2015, 11:58 PM
i think i already done or saw some body flip to footplant, but its blurry in my head, gonna try em out

was not able to make it, you might be right

Demzilla
08-24-2015, 05:58 AM
atwar...

that was dope

Pifachu
08-24-2015, 07:38 AM
its already been done for sure since its so simple, but i tought the animation was really nice,

no comply north (aka no comply front foot, aka no comply judo kick in your chest)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiyP7yLi6MM

Antwan
08-25-2015, 07:51 PM
I used to think you couldn't do wallride to footplants but all it took was the right setup.
I could just suck, that's a possibility haha.

I have a challenge more than a trick..
In front of the shark jump, the wall on the right is a skinny ledge bomb if you get up there.
Use a Decked Quarter Pipe.
I made it past 3 pillars so far and that was after starting to figure it out haha.
I skipped the first two as to start its a bit slow there.
Who can make it to the end? :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHSyOU9gcug

momadaddy
08-26-2015, 05:09 PM
i clipped the edge for a sec but i almost got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KogG2XJGWMg&feature=youtu.be

EmmitBrown
08-26-2015, 06:00 PM
i keep clicking snail's sig. as far as i know, judging from the title of that clip, that's never been done in skate...unless skate has a hot coffee mod im not aware of

momadaddy
08-28-2015, 10:07 AM
hey demz i found a sport you can wallride out of. going to play with it a bit to see if i can get anything looking nice. maybe feeble or something but here

https://youtu.be/AxAI_BbbwBg
edit: the wall and ledge overlap so i think with the right angle you can go off one and ride down smoothly. i may also be drunk though

saunders420
08-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Demz your feeble idea on the barrier could be possible if you locked the feeble, to prevent the sliding, and press a drop button to cancel the grind. just super tricky getting a locked feeble animation.

arthurnunes98
08-28-2015, 07:41 PM
i think i made a line with the bs smith bs flip popover mentioned, then i did a sketchy bs smith bigflip popover which surprisingly was easier than the bs flip out haha i'll try to post it

arthurnunes98
08-28-2015, 08:15 PM
i think i made a line with the bs smith bs flip popover mentioned, then i did a sketchy bs smith bigflip popover which surprisingly was easier than the bs flip out haha i'll try to post it

https://youtu.be/HOzQIhZadgY

Poncho Lord
08-28-2015, 08:16 PM
ive still yet to see a real lookin wallride nollie/nosebash. you can slap onto the wall sideways and kinda make it work but it looks more like a wallie, like this one i did
https://youtu.be/CxEWKRTG1bs?t=28s

but what i want is for the back wheels to never hit the wall at all, just like a real wallride nollie
best example is danny renaud's in lotm at like 8 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-Hdm4I-oY

momadaddy
06-25-2017, 11:55 AM
But i consider this near impossible until i figured out how to do them:rolleyes:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCLwOYyVGU8

jesus that was great

CA|Renegade
06-30-2017, 04:26 PM
GiantKanen did a 50-50 to wallride @1:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgY3OrmPAR8

Antwan
07-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Damn, I remember that Renegade.
Skate 2 is infamous for the wacky shit. Which is funny because a lot of video parts were hyper realistic.
Still surprised the 50 wallride made it into kanen's video.
Looked even more insane surrounded in the realistic steez. Cool though, definitely cool.

CA|Renegade
07-01-2017, 04:05 PM
I know, right? All of those beautiful catches, the cleanest lines. Those smith-feeble double grinds, god damn! I agree about the 50-50 wallride being an outlier in this, but I think it would've been perfect as a banger in this. Never really seen anyone else do that before.