PDA

View Full Version : Soooo, here.

XImortalDEATHX
08-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Hey guys.
I know I haven't posted in a while (lurking though) and that's probably due to the fact that I don't have much of a reason to now. Anyone who still talks with me on XBone or whatever knows that I sold my 360 over a year ago, keeping some of the games, but not really playing them, including the Skate games, unfortunately.
I still play games (GTA, Fallout, etc) whenever I'm visiting my mom, but it's a lot more casual I guess.
But I found a load of clips that were either never used, or were intended for something, but it never came through, etc. (Emmit's community video has a chunk in here I think)

If any clips in here were used, and you care enough to want to message me about it, I'll gladly fix it, but I honestly doubt that happening.
Sloppy, noises at beginnings of clips, clips that are years old yadayadayada....
Thought that there were some gems in here, so if you're still here, and somewhat interested, take a look.

And I'm not opposed to the idea of getting back into it if Skate 3 gets that backwards compatibility going (hopefully).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvFoTFJgL4o

TheIronz
08-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Damn, that was dope. So many winners. I will post my favourites when I am on an easier to use computer.

Antwan
08-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Glad this stuff saw the light of day.
I liked it all, very creative imortal.
This footage Deserves an edit though!

XImortalDEATHX
08-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Glad this stuff saw the light of day.
I liked it all, very creative imortal.
This footage Deserves an edit though!

Thanks guys
and hey if anyone does want to do something with it then by all means.

Amphan
08-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Favorites |:40, :52, 1:31, 1:57, 2:42-:48, 2:54-3:03, 3:27, 4:16, 4:40, 4:48, 5:00

- Opening shot was nice.
- :39 was funny
- I know you didn't care about cutting ends here, but if the camera was any higher, 4:35 would make a nice screenshot before kicking it.
- 4:48 and 5:13-:24...holy crap!

These were throws? If you come back, I'm afraid to see your best stuff.

XImortalDEATHX
08-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Haha thanks man. Guarantee I'm rusty though.
And those last clips, although they're real old, I remember them being a bitch to get, so thank you.