PDA

View Full Version : Fluckit - OG Collab

emericaridr11
08-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Simple Homeboy type edit just tricks to a song really, nothing super special.... so just watch it and then go back and peep the names if needed cause I didn't do "parts"
sorry if the quality isn't great there was some cropping and a lower bit rate than I normally would want

there is tons of goofy, clean, rad shit in this video... variety allday (even a floating billboard, haha)

Skaters:
Antwan, Boxerman, Briden, Daagoon, Derk, Emericaridr11, Freeze, HCH Media, iSnowable, Jean-Olive, Prowlin, Saunders, Snail, Stevie, Zoid

Enjoy, or don't... whatever is clever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMALCI5nldY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMALCI5nldY

pairsprowlin 666
08-08-2015, 03:57 PM
This was damn So good And to many good clips to choose out but ZAK this was some of the best footage ive seen from you and you know how i feel about your edits ..you the BOSS of skate!!

noobtard07
08-08-2015, 03:58 PM
over crook nollie flip to lip at 1:23...damn that was tight.

hch hillbomb line was sick

snowables line at 2:15 was one of the cleanest, simplest lines ever. awesome.

briden..that boned ollie at 4:26 was nuts dude

E, manny front bigger spin with the revert at 5:56 was super nice

jean, feeble front big at 8:53 was siiick. love those tweaked feebles

E.. what tweak was that at 11:18?? fuckin awesome! (wait was it a nollie 360 inward? that's my guess)

zoid, nosebonk at 12:30 was tight

E again..that tre nosestall at 13:45 was fuckin perfect man

derk that nosegrab tail bonk line was beautiful

all in all this was an awesome watch. so great to see people still coming together to put out great videos in a game that's now almost a decade old. good work guys :cool:

Antwan
08-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Intro was dope.
Slomos and black and whites were tight.
Shout out was about as funny as my quality.
Thanks for including me but I'll stop recording with my phone now!
Everyone killed it. Worth the wait.
If you're like me the song was the hardest part and most of the waiting haha.

DaaGooN
08-08-2015, 04:28 PM
So good.. Tons of nostalgia with loads of new style game play.

http://www.gregallum.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/quotees-we-are-the-music-makers-and-we-are-the-dreamers-of-dreams-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-cotton-factory-cotton-factory-1.jpg

Great job E.

Amphan
08-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Damn. Just...DAMN! 15 MINUTES!!

- Always amazed with the graphics you add in before a video, E. A shit ton of time and effort (to me, at least. You may have a different light on that.)
- Love the music. Quite calming; what I would expect to hear cruising in SV.
- WOW @ 4:26 How?! Immediately thought Bullersune’s LB pic after that. Nice to know that's not a myth.
- Shameless Crea-ture plug. HA!

I agree with noobtard; awesome watch, E. Edit was on point, and everyone involved had at least one clip I like. Great job, everyone.

Favorites
:39-:45, 1:57, 2:19, 2:27, 2:39, 2:48, 3:51, 4:06, 4:23, 4:26-:34, 4:53
5:07, 5:31-6:00, 6:18, 6:30-:43, 7:06, 7:14-:28, 7:59-8:14, 8:22, 8:28
8:35, 8:50-:55, 10:24-:34, 10:47, 11:05, 11:16-:24, 11:56-12:19, 12:26
12:47-13:14, 13:34, 14:15-:55

saunders420
08-08-2015, 07:24 PM
boss. hammers all around. editeditedit.

eastcoastskateboard1
08-08-2015, 09:54 PM
sick!

ColeSlaw
08-08-2015, 10:32 PM
damn this is dope. I can't even find a copy of the game anywhere anymore :(

NotedDerk
08-08-2015, 11:53 PM
I bet you never imagined how many people would send you clips for this e, haha, this was so fucking good though. You did a fantastic job editing and the flow of everyone's clips throughout the entire thing was done so well, never a dull moment. Every person had a clip, or two, that made me shout obscenities, that's good if you're confused, so nicely done all around!

Let's do another!

SK8ERatWAR
08-09-2015, 04:23 AM
When I read what derk said, I was like no way everyone had good clips! But it is true, every single person had at least a clip or two that was really sick.. I gotta mention some though, like briden, he had some of the best clips I've seen from him yet and that boned ollieeeeeeeeee oooooommmmmmgggggg.. and prowlin and derk ripped with their last two tricks especially.. And then we have iSnowable.. wow *applause*.. the heelflip crook, smith line and the tailslide were so smooth.. oh wait and Saunders too with that blunt flip manny clip!!!

SeksulChokolate
08-09-2015, 05:01 AM
Edit was so dope. It's such a shame we'll never be able to see skate 1 from an AFC perspective...
Either way, nice to see a quality collab take place in this game.

Demzilla
08-09-2015, 06:25 AM
briden...

attackng that front board flat and down...
wow...
most refreshing shit ive seen in s1 in a long time...

jeanand prowlin both flip into banks/wallrides..
perfect....

emerica with the sw back 3 flip tweak + animation...

and all the quality swapping was kinda nice...
i like different shit....

well fucking done...

Granka
08-09-2015, 06:46 AM
Good fucking shit! And gotta love The War on Drugs!

Hobbs
08-09-2015, 08:29 AM
loved it

i am a snail
08-09-2015, 08:44 AM
cant believe We Are Fluckit finally happened

Pifachu
08-09-2015, 08:45 AM
san van look so much better than port carverton :( i want to go back, why did i moved here ?

eastcoastskateboard1
08-09-2015, 07:01 PM
got me working on an s1 edit now e thanks for the motivation!

saunders420
08-09-2015, 09:29 PM
ahahahsnail.wins that was pretty funny

emericaridr11
08-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Prowlin - wow really? thanks man guess I havebeen diggin on OG too much, I really like the feel
noobtard - right, love seeing videos like this... just straight party edits
Antwan - yeah I knew the song was gonna be a problem to some, I even told Prowlin before I made it public that it was gonna be wild song (and predictable) ... what do you mean by Shout Out though?
Daag - nothing but net on that pic
Amp - I remember Bullersune but I don't recall the Pic your talking about, either way you always come in with the BEST most detailed comments... BIG PROPS for that dude!!
Saunders - you be the "Boss" now, haha.... cheers brotha
Coast - thanks man, get away from rise and come make some more videos
ColeSlaw - if your serious the game is like 5 bucks at Gamestop I think, that's where I got my copy (as I lost my OG copy many many years ago)
Derk - no not at all, I had no clue there would be so many peeps down... I was thinking maybe a 5 min video at best, lets do it again for reals!! (maybe on s2, then s3)
Stevie - I cant not say this, but iSnowable had the cleanest OG tricks/lines that I have ever seen.. I almost felt like he filmed them himself (like in s2 or s3)
Seksul - cheers man, OG with AFC would be unbeatable... I do remember someone saying they almost made a Free Cam type mod, but that never happened
Demz - I know your a sucker for shitty quality, I was actually thinking Demz will love the iphone clips and easycap looking clips (yeah I thought about you)
Granka - a decent band and a decent jam, Im more of a techno freak but I edit to more usable music (obviously haha)
Hobbs - not much to say other than Cheers, and make a CAP!!
Snail - HAHAHAHAHA, yeah right!! I did tell those homies 2-3 times that I would edit the We Are Fluckit Video.... guess I'm not worthy enough, but I do think Southy has the clips and was suppose to edit it months ago (but then disappeared)

here are some of my fav clips

Antwan - his line bonk on the rail was tight, I also liked how his tailslide looked
Boxerman - Blunt to Kicky Out Line
Briden - The gnarly ass nosepick
Daagoon - longest og line ever and a camera glitch clip
Derk - Nosebonk to Rail Grind
Emerica - Curved Crooks
Freeze - filmed all clips without the ls show, props dude!!
HCH - UG Front Crook Landing
iSnowable - the Nosebonk Line was INSANE clean
JeanO - loved that he included a bail shot, hell yeah
Prowlin - his little Nollie 270 Noseblunt line was awesome, landing was great!
Saunders - Front Crook Low Pop 180 Out, not as easy as you made it look
Snail - all the Subway Clips, so good
Stevie - Hubba Grind Line, got Hesh
Zoid - Animation Ledge at Art Gallery, had to steal that spot myself... great find!!

CHEERS GOOBERS!!

HCH Media
08-10-2015, 12:55 PM
the video is freaking nuts ! saw it like 8-9 times already .. mostly i end up watching it twice in a row .. thats how good it is . not getting bored once in 15min is just amazing so did such a good job e the intro was nuts so as your skating and edeting .. 1 big thing was to me totaly outstanding BridenĀ“s table ollie was the most majestic thing i saw in this game .

Antwan
08-10-2015, 02:25 PM
The random crea-ture shoutout.
I've watched a few times myself. Really did come out well.
Dope ideas everywhere.

Amphan
08-10-2015, 06:17 PM
I remember Bullersune but I don't recall the Pic your talking about...

Here you go (http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs/likebuttermag07). Page 95.

Coast - thanks man, get away from rise and come make some more videos

Correct me if I'm wrong, Coast, but...didn't L8 come back?

emericaridr11
08-12-2015, 08:00 AM

OH I remember that one I thought you meant the same spot or something... but I see
what is the myth though?

anywho dont y'all worries this shall be my last comment on this thread, Ill let her die

Amphan
08-12-2015, 08:47 AM
It was just a myth in my own mind. I had NEVER seen that tweak before.

eastcoastskateboard1
08-12-2015, 12:39 PM

yes it did, and I quit rise about two months ago maybe three now.

noobtard07
08-12-2015, 07:30 PM
in the bullersune pic it looks more like the nollie inward tweak, just a guess from looking at the arms. As for bridens trick, if i remember correctly, there was a glitch in s1 where if you did a gesture while you were grabbing the gesutre animation would overrule the grab animation. so the legs and board would tweak as if doing the grab, but the hands would be doing the gesture instead of grabbing the board. had some fun times doing this on the mega ramp, you can do christ airs and the board will just float lol

edit: unless that same glitch works in s3, and bullersune used the "arm flapping" gesture, and just timed it really fuckin well with a melon grab.. who knows.

SK8ERatWAR
08-16-2015, 07:00 AM
just watched it again, freeze and zoid also had some great clips in this.. that ollie up the bench and nosebonk was probably one of the sickest clips in the vid

Jebotek
08-16-2015, 09:44 AM
thought i had putted a comment when this dropped
saunders wins
great job on the edit too E.

xtremezoid
08-16-2015, 11:09 AM
just watched it again, freeze and zoid also had some great clips in this.. that ollie up the bench and nosebonk was probably one of the sickest clips in the vid

thanks yo ive been makin an s1 vid wanna collab??

SK8ERatWAR
08-16-2015, 04:34 PM
thanks yo ive been makin an s1 vid wanna collab??
nah man, I'm already doing something with s2 and I'm not playing s1 right now and probably won't for a while

xtremezoid
08-16-2015, 05:29 PM
nah man, I'm already doing something with s2 and I'm not playing s1 right now and probably won't for a while

ah aight im looking forward to that s2 video :-)

Boxerman08
08-20-2015, 04:10 PM
thanks for having me in this E! Bummed I didn't get clips that were as good as most in the video though! You (E), iSnow, briden, derk, saunders and snail really stood out imo. Loads of great clips from all, for sure! Got me hyped to play s1 again (where that hype will probably die quickly after not being inspired at all.. haha)

momadaddy
08-20-2015, 06:56 PM
I forgot to comment on this. This was really really good. Hard game to film in I find. Everyone did really good. That edit was sick as well

NotedDerk
08-26-2015, 03:28 AM
Let's start filming the s2 version of this now, k? k.

Antwan
08-26-2015, 05:36 AM
If that does go down someone please film me.
I've gone idea crazy in skate 2 and 3 lately but more than happy to give a line or two for a community video. Especially in E's caliber.. OG went realllly well but my quality blows haha.

Whatever the case I want to reiterate how badass this was.
Still Rollin, contributing sick ideas. Good stuff Fluckit.

SK8ERatWAR
08-26-2015, 06:12 AM

I'll probably have some leftovers for this after my new vid!

noobtard07
08-26-2015, 10:18 AM
totally down considering i found my s2 disc. i dont have any of the dlc thouvh

xtremezoid
08-26-2015, 10:40 AM
yeaaa id be down for an s2 community vid :-)