PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever fluck a grade in school?

cherryliu
08-20-2015, 11:33 PM
In middle school i fluck the 8th grade twice but after flucking the second time i went to summer school and pass the 8th grade and went to the 9th. have any of you ever fluck or repeated a grade in school?

Antwan
08-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Not sure how to take this.. At first I chuckled haha.
SkateFlunkIt?
If we're being honest, yeah, I was held back in 6th grade!
To be fair Magnet schools are a bit tougher though.
I think I happened to hop into the magnet school program the same year the F-CAT testing started in Florida.
Moved to Ohio, most were a year younger than me.
Honestly had to become familiar with extra credit. Still hate math haha.
Even if this isn't serious I don't mind sharing, made me who I am.
Welcome to FLUCK IT.

XImortalDEATHX
08-25-2015, 10:10 PM
Welcome!
Never flunked a grade - so far.
I'm going into 11th grade this September, fingers crossed.
It's weird knowing I've been on this site since like middle school...

Poncho Lord
08-26-2015, 02:01 PM
i sure hope i dont flunk im paying 200 dollars per class now

saunders420
08-28-2015, 03:08 PM
Plenty. ;)

noobtard07
08-28-2015, 03:18 PM
i graduated highschool by 0.1%

TrashBoy
08-31-2015, 05:52 AM
Im shocked i didn't get held back in high school, all i did was sleep in class.. I did drop out tho, does that count?

emericaridr11
08-31-2015, 12:26 PM
never had to repeat but like alot of you guys I guess, I did have to make up some Credits in Summer School and Online during my Senior Year
I made it though,almost didnt

a Teacher passed me when I only had 48% in her class, she was the radest.... she was quitting that year and so she would let us watch movies allday (like Sin City) and she would say "what are they going to do fire me? shit I quit then"
kind of sketch but a great Person, one of my fav Teacher for sures

HCH Media
08-31-2015, 12:45 PM
have it simular to emericas way . but my teacher ended up as a principal in a smaler town he is a amazing person , he always showd us cool movies and great music but he was also really hard with his school work , but when he saw thet the kids got something importend out of his teaching he let them pass , we saw schindler's list in theaters when it was released one kid was laughing really hard when the 2 kids hide in a sink toilet . he smackd that kid soo hard the sound is still naild in my head but no one snitch´d on him because he was in the right . i have still lot´s of respect to him .

HCH Media
08-31-2015, 01:09 PM
Im shocked i didn't get held back in high school, all i did was sleep in class.. I did drop out tho, does that count?

hi i'm just curious how old are you thrasboy ? did you find your way ? :-)

TrashBoy
09-05-2015, 08:24 PM
never had to repeat but like alot of you guys I guess, I did have to make up some Credits in Summer School and Online during my Senior Year
I made it though,almost didnt

a Teacher passed me when I only had 48% in her class, she was the radest.... she was quitting that year and so she would let us watch movies allday (like Sin City) and she would say "what are they going to do fire me? shit I quit then"
kind of sketch but a great Person, one of my fav Teacher for sures
I had a teacher like that, i ended skipping 2/3 of my 3d art class but my teacher told me he would give me a pass as long as i attended the last two weeks. He was also one of the chillest teachers i've ever had, for our midterm we watch Elf and did our test on it.

hi i'm just curious how old are you thrasboy ? did you find your way ? :-)
19 and i guess?

Roflcopter
09-05-2015, 10:48 PM
I flucked out of college in 2011.
I worked the night shift at a hotel for 2 years until I decided I didn't want to do that forever because it fucking sucked.
I went back and I've been doing really well.
Follow your dreams kids.

Antwan
09-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Yeah, follow your dreams..
Education isn't a bad thing though, have a bit of regret in the area.
Around the time I was hospitalized I lost my basic understanding skills.
It was temporary but it took my brain a few years to get back to normal.
Hence, angry twan.
If you can picture having just two years left in highschool and losing everything you knew instantly..
It was rough. I dropped out. This was easier on my mom, her being single.
My sister also dropped out. We both went back for GEDs.
She even went to college for a bit.
I'll tell you what, a lot less satisfying that way though.
The GED is basically just a test of understanding.
Nothing compared to the few more years of learning I could've had under my belt.
I was a pretty good student too, not honor role but I always made my teachers think when I focused.

Antex
09-07-2015, 05:44 AM
Yea, flunked 7th grade and got put on probation for truancy.

XImortalDEATHX
09-07-2015, 07:34 PM
I went back and I've been doing really well.
Follow your dreams kids.
Not totally related but it reminded me of it.

In 10th grade (last school year) for the whole year I took an auto-mechanics vocation. I didn't mind it at first but I slowly saw myself getting more and more bummed out about going, which was disappointing considering that was a "straight" career I wanted to get into, as well as my parents.

So starting in the 2nd semester, I started missing class every so often, to go skate or just walk around during the winter, as well as go play guitar or piano or whatever at the music wing of the school (they didn't mind). Eventually that became everyday I was missing class, for half of a semester basically.

I didn't enjoy it but I was taking the time to do things I did wanted to, and in place for that class this year, I'm just filling it with more music based classes, and I'm really looking forward to it though.

Seeing my auto teacher in the hall is really awkward now, though.

NotedDerk
09-07-2015, 08:30 PM
I took 5 english classes throughout my high school days, failed sophomore english, took it again as a junior. Failed junior english, but passed sophomore, so I took junior english again as a senior. The school put me in the special kids senior english class because I failed the previous two years and it was the best english class I ever had. It was full of kids who weren't mentally handicapped in any way, just sucked at english, so the teacher gave us easy assignments and she would give us food before she started teaching. We just had to pay a dollar or two for certain things and she put the money together at the end of the semester for a little party for everyone who passed, which was incredibly easy. I never thought one of my favorite classes throughout high school would be english, but it's really up to the teacher to make the class for me. I absolutely hated my sophomore and junior english teachers, so I didn't care to try.

sad
11-06-2015, 04:57 PM
i jus sleep in classes failing grade 10 tho lol

Jonobn
02-27-2016, 10:19 PM
How does one "school"? I'm confused on this concept...

EternalRewind
07-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I was kicked out of school in the 8th grade for being a "bad kid" also my grades were all F's.. I was home schooled after that.. I worked at burger King at 14 while other kids went to school...