PDA

View Full Version : Age

Antex
09-05-2015, 02:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/user/eRaSkateTeam

NotedDerk
09-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Did you think anyone here was going to like your stuff? Or did you just post here to try and get more views? Either way, move along pal, none of us are fans of 'tricklining.'

Antex
09-05-2015, 06:34 AM
Not my intentions, just want to be apart of the forums, thought this would be my first post.^^

momadaddy
09-05-2015, 05:56 PM
welcome. tricklining doesnt really go over well here. just for a heads up. have fun and bring some thick skin. there are some cool cats here

Antex
09-05-2015, 11:16 PM
Yea I get that now, the team I'm in is more of a variety of things other than tricklining that's why I kinda self advertised hoping you guys would see past it. ^^

momadaddy
09-07-2015, 12:11 AM
everyones welcome here. bring your boys. just dont be surprised if people dont get overly jazzed on tl montages. you will definitely get a lot of help with more realistic stuff

SK8ERatWAR
09-07-2015, 06:31 AM
I thought I'd watch one of your realistic videos to see how "real" it was and it was actually decent, better than I expected.. Now I'd still not say it's a good video by forum standards but at least the tricks were actually realistic.. Not like every other "realistic" vid from a tricklining team..

TheIronz
09-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Get the scriptures guys! I think we may have a new convert...

Welcome dude, I'll be honest, I have 0% interest in TrickLining but 100% interest in new blood that wants to try and bring something new.

But nothing in tricklining is new, and even if it was, it'd happen so quick, and the video blurred to the dubstep drop that noone would be able to tell anyways...

Antex
09-07-2015, 03:19 PM
That's one way to look at tricklining.. :p

NotedDerk
09-07-2015, 08:20 PM
I feel like a dick now, when I saw that this was your first post and the only thing you posted was a link to your channel (with no introduction to who you are or anything) and the four, or five, newest videos were just tricklining, I assumed you were just posting to promote yourself wherever you see traffic for fans of the skate games on the internet. Albert has really given me a sour look on how you guys play the game, his ego astonishes me, and why most of his fans can't see through his bullshit to try and suck money from them is beyond me. I apologize for my previous post, you should have the idea on how our little community feels on the subject now and share all your realistic stuff, I'll be glad to watch.

Antex
09-08-2015, 08:21 AM
I can see where you come from bro, in fact I don't really like how the "Tricklining community" is myself, especially rise. The team I'm in was originally made to be a better alternative to rise, the leaders include former Rise CJay (leader, lead realistic), Rise Ano (lead trickline), Rise Future (park building, and lead GFX i think), Rise DCDragon (gapping), and Rise Stasis (realistic). All of them agreed albert was a shit leader and left to make "Age" or eRa as it was called back then. And I can see how you could be quick to judge, tricklining feels like a cancer that spreads farther into the smaller parts of the community, although I sound like a hypocrite cause of it (I trickline) I do it cause it's my way of having fun on the game since I've worn out the game. So you're okay. As for the introduction I will release one right after this post.