PDA

View Full Version : New Northern Co Ting

Poncho Lord
10-05-2015, 11:29 AM
I don't know if you guys follow Northern Co, but they're probably my favorite small company right now. They just made a new video in Portland and it's the goodies

https://vimeo.com/140012198

Granka
10-09-2015, 12:26 AM
That was a nice video, always liked whatever Northern puts out. I really like their vibe and such. Actually a streetwear-store here in Sweden order in Northern-boards, which is quite cool.

Poncho Lord
10-09-2015, 07:29 AM
That was a nice video, always liked whatever Northern puts out. I really like their vibe and such. Actually a streetwear-store here in Sweden order in Northern-boards, which is quite cool.

dude they're killin it. I had one of their boards and it lasted me all summer. Like 3 months or something. It got ran over by a bus and that was its end. Super good boards, a lot like Politics. Since you got em locally, try to get your hands on one

Granka
10-09-2015, 09:09 AM
dude they're killin it. I had one of their boards and it lasted me all summer. Like 3 months or something. It got ran over by a bus and that was its end. Super good boards, a lot like Politics. Since you got em locally, try to get your hands on one
Maybe I'll do that if the store still has them when it's time for me to buy a new deck. My current deck is still in great condition and I have a FA-board (Terpening's first board) already waiting for me :D

Poncho Lord
10-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Maybe I'll do that if the store still has them when it's time for me to buy a new deck. My current deck is still in great condition and I have a FA-board (Terpening's first board) already waiting for me :D

im skating a quasi right now as my first PS Stix board and i dont really like it

eastcoastskateboard1
11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
im skating a quasi right now as my first PS Stix board and i dont really like it

I like ps stix wood I do have a quasi haven't skated it yet but it feels kinda heavy.