PDA

View Full Version : Skate 2 Filmer pack HELP

sad
10-12-2015, 09:00 PM
so I've been wanting the skate 2 filmer pack for awhile now.. and i know everyone has asked everyone so far but if you could help me out i will be your E-Friend for a lil bit anyways pce.

momadaddy
10-13-2015, 12:12 AM
will trade you for the og free cam dlc

emericaridr11
10-13-2015, 07:38 AM
yeah its a shame dude, most 90% of people here wont help you out with License Transfers, I think they think they cant trust you or something IDK

I have shared 3-4 times myself and if I didnt have a actual waiting list (like I do and Im sure your probably on anyways) I would hook you up
there is people that can help, but wont.... sorry

quite the shame!!

HCH Media
10-13-2015, 08:08 AM
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=16272

Antwan
10-13-2015, 09:27 AM
I'd be willing to do an exchange.
Put me in your next skate 2 video as a guest.
You'll have to film me is the only catch.

sad
10-13-2015, 09:41 PM
yea skype me tophat12345

sad
10-13-2015, 09:48 PM
is this for skate 2 or 3?

Antwan
10-14-2015, 03:08 PM
So I take it you cant transfer a specific dlc license? My account is worth a few hundred in dlc and arcade titles these days haha. Getting mixed signals about what it does online. What's it all about E?

emericaridr11
10-14-2015, 03:44 PM
So I take it you cant transfer a specific dlc license? My account is worth a few hundred in dlc and arcade titles these days haha. Getting mixed signals about what it does online. What's it all about E?
they let you License Transfer ever 4 months, and I think it's to make sure if you buy a new xbox you can transfer all your DLCs to your new machine

in this case it shares any DLCs that you have... so fxms/sad would have full control over your Gamertag (cause he downloaded your Gamertag) until he logs back out (and he can redownload any DLCs that you own)
this is why I think people get scared, but if you trust the person then there is no worries

and I can vouche for Fxms, he is a chill dude that wouldn't fuck with your shit

Roccityroller
10-15-2015, 04:23 AM
yeah its a shame dude, most 90% of people here wont help you out with License Transfers, I think they think they cant trust you or something IDK

I have shared 3-4 times myself and if I didnt have a actual waiting list (like I do and Im sure your probably on anyways) I would hook you up
there is people that can help, but wont.... sorry

quite the shame!!

Trying to shame people for not giving some person on the internet access to their gamertag/account that has personal information and/or CC information is borderline moronic. If you wanna do that, fine but it's my prerogative to keep my shit to myself.

Antwan
10-15-2015, 06:49 AM
Meh I dunno. Seems like a good cause.
No one can access the filmer pack anymore other than on the German store.
No info on file. Bought currency from gamestop every time.
I'll set ya up this weekend fxms. Skype while it goes down I guess.

emericaridr11
10-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Trying to shame people for not giving some person on the internet access to their gamertag/account that has personal information and/or CC information is borderline moronic. If you wanna do that, fine but it's my prerogative to keep my shit to myself.
hey man I never called anyone out specific, I get it I do... but I stand by what I said

its a shame that they feel like they cant trust other people, its not a shame towards the person in general... does that make sense??
I never "shamed" anyone here, just the "situation"

if you know me then you know I don't try to call people out like that, sorry if I offended anyone here at Fluckit, not my intention

sad
10-27-2015, 09:46 PM
i didnt want this thread to be drama... idk y ppl fighting

HCH Media
10-28-2015, 09:24 AM
it's my prerogative to keep my shit to myself. we wish you would do !

sad
12-09-2015, 07:48 AM
Were all g now i got the filmer pack