PDA

View Full Version : I is High Thread.

SeksulChokolate
05-06-2009, 03:12 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/05/MNO617F929.DTL&type=politics&tsp=1

The Governator says that the nation should seriously consider legalizing the growing, selling, and buying of weed in America.
:D

Anjo606
05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/05/MNO617F929.DTL&type=politics&tsp=1

The Governator says that the nation should seriously consider legalizing the growing, selling, and buying of pot in America.
:D

HELL YEAH GOVERNATOR!!! If he passes a legalization law we get our own AMSTERDAM!!! I say if he does we should host the next skate community day there and have space cakes and kush buffet

ablindkid666
05-06-2009, 03:59 PM
drugs are bad mkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anjo606
05-06-2009, 04:19 PM
actually compare weed to alcohol/cigarettes weed doesnt harm your body just change the way you feel, beer and smokes kills your lungs cells and liver

ablindkid666
05-06-2009, 04:46 PM
i don't do either.

Monk
05-06-2009, 06:24 PM
the whole key to legalization is just HOW much money can THEY make off it....

they make more money bustin ppl for it so probably it wont ever be legalized...

and alcohol and tobacco: those types of corps basically run the country now so there is no half steppin them

phillip morris aint gonna sell no marlboro GREENS for 20 bucks a pack son; noumsayn? not when jorge or ( insert favorite friend/dealer here) has some kush around the corner for a benjamin an OZ.

you see this constantly in every state: DRY COUNTIES!

wtf you thinik they get their revenue from to promote city projects and re-electrons?

they get it from busting ppls ass coming from the county net to them in roadblocks and taking their beer /weed away then going smoke it themselves.. plus give you a steep ass fine that is going to nothing but the judges pocket and/or the fund they have setup to throw POPO balls n shit.

its a total catch -22 in this country. yeah its illegal for you; but for us... ITS PARTY TIME! i say fuck em all

thesignguy
05-06-2009, 06:45 PM
My friend lives in la it ez as hell to get a prescription
Like say to doc "hey doc i'm depressed and need a perscription"
No test no nothing its a joke, and you shud see how much that joke makes you laugh.

Demzilla
05-07-2009, 10:59 AM
thats what my boys say in oregon too...

i cant exspress how angry it makes me...

here...
30/60/340/12...

there...
20/45/3/11....

so angry....

thesignguy
05-07-2009, 11:28 AM
my buddy brings that shit with him on a plane. He says its cool, but I know it aint, theres no way it crosses state lines. Im not complaining. He says the lil shops are EVERYWHERE out there, like you drove past em for years and didnt even realize it.

Demzilla
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
man they opened up a head shop for liek the first time in 20 years here....

like 2 blocks from work..

coworker got a bubbler that isnt friendly...

pawnluvguitarist
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
yeah I got a nice shop like 5 mins from me :)

thesignguy
05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
anything longer than 4" or with water or batteries or the worst with tubes coming out. turns me green and makes me want to lay my head on a cold floor, prefferably not near a kitty litter box ;)

bout 10 years ago we had a tournament haha cost a q to get in. 6 man hooka, 6 people, last man standing gets the... well.... pot hahahahaha
I no longer perticipate in such events, and I was never so happy to lose, although I guess I was not in a very happy place when I lost.

jest118
05-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Some interesting posts in this thread. Just to dispel a few things..

Getting a prescription for marijuana is not quite as easy as you'd think. It depends entirely on your doctor and their personal beliefs. Those who view weed in a positive light are more likely to prescribe while those who view it strictly for it's medicinal purposes are much more strict.

And it's not like you can walk into the Dr's office ahead of time as ask about their policies towards weed.

Gov't does make some money from fines and tickets associated with "busting" people who possess. However, if they were to legalize it they'd make MUCH more in the long run because they'd have two major sources of Revenue.

1. The most obvious revenue is Taxes. Make it a legal product, contract companies to grow/harvest/sell according to gov't guidelines, and tax it. They could even go as far as to tax different strains at different rates, so you'll pay more tax on higher grade weed then you would on lower grades.

2. Busting illegal growers. Simply institute regulations on marijuana growing (think USDA for weed) and create a license that must be carried to sell. Those found growing out of regulation face severe fines as do those caught selling without a license. Now Joe Dealer either has to pay yearly for a license to sell or face possibly losing all his profits trying to sell something that people can easily go to the store for. Growers would now face losing money out of pocket in addition to their crops being taken and most likely used for the commercial product.

It would basically create too much of a financial risk for underground sales.

Then all you have to do is institute laws of use (i.e. Must be 21 yrs old; Can't drive under the influence; Can't use on public property... etc) and boom. Legal weed for the stoners and extra income for the Gov't.

It would also free up some space in the prisons by no longer having to imprison people for pot crimes.

greenlake
05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
i honestly don't care if it's legal or not. i'm still gonna buy and smoke it. they can deem it super legal or super illegal. big whoop to me.

thesignguy
05-07-2009, 01:51 PM
In LA I'm telling you if you "know" which doctor to go to. Which if I lived there I dont think it would be to hard to "know" the right one. You can walk in there and tell him just about anything and get one. Trust me it is not hard at all. It would take no research whatsoever to get a legal perscription there.
I thought the same thing cuz I was facinated by the entire process. He told the doctor he was depressed, and that canibus eases his anxioty, thats it. No test no nothing. You walk into the shop, which they are everywhere if you know what symbol to look for above the door. Glass case, symilar to a skateshop showcasing wheels and trucks. And they are all on display, pick which one you want (which they are named kinda funny names like purple oey gooey not xl5d88 or anything) they are not like dirt cheap either, pretty standard pricing going up to very expensive. And in smaller amounts they are packaged in pill containers like you get normal prescriptions in. But the tags are handwritten not spit out of a printer. Its not like there are tiedie dudes sparkin spliffs with pimp hats on (although that would rock) there are normal people, business people, black, white, mom dad you name it. And you are also alloud to grow like 2 or 3 plants at your house. Its no joke and yes it is VERY VERY EZ

jest118
05-07-2009, 02:11 PM
I know the process SignGuy, I'm from Los Angeles, and have friends who've gotten the prescription.

By no means are their crazy background checks or anything, but it's certainly not a situation where you just walk into any Dr's office and say "I'm sick I need some weed" and poof, there's your prescription.

I'm not saying your friend's lying, just that it doesn't work like that on a normal basis.

Anjo606
05-07-2009, 04:23 PM
i honestly don't care if it's legal or not. i'm still gonna buy and smoke it. they can deem it super legal or super illegal. big whoop to me.

yeah, me i got plans. Im in sports so i get randomly tested. They search for steroid traces so potheads usually pass IF they mark the thing on the slip saying "ive been around a person who uses marijuana"
I was weary of trying it but now i praise my friend for introducing it to me. Havent lit up in 2 months but hope he get some weed for the summer

BeatChemist
05-07-2009, 06:45 PM
It would also free up some space in the prisons by no longer having to imprison people for pot crimes.

The costs associated with keeping minor drug offenders in lock up is mind boggling. What a waste of taxpayer money...

ChvyVele
05-07-2009, 07:01 PM
actually compare weed to alcohol/cigarettes weed doesnt harm your body just change the way you feel, beer and smokes kills your lungs cells and liver

Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

I'm not against legalization by the way, just saying.

SeksulChokolate
05-07-2009, 07:20 PM
they are talkin about like 50 an ounce..

like greenlake said it doesnt matter too much to me cause ill do it anyway but it still would be nice if you could do it without any worry ya know?

switchFooTexas
05-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Have fun with testicular cancer!

pawnluvguitarist
05-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

yeah, my vaporizer is a life saver.... literally haha

pawnluvguitarist
05-08-2009, 03:41 PM
little info on the lungs:

http://www.marijuana.com/myths/4

bunch of stuff at the bottom:

http://www.marijuana.com/myths/

SeksulChokolate
05-08-2009, 03:42 PM

i wasn't aware you could get testicular cancer from weed....

BeastySteez
05-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Im all for the legalization of natural weed key word being natural. FYI I dont smoke, by personal choice. But anyone who says Ol' Mary Jane has no affect on the body is an ignoramus. Im really curious to see where this goes. Because something like this could very well pull California out of the sorry state its in.

All pot heads Im rootin for ya.

needmoretime
05-08-2009, 09:19 PM

yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!

BeastySteez
05-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Its more long term affects than anything, But you why live for tommorow when you can die today... Right lol

G Ryin
05-09-2009, 10:48 AM
The costs associated with keeping minor drug offenders in lock up is mind boggling. What a waste of taxpayer money...

i totally agree. i'd like to see it nationally decriminalized before its developed as a GNP, taxed and sold. Lets see just how much money we save by not processing the stoner for 48 hours of lock up.

G Ryin
05-09-2009, 10:54 AM
and i've been avoiding buying a vaporizer for year... well... not avoiding

i've just never been at a head shop with enough disposable income to justify buying it.

but i think if i'm gonna be a lifer, i might as well make the investment, if for anything else, my health. (and the fact that its the most potent way of getting THC into your system. something like 96% makes it into your system; 2nd best was bong at 67%)

sorry for the 2x post

pawnluvguitarist
05-09-2009, 12:42 PM

i've just never been at a head shop with enough disposable income to justify buying it.

but i think if i'm gonna be a lifer, i might as well make the investment, if for anything else, my health. (and the fact that its the most potent way of getting THC into your system. something like 96% makes it into your system; 2nd best was bong at 67%)

sorry for the 2x post

honestly, it payed for itself in under a month, compared to a pipe you need like 1/8 for a vaporizer, plus no smoke saves the lungs, and they're just so convienient, they're portable, odorless, descrete ect

EmmitBrown
05-09-2009, 01:41 PM

sorry for the 2x post

not sure where you read those figures...but i dont think they're entirely accurate....

according to the research papers ive read on it, the thc intake benefit is slightly higher than smoking....the primary reasons for using them are little to no smoke (when used properly) and the fact that not as much ""drifts away" so to speak...

if i ever go back to tweeds though, it'll be with a vapo

probably homemade though..(no not cheapo homemade, my roommate is a mechanical engineer working on his doctorate....think better than Volcano quality, and built for around $100 tops)

ChvyVele
05-09-2009, 03:03 PM
yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!

I was just pointing out that its still bad for you. And by the way, I try to tell people about Volcanoes all the time, and you are the first person that knows what it is, ha ha.

Anjo606
05-09-2009, 03:19 PM
I was just pointing out that its still bad for you. And by the way, I try to tell people about Volcanoes all the time, and you are the first person that knows what it is, ha ha.

haha i saw one of those on super high me. I wondered what the fuck that was cuz it inflated a HUGE bag with smoke and he sucked it all in

ERIKDOTCOM
05-09-2009, 03:55 PM
:cool:

G Ryin
05-09-2009, 04:22 PM
not sure where you read those figures...but i dont think they're entirely accurate....

it was on an episode of mythbusters on TLC, or Discovery, or whatever educational network it comes on.

but, in all honesty, i could have heard the figures wrong. after all, i was high when i watched it :cool:

pawnluvguitarist
05-09-2009, 06:43 PM
it was on an episode of mythbusters on TLC, or Discovery, or whatever educational network it comes on.

but, in all honesty, i could have heard the figures wrong. after all, i was high when i watched it :cool:

of all the studies i've looked at, that would definitely be the upper end of it. But very modestly speaking, by vaporizing instead of smoking, you are getting well over double the dose of the active ingredient...

BeastySteez
05-09-2009, 08:57 PM

Nothing in the world will ever make as much since as this.

Skatevid2
05-09-2009, 09:57 PM
ive never found the need to get into drugs.
i mean ive thought about it but i see no point.

i know it feels good or whatever but its like..you smoke up and then your just a waste product for the rest of the day.

not to mention your down a couple bucks..

Monk
05-09-2009, 11:21 PM
it will never pass for the sole reason that the taxes on it will be ridiculous; and instead of paying that money you can go next door or upstairs and get some shwag from joe schmoe for a 20 spot. its bad enough to pay a c note for some kush; when the gov gets ahold of it it will then become a buck fitty or even 2 bens.........

they make more money off it anyways now busting ppl for it through court costs and bail money.... so why would the gov take a step back when they are making theirs right now as it is?

i mean they are already talking about taxing smokes 1.50 per pack now ( and they sell them tens of millions per week)...... just how much you think a dub is gonna cost once they gets involved?

jest118
05-10-2009, 02:36 AM
it will never pass for the sole reason that the taxes on it will be ridiculous; and instead of paying that money you can go next door or upstairs and get some shwag from joe schmoe for a 20 spot. its bad enough to pay a c note for some kush; when the gov gets ahold of it it will then become a buck fitty or even 2 bens.........

they make more money off it anyways now busting ppl for it through court costs and bail money.... so why would the gov take a step back when they are making theirs right now as it is?

i mean they are already talking about taxing smokes 1.50 per pack now ( and they sell them tens of millions per week)...... just how much you think a dub is gonna cost once they gets involved?

Every time a Judge sees a case that costs the Gov't money. And to get bail'd out you only need to put up 10% of total bail.

I invite you to read my previous posts. Trust me when I say the Gov't would make MUCH more by legalizing it.

EmmitBrown
05-10-2009, 04:05 AM
of all the studies i've looked at, that would definitely be the upper end of it. But very modestly speaking, by vaporizing instead of smoking, you are getting well over double the dose of the active ingredient...

i really would like to see these studies. because everything ive looked at shows vaporizers to be comparable and rarely better, let alone double. you dont lose as much due to breezy smoke and what not, but the actual thc you can get out of the same amount of bud is the same or slightly less than when combusted. so maybe your figures are based on the amount of "released" thc...in which case you would get almost all of it, because it doesn't drift away.

see here (http://www.maps.org/mmj/Gieringer-vaporizer.pdf)

however, it's worth it just for the reduction in cannabanoids and other toxins (and the efficiency with not losing smoke) in my opinion.

greenlake
05-10-2009, 04:19 AM
oh who cares. smoke it or don't. if you're worried about inhaling toxins, wear a respirator at all times because the world is a filthy place. weed isn't any healthier than cigarettes, which aren't any healthier than inhaling any other burning dried plant. you're supposed to breathe oxygen. OXYGEN. not weed or tobacco or the interstate you live near or other people's farts but you're going to anyway. weed and cigarettes will damage your body and so will getting hit by a bus when you're 75 and bragging about how you lived a healthy safe life and look at you now and SPLAT OOPS FART YOU'RE DEAD A BUS HIT YOU.

and nobody's allowed to cite medical research they read, or pretend they read, or overheard someone unqualified saying it to win an argument, because this is a fake skateboarding messageboard. if i see you on mayoclinic.com we'll have that discussion.

EmmitBrown
05-10-2009, 05:02 AM
get back on your dinosaur or I'LL hit you with a bus! :eek:

Nelson
05-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Legal or illegal, bong or vape, shwag or dank, if its weed I'm smoking it.

They don't call me the fiend for nothing :)

needmoretime
05-11-2009, 06:01 PM
weed is as much of a drug as caffeine. have you seen the effects of spiders? way way worse on caffeine than weed.

G Ryin
05-13-2009, 11:49 AM
ive never found the need to get into drugs.
i mean ive thought about it but i see no point.

i know it feels good or whatever but its like..you smoke up and then your just a waste product for the rest of the day.

not to mention your down a couple bucks..

so you don't drink beer or booze at all?

also, EB, that was the first time i've seen anyone post a .pdf except of a scientific journal to make their point. This is me; throwing in the towel.

volcomston3d
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Nothing in the world will ever make as much since as this.

Fail of the word sense

a red bicycle
05-13-2009, 06:09 PM
I have a real big question. i wanna know if smoking weed in Canada is LEGAL or not so pawn or anybody livin in Canada please help. ive been confused about this for a while, i heard it is, then it isn't, then they don't care but technically it isn't, and yadda yadda yadda

HorseHead
05-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Obama did recently state that national drug enforcement agencys will no longer raid medical marijuana facilities in states where it's been deemed legal. Which is a step in the right direction, but I kind of doubt that we'll see complete legalization anytime soon.

It is pretty easy around where I live in Northern Cal to find the right doctor, tell him you have stress or anxiety problems and get a prescription.

As far as health issues, I'm with Greenlake. Everything is a little bad for you. Everything. High fructose corn syrup, caffeine, sugar etc. Weed, like most things, should be enjoyed in moderation. The modern world demands that you shut off some of your senses at all times to complete a goal (driving, working etc.). Marijuana is a good way to relax and enjoy all of them.

Except, I've found I can't play Skate while high very well. So many unintentional varial flips it's scary.

SeksulChokolate
05-14-2009, 01:01 PM
^^i agree about everything you said except the varial flips haha

but i don't think that when you smoke you feel like shit for the rest of the day...it lasts for a little bit then its over and your back to norm

i dont think it should be done on a day to day basis or if interfering with how you live your life but if you just do it with your friends for fun or just do it to chill out a bit im completely fine with that

....im actually pretty good at skate while high haha
....also dirty at basketball

G Ryin
05-14-2009, 01:17 PM
^^

but i don't think that when you smoke you feel like shit for the rest of the day...it lasts for a little bit then its over and your back to norm

i dunno man.. they don't call em weed naps for nothin.

it just depends on what your smoking, the strain, strength, and type of high it gives you. you can take a couple hits of some kush and be able to function fine, but i dare you to smoke blunts of schwag and try not to pass out. not cause of how high you are, but cause of the crippling schwag headache it causes.

SeksulChokolate
05-14-2009, 01:20 PM
haha nah it doesnt really bother me that much...
you may be right about what kind though cause i havent smoked that kind before...

me and my buds were smokin some dro from joints and went up to the nearest courts to play some basketball...didnt really get us that bad after we were done

Nelson
05-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Thats cause joints as weak, bong or vape all the way.

sk8cdt
05-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Thats cause joints as weak, bong or vape all the way.

We know adopted you're a"legit" pothead

EmmitBrown
05-15-2009, 05:00 AM
blunts were my weapon of choice.

with bingers a close second.

(all past tense)

when i go back it'll be food.

StrabMawr
05-15-2009, 06:54 AM
Been smoking for 30 years now, last 15 years high class skunk usually bout 15 a day, and ounce here at the moment goes for $200-$300...
off later to pick up some white widow, so I might get back to the friday crew...but as with everything in life know your limits and everything in moderation :D

Nelson
05-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Been smoking for 30 years now, last 15 years high class skunk usually bout 15 a day, and ounce here at the moment goes for $200-$300...
off later to pick up some white widow, so I might get back to the friday crew...but as with everything in life know your limits and everything in moderation :D

Smoked an 8th of that dank on 4/20 out of a two footer, heaven.

StrabMawr
05-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Smoked an 8th of that dank on 4/20 out of a two footer, heaven.

I hear ya Nelson :D
just rolled a big ol biffter, now to poke fun at Tony on Twitter :p

pawnluvguitarist
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Emmit:

As far as vaporizing goes, I know through testing pipe vs vaporizer a few times, I am definitely using somewhere between 1/4 -1/8 the amount with the vaporizer to achieve the same high. But I think you are right, a lot of that efficiency comes down to the fact that nothing is burning away, and when you vaporize you really aren't losing anything. And as you noted, health benefits alone its worth getting a vaporizer, and you'll save money in the long run.

Red Bicycle:

Yes weed is illegal in Canada, I think its very similar to US in most ways, doctors can still prescribe it ect

As far as playing Skate high, I do all the time, most of the time when I play Skate its late at night and i'm just chillin at the end of the day, I don't really think it affects my skill level at all, if anything i'm more relaxed, and less stressed about spending like 30 mins on a trick ;)

my little bro has been calling me a pot head cause ever since I got my vaporizer i've been getting high pretty much every day. I quit for a week just to prove i'm not addicted, two days to go..

TANK
05-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Go Arnold

saunders420
05-16-2009, 02:52 PM

if you read http://www.jackherer.com/chapter01.html that

history of cannabis hemp you'l find the word about marijuana and its risk and causes, what happens to your lungs when smoked,eaten, vapourized etc..... honestly it does seem farfetch'd
but also seems like another reasonable conspiracy to be kept hidden

and what strab said MODERATION

G Ryin
05-16-2009, 09:35 PM
i dunno about you guys, but i just worked a double and its time to enjoy some (il)legal weed.

HorseHead
05-19-2009, 08:23 AM
I played Skate high again the other day and found I'm much better. I think I was just demolished the last time I played because I hadn't smoked in like 8-9 months because I was moving and had to look for a job.

Weird story about that. I hadn't smoked in a long ass time and didn't really plan on it. Then one day I got weed cravings but didn't know where to get any because I'd just moved. I went to see a friends band play that night and some dude walks up to me out of nowhere and says "You smoke?". I say yes and he hands me two big nugs of good weed. Then, I walked out of the bar and for whatever reason there was a smoke shop open across the street at 12:30 am. Bought a piece and went home. Then the next day my girlfriend comes home and says "Look what I found walking home". It was a dime bag of weed. It was a lucky couple of days.

G Ryin
05-19-2009, 11:10 AM
we should each drop a min. worth of sober footy, and then a min worth of "i recorded this while on another planet" footy

SCREAM
05-20-2009, 01:01 PM
saw weed so i added my 2 cents

Nelson
05-20-2009, 05:26 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/s2adti.jpg

Nelson
06-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Bringin' it back.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/UJusGotADOPTED/2009-06-13151032-2.jpg

a red bicycle
06-13-2009, 08:27 PM
i hope you didn't let that milk spoil hehe, yea i kno shitty joke, but seriously wow

Nelson
06-14-2009, 04:03 AM
Hell nah you know i had to try and clear that, had me coughin for hours.

Nelson
06-20-2009, 08:24 PM
i is high thread starts now

Nelson
06-20-2009, 08:26 PM
Aight, today i smoked some bomb kb early in the morning, played some balls and then made a steak and cheese sandwich followed by a 3 gram blunt that hit like a champ. And to top off the wonderful night my sister picks me up, bring me to her friend house, i get 3 hits from a 3 foot bong of some od the dankest dank ive ever seen or smoked. Life is great.

Anchors
06-21-2009, 09:26 AM
I dont care if it's illegal. I just want to be able to get GOOD stuff with no hassle.

Kinda off-topic.

I simply dont like playing this game sober, I get way too frustrated.

heshfield
06-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Weird story about that. I hadn't smoked in a long ass time and didn't really plan on it. Then one day I got weed cravings but didn't know where to get any because I'd just moved. I went to see a friends band play that night and some dude walks up to me out of nowhere and says "You smoke?". I say yes and he hands me two big nugs of good weed. Then, I walked out of the bar and for whatever reason there was a smoke shop open across the street at 12:30 am. Bought a piece and went home. Then the next day my girlfriend comes home and says "Look what I found walking home". It was a dime bag of weed. It was a lucky couple of days.

I need to move to where you live.

SeksulChokolate
06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
haha this got stickied

Get Stoked
06-21-2009, 07:26 PM
I read an article in High Times the other day that said the editors did a test. Smoked the same strain of bud out of each device you can get high with and they came to the conclusion that joints/blunts get you the most high.

With a joint or blunt, it burns slower and most of the time, in a social setting, you're going to take two or three big rips off of the joint/blunt before passing. In the case of bowl and bongs, you take one hit and pass.

I think it really just depends on how much marijuana you take in. In the case of the joints and blunts, you just take in more THC than you realize.

Also, if you're smoking a ton of weed daily, you're smoking bad weed, haha. I usually pack one bowl pack and it'll last me all day.

thesignguy
06-22-2009, 05:51 AM
That study sounds flawed to me. How can you trust statistics from somebody that is wasted? A joint/blunt might get you higher, but it sounds like from your statement that its because your just smoking more? As far as consuming weed, the dugout/box/one hitter is better than a joint and wayyy better than a blunt. I mean how many bats can you get out of one blunt? Please answer this question before fireing up. ;)

Nelson
06-22-2009, 06:53 AM
I read an article in High Times the other day that said the editors did a test. Smoked the same strain of bud out of each device you can get high with and they came to the conclusion that joints/blunts get you the most high.

With a joint or blunt, it burns slower and most of the time, in a social setting, you're going to take two or three big rips off of the joint/blunt before passing. In the case of bowl and bongs, you take one hit and pass.

I think it really just depends on how much marijuana you take in. In the case of the joints and blunts, you just take in more THC than you realize.

Also, if you're smoking a ton of weed daily, you're smoking bad weed, haha. I usually pack one bowl pack and it'll last me all day.

No way, 1 gram of weed out of my bong will fuck me up pretty nicely, a 1 gram blunt to my dome will get me going but its not even close to the same as the bong.

Get Stoked
06-22-2009, 09:45 AM
From my experience, the most high I've ever been is from edibles. Making bud-butter and cooking it with some brownies. You're getting all the THC from the marijuana and you can put as large of a quantity as you want in the mix. Three of us put 11 grams in a batch of brownies once (like a 4x4 pan) and I don't remember anything except throwing up about 5 hours into the high, haha.

I love my dugout, haha. It's so portable, only thing is I'm usually too generous at parties when I have it.

Usually I smoke out of my bubbler, it can really get me to that nice, intense, creeper high that I like.

I feel so stupid when I talk about smoking marijuana, haha.

heshfield
06-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Its sort of a trade off. Joints/blunt continue to burn when not puffed, therefore your not inhaling all the smoke from it; its wasted. But it fills the air around you so your breathing it. With a bat, there is absolutley no waste and isnt all that much different from smoking a joint; aside from the resination. Its just one hit at a time. The middle of the road is a bong; little waste, and a good high.
All these methods vary from person to person though because everyone has different smoking habits and techniques.

SeksulChokolate
06-24-2009, 03:04 PM
like nelsons hawiian punch bottle =]

Get Stoked
06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
We've all smoked out of bottles/cans I think, it's a good habit to drop, bad for you.

Nelson
06-25-2009, 05:09 AM
A nice nader on a huge blunt is always worth it. :)

HorseHead
06-25-2009, 11:23 AM
I need to move to where you live.

San Francisco. I also did some mushrooms that someone found in Golden Gate Park. Sketchy, I know, but it worked out. It turned out to be a real fun night. Except for when my friends roommate got drunk and started screaming in french. I didn't realize she was speaking another language and thought I had lost the ability to understand people.

Just moved to Oakland so it'll probably more likely that I'll find crack than weed.

ipwnskatedemo
07-22-2009, 10:22 AM
San Francisco. I also did some mushrooms that someone found in Golden Gate Park. Sketchy, I know, but it worked out. It turned out to be a real fun night. Except for when my friends roommate got drunk and started screaming in french. I didn't realize she was speaking another language and thought I had lost the ability to understand people.

Just moved to Oakland so it'll probably more likely that I'll find crack than weed.

That's pretty funny. My friend started walking around with a banana in her purse, and would flip shit out if anyone touched it. Pretty boring though. Funniest one though was my friend saw a guy [looked nothing like his dad], though it was his dad, punched him in the face and ran away. We found him the next day laying on top of his car.

Nelson
07-29-2009, 01:00 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3501/3720878775_42305ce3fd_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2551/3770132234_c493f9cac0_b.jpg

EmmitBrown
07-29-2009, 01:07 PM
verrry nice. looks like a nice lawn/field it's sittin in too. good for somersaults.

weedinabottle45
08-01-2009, 12:02 AM
legalize it alreadyyyy....

K05T0N
08-03-2009, 11:58 PM
its not gonna get legalized no matter what.

reagan worked to hard!

Nelson
08-04-2009, 05:47 PM
checkk outtt my avatar niggletsss

im fucking gone right now

K05T0N
08-04-2009, 09:26 PM
for the love of ray j

Nelson
08-11-2009, 03:54 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3531/3810524521_fdc2e79b38_b.jpg

Nelson
08-11-2009, 03:54 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2625/3811340918_a04c6c91d8_b.jpg

K05T0N
08-11-2009, 08:23 AM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Liekhug
08-21-2009, 02:46 PM
God, I hate you guys. "Hey! I got a shop a few minutes away from me!"
Man, I gotta go my best friend, then we gotta to our other friend. Then talk
to his girlfriend, and she'll score some for us.
BUT.
It is free ;D

Nelson
08-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Just bought this today, rips and cherries like a motherfucker.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2625/3863661626_e3003be3e7.jpg
One day we all gon' die. But when I die, I'ma be so high.

Get Stoked
10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
While this is pretty cool, shouldn't be a sticky, haha.

Not everyone here gets high.

thesignguy
10-06-2009, 07:40 PM
maybe he misunderstould sticky

Nelson
10-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Sticky icky

yadddamean

Antwan
10-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Haha
I can't believe I just read all of the posts here..
The only reason I don't smoke honestly, is because of the stuff that comes with it.
I move a lot.. never really feel at home in one spot.
It's shady business finding someone that sells not sure if it's just my location
but my friends got laced with some pills crushed up in there stuff a few times..
I'm not really looking to get into all that..
I have another guy that I knew He moved to another state because he got jumped over some bud.. not sure the details but still..
Don't get me wrong if they legalize it I will walk down the street with a hefty
bong on the day.

Get Stoked
10-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah, typically I steer clear of shady dealers. If you don't know the person personally, it's usually a bad idea.

Around here in NC though, most people are laid back, so no worries really here.

Weed isn't viewed as a drug so much here, people just enjoy being high.

Luckily, I get my bud within walking distance from my house and it's from a very close friend.

pawnluvguitarist
11-08-2009, 03:02 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/pawnluvguitarist/GetAttachment.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/pawnluvguitarist/GetAttachment-1.jpg

PyR0MaNiAc225
11-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Damn pawn you got jeans and a controller with your weed? Nice. :D

pawnluvguitarist
11-08-2009, 04:19 PM
haha i just threw in the controller so you could tell how big the bag is haha

Nelson
11-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Good shit pawn, half oz? And those red hairs look yummmmmmmmy.

pawnluvguitarist
11-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Good shit pawn, half oz? And those red hairs look yummmmmmmmy.

about an ounce, not sure how much i sold before I took the pic.

Demzilla
11-11-2009, 10:41 AM
pawn...

looks alil damp....

which reminds me..
i gotta go to my car....

wwwwwwwwwwwwink!

Get Stoked
11-18-2009, 09:59 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/okqyj5.jpg

This is the stuff I have right now, as close as a macro-photo as I can get with the Nikon D40. I get this on the regular and it's quite good.

Here's my newish Zong: http://i50.tinypic.com/1589yl0.jpg

Nelson
11-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Fun fucking night.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/4120828780_1111839594_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2546/4120820918_7a7b0ee3b1.jpg

Get Stoked
11-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Fun fucking night.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/4120828780_1111839594_o.jpg

Is that one of those fancy KKK spliffs? haha

Nelson
11-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Is that one of those fancy KKK spliffs? haha

That my nigga is a tulip joint, 1 gram in the tulip, 1 gram in the stem.

Get Stoked
11-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Looks like a Klan member.

I'd like to try that.

K05T0N
11-23-2009, 08:45 PM
haha roll a windmill crazzzyyy shitt

Get Stoked
11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2vadslt.jpg

Got dat fire.

K05T0N
11-23-2009, 10:22 PM
hahah o shit i bet the kid in the back couldnt wait to smoke that

Nelson
11-26-2009, 04:46 AM
hahahaa i gotta show my niggas that.

Nelson
11-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Check out this shit i just picked up.

Best I could get with my blackberry
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2768/4140176756_326d5aa67f_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2559/4140173808_f78dd2141f_b.jpg

Nelson
01-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Straight bumpin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_tFsUEqH7Q high as fuck right now.

[Verse 1: ~Tech N9ne~]
Yo
It make me wanna drink a lot (ehr)
Go up in the pink wit not (ehr)
This the reason I ain't at ease and currently on the brink of pot (ehr)
This the reason I sit at the window with the milla wishin a nigga gon come break in (chaa)
It is the reason I be freakin the women deeper lovin makin her silly because I done they friend (chaa)
It is the reason I bang (chaa)
It is definately the reason I slang
DIstributed the caine
The reason I'm super soakin in the pain (ehr)
And startin to love it (ehr)
It's wantin to give me way more of it
They want me to lug it through the mud
And thus the reason with happy people I'm disgusted (chaa)
I'm talkin about those thangs that make you do bad things (chaa)
Livin the evil up in the fast lane (chaa)
Makin me wanna have ? beatin the hell outta people makin me mad mayne (chaa)
Gave me the gun when I ran up in ?dealins? in 9th grade
With a sligh rage I was ice age (chaa)
Another reason Tecca Nina won't have any light days
Voted me the King of Darkness (ehr)
Voted me to be really heartless (ehr)
All up in my spirt they march they makin me start sparkin at the targets (ehr)
Woke up today I was steamin
Cuz when I found out I was not dreamin
Because the host that afloats me the most was a goddam demon (Demon, demon)

[Chorus:]
When I was 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4
I knew I was a special one who had a little more
And they wondered why I was ?plottin? rotten to the core
It was nothin but an itty bitty demon
There's a demon inside a me can I kill it (hell naw)
Can I kill it (hell naw)
Can I kill it (hell naw)
There's a demon inside a me can I kill it (hell naw)
Can I kill it (hell naw)
Can I kill it (hell naw)

[DJ Paul:]
See it's a demon inside'a me n I'm thinkin its that dope
It's got me doin shit a nigga never'a never even done befoe
It got me kickin the doo'
Of folks I don't even know
Straight wildin
9-11 time a fuckin' thousand
Buck like burkly housin, my glock is so erousin
Make you stand a'ten hut the way that bitch be shoutin'
Somethin' like a scary movie, nigga but I'm scarier
Bury ya, Memphis Tenn black Heaven area
Buck nigga, get buck bitch, get wit' mey
'N I'mma show ya how this Tripple 6'll get sillay
Psycho, like no, other individual
Glock with the red beam to keep you in my visual
Three 6, n Tech Ninna, would'a like an Aquafina? Desert Eagle, 50 cal,
Tell me have ya seen'a - pussy juice, still on my shit
From this hoe I just raped
In a fuckin' hustla face, shot him in his fuckin face

When I was one, and a two, and a three, and a four
I knew, I was special one who a little more
And they, wondered why I was plumb rotten to the core
It was nothin but an itty bitty demon

There's a demon inside'a me can I kill it?
Hell naw!
Can I kill it?
Hell naw!
Can I kill it?
Hell naw!
There's a demon inside'a me can I kill it?
Hell naw!
Can I kill it?
Hell naw!
Can I kill it?
Hell naw!

[Juicy J:]
This fish food powder will make you hype
Go into a bar, get into bar fights
Have you walkin' around all night
Lookin' like a fool like somethin aint right
That extacy pill will make you feel it
Look at a bitch, girl you gonn' get it
You wanna act kinda funny with me, you can suck my dick 'til I nutt on titties
Loritab top pills, any kinda pills, vicodin, xanax, ambien, yeah
All geeked up, wash it down with a beer
Did it to myself, nigga its your year
Nigga I party like a goddamn fool
Back yard barbeque, hoes in the pool
Jacked like a muthafucka, stressed like a muthafucka, this my life nigga, so fuck you These funk niggas can't trust niggas, you'll get lit up nigga, get stuck nigga
These choppas buck nigga, nigga buck nigga all in yo guts nigga, nigga guts
A liquor store gatta get the dough, walked in with the fo' get em on the floo' nigga
I'm so damn cold
I ain't tryin' fold nigga, I kick in doo's if ya got the go nigga
Yeah we murda, put the clip in, (?check a list?) put the head in?)
Kill and kill, buck your children
Kidnap her for half a million
Juicy J, yea I'm the realest in the game I'm gonna get it
Coke n weed n plenty women
Yeah I'm out herr makin' that killin'

When I was one, and a two, and a three, and a four
I knew, I was special one who a little more
And they, wondered why I was plumb rotten to the core
It was nothin but an itty bitty demon/

More pictures now!

7 Gram (quarter) Blunt
friends birthday