Just a tester for my full length
Please leave feed back on things that i need to improve on

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Ninety4_solo_2/

Skatevid2
05-06-2009, 06:37 PM
dug it

loved the overblunt by freeway
and the second angle of that nollie varial heel was sick

some filming could use a bit of work. like at the end of clips dont pull back..

liked the song as well

keep it up bro

heshfield
05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
You had some good editing concepts in there in conjunction with the song. Just reduce the amount of pullback on the camera by adding a couple more keyframes real close togther at the end of the timeline or when you want the camera to slowdown/stop moving. And I would render to 16:9 instead of 4:3 so the image isnt squeezed like that.

Ninety4
05-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Thanks Skate.

And Hesh
i didn't even no that the concept of adding more keyframes closer together can make you clip more slower or Stopmoving.Thanks for teaching me something NEW! :)
Ill make sure that i will film in 16:9 next time.Thanks dude

Madsser3200
05-07-2009, 05:26 AM
That was very nice Ninety4..
The skating was sick..

But i would go with skate.reel next time..
If that is the best quality you can get out of your'e cap. card..

Sitoo9105
05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm going to bump the tread up.And with this prize that I have received as a Prize of Peace, I am going to try to make the home for many people who have no home. Because I believe that love begins at home, and if we can create a home for the poor I think that more and more love will spread. And we will be able through this understanding love to bring peace be the good news to the poor. The poor in our own family first, in our country and in the world. To be able to do this, our Sisters, our lives have to be wove with prayer. They have to be woven with Christ to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because to be woven with Christ is to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because today there is so much suffering…When I pick up a person from the street, hungry, I give him a plate of rice, a piece of bread, I have satisfied. I have removed that hunger. But a person who is shut out, who feels unwanted, unloved, terrified, the person who has been thrown out from society-that poverty is so full of hurt and so unbearable…And so let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love, and once we begin to love each other naturally we want to do something.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold (http://www.gamcc.com/). Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold (http://www.gamcc.com/World-of-Warcraft-US/) !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Ninety4
05-07-2009, 06:46 PM
That was very nice Ninety4..
The skating was sick..

But i would go with skate.reel next time..
If that is the best quality you can get out of your'e cap. card..

Thanks,
didn't think the quality was too bad but ill try out skate reel