PDA

View Full Version : I Will Be Skating With Justin Bieber

noobtard07
11-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Morning fluckit,

So, yesterday I was presented with one of the most hilarious opportunities of my entire life. There's a this board company called Outbreak Skateboards that hooks me up, and the manager texted me asking me what I'm doing the night of the 16th. I say nothing, and he asks if I want to skate with a celebrity. Naturally, I respond with an "lol no way who." This dude tells me I'm gonna laugh, and then tells me that he was asked to make custom decks for Bieber, who's having a private, invite only party in SOHO (a section of manhattan for you dern foreigners). They told him that because he made the decks he can come to the show and bring anyone from the team to skate and chill with Justin, which brings us to where we are now. if you have anything you want me to ask him, say do, anything, let me know. I will of course update this thread after the event.

ps here's a link to outbreak's site: http://www.outbreakboards.com/

TL;DR: I get to skate with pussy boy Justin Bieber on nov 16th, how should I go about it?

p.p.s: Dude totally smokes weed so main goal #1 is rip a fat doobie with him. I've also never "gone skiing" but if somehow the Bieb's is in possession of some ski passes I may just hit the slopes.

EmmitBrown
11-10-2015, 06:55 AM
dope. just do you. HOODLUM! ...and don't hit him with your car

NotedDerk
11-10-2015, 06:55 AM
All I can recommend is landing a tre flip right after he fucks one up, if he tries.

noobtard07
11-10-2015, 08:15 AM
All I can recommend is landing a tre flip right after he fucks one up, if he tries.

believe me, this is #1 on my list.

#2 is hitting him with my car

emericaridr11
11-10-2015, 08:35 AM
haha rad

TheIronz
11-10-2015, 11:49 AM
If you can get a video clip of him saying "I fucking HATE Skate-Fluckit!", that would totally make me love Skate Fluckit even more...

HCH Media
11-10-2015, 12:05 PM
If you can get a video clip of him saying "I fucking HATE Skate-Fluckit!", that would totally make me love Skate Fluckit even more...

would never visit this place again if this fag would talk in anyway about fluckit

xtremezoid
11-10-2015, 12:31 PM
would never visit this place again if this fag would talk in anyway about fluckit

u need to chill bro u always sound like you're fucking pissed hahahahahha

HCH Media
11-10-2015, 01:02 PM
u need to chill bro u always sound like you're fucking pissed hahahahahha

lol excuse me , i'm just a grumpy old man ;-) don't take my shit too serious .. ha ha ........but i have to say i really don't like bieber

DaaGooN
11-10-2015, 01:14 PM
I would try to coax him into doing something i know the slam will hurt! and i could film it.
Faceplant!!

Lips 2 Da Floor!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYKw-2CgeOI

bohemian
11-11-2015, 01:16 AM
donĀ“t spill water. he might start crying.

Tabloid
11-11-2015, 03:13 AM
whatever you do, your number 1 priority is to obtain any kind of Fluckit quote with any means necessary!

Roflcopter
11-11-2015, 02:25 PM
YES. Something like this needs to happen!

noobtard07
11-19-2015, 07:26 AM
Totally forgot to update this lol. So, the whole event was a total bust. Lemme explain.

I got to the venue an hour early to meet with the owner of Outbreak and get my new board and shirt. I get my shit set up and me and the other guys start warming up in the mini ramp. We get a good 20 minutes of skating in before a bunch of helper people tell us that everyone in the venue had to leave and go outside so justin could show up and get set up. so we and the 50+ other people who were inside went outside, and pretty much just waited. We were told that after Justin showed up, they were going to bring the guests in one by one, and then after everyone was inside they would bring us in to skate. Remember, this is supposed to be a private, invite only event. There was supposed to be 50-60 fans there. Instead, when we got outside, there were roughly 300 white bitches overflowing into and across the street, all going wild. So much so that NYPD and the fire marshal showed up and shut the whole event down after an hour because the people outside were blocking traffic and breaking the fire code, BEFORE we even got the chance to get back inside to skate and meet him! To make a long story short, Bieber showed up, hated the venue because it was too small and too crowded, left after about an hour and the shit got shut down.

Roflcopter
11-21-2015, 01:41 AM
Totally forgot to update this lol. So, the whole event was a total bust. Lemme explain.

I got to the venue an hour early to meet with the owner of Outbreak and get my new board and shirt. I get my shit set up and me and the other guys start warming up in the mini ramp. We get a good 20 minutes of skating in before a bunch of helper people tell us that everyone in the venue had to leave and go outside so justin could show up and get set up. so we and the 50+ other people who were inside went outside, and pretty much just waited. We were told that after Justin showed up, they were going to bring the guests in one by one, and then after everyone was inside they would bring us in to skate. Remember, this is supposed to be a private, invite only event. There was supposed to be 50-60 fans there. Instead, when we got outside, there were roughly 300 white bitches overflowing into and across the street, all going wild. So much so that NYPD and the fire marshal showed up and shut the whole event down after an hour because the people outside were blocking traffic and breaking the fire code, BEFORE we even got the chance to get back inside to skate and meet him! To make a long story short, Bieber showed up, hated the venue because it was too small and too crowded, left after about an hour and the shit got shut down.
lame, but sounds like an exact account of what happened. Too bad we just couldnt get him giving fluckit the finger lol.

Hobbs
11-21-2015, 07:14 AM
doug brown ftw