PDA

View Full Version : Sun (H TIO's 23rd Skate 3-solo)

Granka
11-11-2015, 09:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTO9rHa_ks

Wiltzuh
11-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Wait what !?!?! Just three hours ago you said you think you found the song for this ? :D

Holy shit ! Can't wait to get home to watch this ! Yes yes yes !

Granka
11-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Wait what !?!?! Just three hours ago you said you think you found the song for this ? :D
Once I find the song then it's on! No stopping until the video is completely done :D

xfreeZe
11-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Yes yes yes, this was tightness!

crni1976
11-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Dope as ever. 2:20 - 2:58 - 4:27 take the cake. Goddamn.

skHate88
11-11-2015, 10:44 AM
those wallride gaps were insane!

celebrating 8 years of dp in style

Wiltzuh
11-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Review time ! And oh boy you really gave a lot to list.
Enjoyed a lot all those slappies and wallies ! Always gets me excited ! I think the song was a bit cheesy but you made it your slave with all that madness and clean well cut edit.

1:09 that nosebonk was one of the best things i've seen for a long time ! Ten points to gryffindor.
1:26 There's NEVER too many board wallies. Is there any other reasons why the game would let you place them anywhere you want ? That was especially well executed on tho !
1:40 Oh god...that shit is difficult. And of course you did it all in line.
2:19 this !
2:56 Remember trying that one ! Never got it look good. But you did ! Hell yeah !!!
3:55 That line is absolutely my favourite clip of the part ! Such a beauty !

I'm not even going to mention the difficulty of the ender. Let someone else do that. Fuckin a !

5/5

EDIT: I like how three people commented on this while I was writing my review :D

Valley
11-11-2015, 10:54 AM
So sick, killing it as always Granka

SK8ERatWAR
11-11-2015, 11:36 AM
fucking insane gaps

Granka
11-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Yes yes yes, this was tightness!
Haha, thanks :)

Dope as ever. 2:20 - 2:58 - 4:27 take the cake. Goddamn.
Yeah, that slappy tailslide was especially really fun to do! :)

those wallride gaps were insane!

celebrating 8 years of dp in style
I love those wallrides, can't get enough of them :D
And oh yeah, DP forever! :)

Review time ! And oh boy you really gave a lot to list.
Enjoyed a lot all those slappies and wallies ! Always gets me excited ! I think the song was a bit cheesy but you made it your slave with all that madness and clean well cut edit.

1:09 that nosebonk was one of the best things i've seen for a long time ! Ten points to gryffindor.
1:26 There's NEVER too many board wallies. Is there any other reasons why the game would let you place them anywhere you want ? That was especially well executed on tho !
1:40 Oh god...that shit is difficult. And of course you did it all in line.
2:19 this !
2:56 Remember trying that one ! Never got it look good. But you did ! Hell yeah !!!
3:55 That line is absolutely my favourite clip of the part ! Such a beauty !

I'm not even going to mention the difficulty of the ender. Let someone else do that. Fuckin a !

5/5

EDIT: I like how three people commented on this while I was writing my review :D
Hahaha, so good to have you back so I can read reviews like this again. Makes my day! :D

So sick, killing it as always Granka
I stay killing it, don't tell the cops ;)

fucking insane gaps
Thanks, always loved gaps so I keep on trying to find new interesting ones :)

momadaddy
11-20-2015, 04:45 PM
I don't know how you keep getting this many quality clips. Crazy gap at the end..... And the whole way through

Roccityroller
11-20-2015, 05:25 PM
The tailslide at 2:58 and the no-comp out of the manny was killer. this was so good.

TheIronz
11-20-2015, 11:47 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/iiS84hOJXh1Pq/giphy.gif

PoppySquidJr
11-21-2015, 12:53 AM
fuckin fire, mate.

Granka
11-24-2015, 03:56 AM
I don't know how you keep getting this many quality clips. Crazy gap at the end..... And the whole way through
I have no idea either how I can keep going and finding new stuff, I guess I love the skate-games that much. And yes, that last gap is probably the weirdest stuff I've done. So freaking difficult, but I managed to land it in one session. Thank god I didn't have to come back to it for a second time :D

The tailslide at 2:58 and the no-comp out of the manny was killer. this was so good.
I was first trying a 180 to switch 50-50 at the spot, but man how difficult that was and probably impossible. So therefore I settled for a tailslide, but don't get it twisted that shit was hella hard too :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/iiS84hOJXh1Pq/giphy.gif
HAHAHAHAHA :D

fuckin fire, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0

Muhzzy
11-24-2015, 07:37 PM
Such a rad video man! I highly enjoyed this. The song went so well with the skating, like always. I've always noticed that you sure do love your heelflips hahah. And that ender... Mmm.

Gizzler
11-28-2015, 05:18 AM
...do i still need to say it? But I love all of your videos...and this even more than the ones before!

Legba
11-29-2015, 01:10 PM
So nice I had to come out of lurk mode and watch the whole thing while ignoring everyone at work.
FANfukkinTASTIC. Really glad I decided to hop on fluckit for the first time in a long while.

Granka
12-09-2015, 04:50 AM
Such a rad video man! I highly enjoyed this. The song went so well with the skating, like always. I've always noticed that you sure do love your heelflips hahah. And that ender... Mmm.
Yeah, I tend to overuse the heelflips sometimes. And in this video I noticed I did a lot of backside heelflip gaps :D

...do i still need to say it? But I love all of your videos...and this even more than the ones before!
Yaaaaaay :)

So nice I had to come out of lurk mode and watch the whole thing while ignoring everyone at work.
FANfukkinTASTIC. Really glad I decided to hop on fluckit for the first time in a long while.
Glad to see you back here again :)

nico 77
12-13-2015, 03:06 AM
Good job Nice tricks
Bravo !