PDA

View Full Version : Trailer

Wiltzuh
11-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Here we go ! I wish I got a proper trailer to show you but...less now is more then.
It's gonna be hard time to keep the video away from the daylight until first of december.

Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfrM2kg4S68&feature=youtu.be

Gizzler
11-13-2015, 10:24 AM
...beautiful! Cant wait for the video...!

emericaridr11
11-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Bring It!

crni1976
11-13-2015, 12:05 PM
The Master of Cinematography. You gotz skillz boyyy

xtremezoid
11-13-2015, 12:35 PM
damn that was sick... fuckin hyped for your part! what did you use to record this it looks sick

Wiltzuh
11-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Ahoy thanks boys ! Like I said i'm gonna struggle to keep the part off the webs that long :D

damn that was sick... fuckin hyped for your part! what did you use to record this it looks sick

Good to hear that ! Since I don't own a capcard I'm using my videocamera pointed on tv screen. When you do it properly and with care you'll get such a good quality and almost none of moiré. But of course you'll lose some of the sound quality. I spent quite a while discovering the best camera position and settings for this so i'm glad you liked the quality.

xtremezoid
11-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Ahoy thanks boys ! Like I said i'm gonna struggle to keep the part off the webs that long :D

Good to hear that ! Since I don't own a capcard I'm using my videocamera pointed on tv screen. When you do it properly and with care you'll get such a good quality and almost none of moiré. But of course you'll lose some of the sound quality. I spent quite a while discovering the best camera position and settings for this so i'm glad you liked the quality.

wtf bro i honestly thought it was a cap card hahahah well if you add some real skate sounds no one will be able to tell that its a cam corder

Wiltzuh
11-13-2015, 02:38 PM
wtf bro i honestly thought it was a cap card hahahah well if you add some real skate sounds no one will be able to tell that its a cam corder

Hahaha yeah man I know ! I was totally blown away when I realized the quality is actually this good. Just added a color correction and soft sharpening and voila.
It's actually going to be skate 2 video with skate 3 sounds as it was 100times easier to find fitting skate 3 sounds than skate 2 sounds from my archive. Let's see if people get mindfucked for that :D

Antwan
11-14-2015, 05:06 AM
Rad wiltz! I'll be in NY next weekend but I'll be able to stream fluckits latest from a legit setup. Looking forward to this. :cool:

i am a snail
11-14-2015, 09:17 AM
this might be the first time anyone has been successfully able to hype a skate 3 solo with a trailer

can't wait

B)

Valley
11-15-2015, 04:48 AM
Hyped, quality looks great.