PDA

View Full Version : Why is it every time i watch a S3 video i gotta see this cunts face.

TrashBoy
11-16-2015, 04:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Qr2Nood.jpg
Seriously, am i the only one that gets madly annoyed by this guys face?

Bubbles
11-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Isnt it the youtubers own face?

Roflcopter
11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
I always see pewdiepie and some other guy on mine. These videos all have the same copy/pasteable title like "funny skate 3 moments" or "epic skate 3 glitches."
Thanks tho man made me laugh more than I should have.

Bubbles
11-16-2015, 05:10 PM
Ahh I get it now. You watch s3 videos and youtube suggests those "Funny skate 3 glitch montage funny as hell moments" and his face pops up everytime. I thought you were watching his videos and couldnt stand his face

TrashBoy
11-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Yea everytime i watch a video from here i go to the YT page so i can watch it fullscreen and those two videos always pop up, idk why but he just has one of those faces that i really really want to kick.

Granka
11-17-2015, 01:18 AM
You mostly find those sorts of cunts when you search for Skate 3-videos on YouTube, therefore I only watch the people I'm subscribed to and here on Fluckit. And sometimes I go to Albert's channel just to dislike every video :D

TrashBoy
11-17-2015, 02:08 AM
I always see pewdiepie and some other guy on mine. These videos all have the same copy/pasteable title like "funny skate 3 moments" or "epic skate 3 glitches."
Thanks tho man made me laugh more than I should have.
The amount of pure shit that comes from major youtubers is pretty depressing tbh

You mostly find those sorts of cunts when you search for Skate 3-videos on YouTube, therefore I only watch the people I'm subscribed to and here on Fluckit. And sometimes I go to Albert's channel just to dislike every video :D
Honestly the only s3 videos i can watch are the ones from here. I probably have over 2500+ hours on S3, so watching someone else play it is boring as fuck.

Granka
11-17-2015, 02:57 AM
Honestly the only s3 videos i can watch are the ones from here. I probably have over 2500+ hours on S3, so watching someone else play it is boring as fuck.
Same here, I get so frustrated when I see people playing it and sucking so hard. "Dude, how can't you grind that?! You're playing on easy for fuck sake!" :D

SK8ERatWAR
11-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Same here, I get so frustrated when I see people playing it and sucking so hard. "Dude, how can't you grind that?! You're playing on easy for fuck sake!" :D

I bet you guys all have tried getting a friend into skate and then he proceeds to only do 50-50s and willys on curbs by running into them.. I gave up on that because I can't bare to watch that for more than 10 minutes haha.

As for the original post, If you've ever watched any of that cunts' videos, that's the reason they're there in your suggested videos. I absolutely detest the new way of personal suggestions and commercials by way of cookies, it never works because you've either just watched one shitty video of the dude they're suggesting for you or you've already the video they're suggesting.. same for commercials you've either been to the website only once or you've been on the website many a times and they're showing ads for stuff you've already bought

HCH Media
11-17-2015, 05:01 PM
thankfuly i have not the problem it only happens when you click at the youtuber video onece ..once yo did that his shit pops up all the time .. but i have to see other shit like this ... A LOT

sad
11-18-2015, 07:47 AM
DONT watch one of those omg their awful dude