PDA

View Full Version : "Scenes" - S2 Solo by Wiltzuh

Wiltzuh
11-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Here we go boys ! Someone would call it comeback but this place makes feel I wasn't away more than a week.

What ? I'm week too early ? Fuck december first. It's done and I don't want to keep it myself anymore ! Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeCzTMaZ5F8&feature=youtu.be

Radish
11-23-2015, 10:50 AM
I don't feel like much is needed to be said. This was just amazing. The hype paid off. Everything about this makes me want to drop what I'm doing and pick up my controller.

emericaridr11
11-23-2015, 11:53 AM
hahahaha oh man this was a fun ass video

- def some funky fun tricks that I never would of thought of doing
- the panning Long Lens shots were really nice looking
- some of the Broll shots were "on point"
- I LOVED all the goofy ass things too, like the car hitching/riding down stairs/laying down/pedestrian fun.. dug all the goofy

I did think the edit at 4:11 could of matched the song better though (maybe trick landed when song picks up instead of clip changing when song picks up), but that is just me being SUPER picky (to my taste, you know)

what I think I liked the most about this video though is.... that mother fucking creepy intro, god that was rad as fuck
Welcome Back Wiltz!! nailed it

Amphan
11-23-2015, 12:44 PM
- Intro was beautiful. Creepy, but beautiful.
- 3:01. Damn, never thought of that.
- Loved everything from 4:01-:07. Angles, long lens, everything.

Props to you Wiltz, since this was not cap card...sort of.

Faves | :57-1:03, 1:17, 1:42, 2:10-:24, 2:38-:58, 3:37-:49, 3:52, 4:01-:07, 4:26-:32, 4:59, 5:01, 5:09-:25

Wiltzuh
11-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Haaaaa thanks boys ! Working without capcard was pain in the ass and lot of work but i'm totally happy with the results.
To not been playing for two-three years was actually a big plus. Everything felt fresh and I had lot of ideas and tricks in my mind waiting to be filmed.

And after all I found out again why i'm doing this ! Sooo fun, sooo fun. Hell yeah !

xtremezoid
11-23-2015, 07:06 PM
extremely sick!!!

Granka
11-24-2015, 03:48 AM
This video is a perfect example to show that you are one of fakeskating's best videomakers ever, no cap-card and you're still able to produce a greater product than most of us who have a cap-card :D Seeing this video brings me back to the good old times when you were blasting out videos on the regular.

The intro was super cool, nice filming and a cool vibe building up. The calm before the storm.
The 180 switch crook, half cab crook fakie-line was crazy! I wish I was able to do switch crooks good.
The kickflip while riding down the stairs was fun, I've been doing those sometimes but mostly pop out crazy high on those :D
The salad-willy double grind was nuts, I love when those ones happen!
The line ending with the beanplant (?) to backside bluntslide felt so realistic for some reason, like it switched to real skating rendered into animations :D
Body varial nosegrind, FUCK YOU! I have such a difficult time with those!
FS Smith-stall flip fakie was sick!
The rideout-animation from the willygrind on the barrier was so good.
The grab over the diving board in the pool was crazy, I can never get that close to the diving board while doing those :D
Half cab 5-0 grind fakie out! Stylish!
Wallie crooked grind, boom!
The tailgrab nosegrind was baller! Getting those proper is such a difficult thing for me :D
The 360 nosegrab-gap was awesome, the filming on that one was splendid!
50-50 in tight space to pop out on cardboard-box, love that shit :D
Powerslide to back tail, LOVE 'EM!
That quick line in the top fullpipe, beautiful!
Riding on the stairs to noseslide, yes!
Nosebonk to back tail!
The crailslide in that small opening!
Drop in on that wall with the small tranny, damn how have I missed that! That's my type of trick for sure :D
And the ender, WOOOOOOW!

Basically the whole video was sprinkled with goodies. The music, the filming, the editing, the touch you have with adding b-roll here and there. You have delivered another masterpiece, poju!

SK8ERatWAR
11-24-2015, 05:57 AM
3:11 and the crailtap were freaking amazing.. amazing edit as expected as well!

xfreeZe
11-24-2015, 09:26 AM
you came back and killed it. this was so rad

Wiltzuh
11-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Ahoy thanks a lot ! Good to see people enjoying this piece ! This was a great way to get the dust off my fingers. More to come !

Muhzzy
11-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Great work man. Perfect video after not seeing anything new from you in a while. Very excited to see more.

momadaddy
11-24-2015, 08:01 PM
sick was nice. welcome back man

Antwan
11-25-2015, 03:45 AM
Fancy seeing you here. Very cinematic for a skate video!

Valley
11-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Dayymmmm that was hot as hell, felt very fresh. Great to see your back in the fake boarding world. Beyond buttery.

Gizzler
11-27-2015, 10:09 AM
...absolutely lovely! "More to come" sounds great, because this was just too short...!!!

crni1976
11-27-2015, 12:25 PM
You make it look oh so easy, you make it look damn good. Once more, the Beast stirs in Finnish waters. Hats off to you young man for that sh*t is on f*cking point.

HCH Media
11-27-2015, 12:55 PM
sick part .. i totaly love the intro