PDA

View Full Version : Two Minute Workout: Vol 5 w/ Guest Skater Piktro!

BeatChemist
05-07-2009, 07:19 PM
I've been posting these over at EA for a while now, but I think this community will enjoy them. This is the first with a guest. Here's the copy/paste from the ea post for the video:

This is the 5th volume in the series, and I'm really having fun doing these! This one features a guest spot by my man Piktro (and all around forum nice guy) ripping it up at the Fantasy Factory.

Spent a little more time getting the "mood" right for this one since it's got another skater on it. It's also 3 minutes long because... well... I didn't want to stop at two minutes. So it's like a workout and a half. Don't wear yourself out and remember to stretch first!!

Comments and criticism are always welcome!

I'm doing another one with G Ryin soon... should be done this weekend. If anyone else wants to get on one of these with me just ask. I have to be into your skating and filming, but really it's open to anyone... You just have to give 90 seconds of footage in FLV format.

So without further ado....

Two Minute Workout Vol. 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAlswT9aUl8)
Featuring guest skating by Piktro!
Music: Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Piktro
05-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Enjoyed it.

andersatan
05-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Loved the editing it was amazing, no to mention the skating. Great job, I'm inspired time to play Skate

Madsser3200
05-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Soo nice..
enjoyed it alot..

Loved piktro's skating..
Loved the editing..
loved illkids skating..

soo nice..

quetonto1
05-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Pretty Damn nice

loved the 180 over the bollard (got my thinking about another trick over it)

piktro's part was sick

BeatChemist
05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Pretty Damn nice

loved the 180 over the bollard (got my thinking about another trick over it)

piktro's part was sick

hahaha I had to google Bollard to make sure you meant what I thought you meant!!

Yeah it's a sweet little obstacle. And I really liked how there are a few of them in a row and you can pan/zoom/dolly past them until you get to the one you're tricking over. Those two clips are my favourite "filming" moments of the video.

I think I'm going to do a 5 Tricks 1 Spot video around them there Bollards.

Thanks for increasing my vocabulary!

G Ryin
05-08-2009, 09:34 PM
lurked this again over here too